What's new

Why it's in Pakistan's best interest not to mess with Modi

Sorry , care to show .... in last border fight Indian ( Modi govt.) requesting UN to stop PAK or intervene ? its only PAk reached and UN advice to resolve difference with India by talking . ( Said Sorry)

Modi is now using all diplomatic tools to humiliate PAK, Like for the first time in History
A) India interrupted PAK on J&K in invoke the Right to reply then and their.
B) For first time India bring PAK under UN financial wing to watch PAK compliance on terror funds. ( this one might lead to automatic sanctions, china cant stop this)

What is Right of Reply? - India's First Use of Right of Reply Against Pakistan Over Kashmir Issue | My IndiaAt UN, India uses 'right of reply' to cut short Pakistan's Kashmir blame game | Business Insider India

UN body to monitor Pakistan's compliance of sanction on Dawood, Lakhvi - The Express Tribune

Ceasefire violations: Pakistan presses for UN intervention - The Express Tribune

these 2 above things never happened before modi .
one thing you can take for granted about NaMo is that he never forgets or forgives his enemy and as the song goes "abhi to party shuru hui hai" :D

Pakistan and Bharat both run to US/UN like Modi has been doing for last one year
It took Nancy Powell two months to get a ten minutes meeting appointment with Modi. Modi refused to meet her thrice while he was in Delhi despite several requests from Unkil Sam , and he made sure that she reaches his CM office in Gujarat at a very inconvenient early in the morning 10 minutes meeting.
Btw she was called back by Unkil Sam right after Modi's swearing in.
therefore it is better not to mess with modi
Narendra Modi’s US conquest: Why the Nancy Powell meet is moot - Firstpost

It took Nancy Powell two months to get a ten minutes meeting appointment with Modi. Modi refused to meet her thrice while he was in Delhi despite several requests from Unkil Sam , and he made sure that she reaches his CM office in Gujarat at a very inconvenient early in the morning 10 minutes meeting.
i think pakistani establishment should use Nancy Powell for lobbying against "darinder moodee" :devil: :haha:

NVM I can understand your knowledge is limited to youtube.
No Sir, I have a Doctorate degree from Axact. and I have also joined an elite group known as PDF to attain the higher level of proficiency to compete and debate with sophomores like you.:chilli:

No Sir, I have a Doctorate degree from Axact. and I have also joined an elite group known as PDF to attain the higher level of proficiency to compete and debate with sophomores like you.:chilli:

good for your health

:

Its not gonna happen. Primarily because 100% "can't" agree as pandits of the valley who constituted a significant part of local population were driven out during militancy. So if you want to check the percentage of people willing to opt for pakistan, first rehabilitate the Pandits and then get it done... and good luck getting them to agree to join pakistan :pop:

So 100% aint gonna cut it my friend.

I never said anything about them joining pakistan, use ur head and reread my post!

So, question to you.. Why 100 % ? Why not, say 78 % ? 78% is a perfectly good number and signifies a majority. Do you think 100% consensus on something like Kashmir issue among a group of 100 people is possible? let alone entire populace ?
It's about time, we start asking more realistic questions, isn't it ? :)
I know 100% is an unrealistic number that's why I used it to check the indians point of view. And the answers was no! Idk who lives there besides the muslims so I couldn't pick a number like 80% etc..

All these killings of jawans who are performing there duties from either sides even after 4 wars has not changes the ground realities so better to engage in table instead of killing loyal guards of respective countries

It is in Pakistan's best interest to mess with modi
to constantly troll and torment where ever possible.

Soon enough, Modi will make a mistake on his own accord, or those that support him
will cause him to make a mistake.
To torment modi you need to prepare to lose a few lives on your side..are you prepared for it?You have already lost many soldiers in unprovoked firings by your side..isn't it stupid to put someones life at stake just to troll and torment modi?Why don't you or one of your family members go and fight at the border..soldiers of any country are from poor of those countries..a rich or middle class man never becomes a foot soldier.

Modi is now using all diplomatic tools to humiliate PAK, .

you know most of the American diplomats in DC laugh their @rses off at Modi?
or for that matter any Indian trying to humiliate Pakistanis?

you know that. Right?

Yeah they are too diplomatic to say it on your face. The top spokesman may issue a statement here and there. But I am talking most of the mid to upper level officers.

But this is the case. Trust me.

They keep on wondering what the fork is wrong with Indian and Pakistanis bitching about each other all the time.

So next time you think about humiliating Pakistan, imagine what others are really thinking about YOU and YOUR Modi.

peace

To torment modi you need to prepare to lose a few lives on your side..are you prepared for it?You have already lost many soldiers in unprovoked firings by your side..isn't it stupid to put someones life at stake just to troll and torment modi?Why don't you or one of your family members go and fight at the border..soldiers of any country are from poor of those countries..a rich or middle class man never becomes a foot soldier.
but the thing is for most of hub bul watan pakistanies its not important what price they paid for their attitude to harass and torment india its worth every penny for them and thats because most so called hub bul watan pakistanies hub bul watani means hate and revenge obsession against india than loving and helping pakistan , fellow pakistanies and law & economy of the land of the pure

All that bravado, all that machi macho pun is good for railway platform in our lands.

But not on international arena

The game is totally different and Modi is out of his caliber.

but the thing is for most of hub bul watan pakistanies its not important what price they paid for their attitude to harass and torment india

Guru bhai

Hopefully one day you will be balanced enough (mentally speaking), that you will realize "Tali do haath say bajti hai" (it takes two to tango).

It is amazing to see either Bharatis or Pakistanis to utter blind statements about the other.
Without ever realizing what THEY themselves have been doing for the last 100 + years.

Ignorance they say is bliss for so many.

you know most of the American diplomats in DC laugh their @rses off at Modi?
or for that matter any Indian trying to humiliate Pakistanis?

you know that. Right?

Yeah they are too diplomatic to say it on your face. The top spokesman may issue a statement here and there. But I am talking most of the mid to upper level officers.

But this is the case. Trust me.

They keep on wondering what the fork is wrong with Indian and Pakistanis bitching about each other all the time.

So next time you think about humiliating Pakistan, imagine what others are really thinking about YOU and YOUR Modi.

peace
salaam saheb :)

it is of no value what and how US diplomats think or talk in private about india , indians or NaMo what matters is how they do buisness with us as its not about mere emotions or so called ego its all about economy and mutualli beneficial relations in international politics

hope you got my point SIR

"While India and Pakistan have normal relations and the two prime ministers speak to each other and exchange saris and mangos, India has not resumed the comprehensive dialogue process. "

No tangible progress was made when 'the comprehensive dialog process' was going along under Congress led governments and no tangible progress has been made under Modi with the lack of a 'comprehensive dialog process' - so how are the tangible results from Modi's Pakistan policy any different from Congress's Pakistan policy?

I don't see any credible rationale in the author's piece here for Pakistan to change its 'India policy' under Modi as a result of Modi's 'Pakistan policy'.

I'd agree with you brother. I'd.

Unfortunately Modi has already proven to be a lowly street urchin gang mentality. Barking at Pakistan until he got a little stick slap from Unkil Sam.

So sadly what you say is too late too little.

I think i agree to your point...Even i also do not like these useless rants by out politician about Pakistan...In real life, nothing happens, these rants are just like shouting in air without any reality...Both nation should make a reality check...If they think they can not be friends...then just keep away from each other for 5 year...Stay neutral to each other...India and Pakistan should talk if they feel they have some benifit..

Back
Top Bottom