What's new

Why it's in Pakistan's best interest not to mess with Modi

i dint knew india aur pakistan ko azaad hue 100 saal ho gaye hain :o:

hahaha

you noticed it AFTER your first response.

I knew. Most will react with delayed reaction as you did.

It simply shows many among us do not have any idea of how things done by our leadership in 1920s impacts us today.

salaam saheb :)

it is of no value what and how US diplomats think or talk in private about india , indians or NaMo what matters is how they do buisness with us as its not about mere emotions or so called ego its all about economy and mutualli beneficial relations in international politics

hope you got my point SIR

yeap. When they can exploit Indian labor, good good very good.

But when they laugh their @rses off at Modi's rants. you say don't mention that.

All that bravado, all that machi macho pun is good for railway platform in our lands.

But not on international arena

The game is totally different and Modi is out of his caliber.
Sir, you seems to be an expert on this matter. Therefore kindly enlighten this poor evil yindoo as to what is wrong with Indian foreign policy (under incompetent Modi) and In which particular aspect is Pakistan scoring over India diplomatically on any International matter.:D

"While India and Pakistan have normal relations and the two prime ministers speak to each other and exchange saris and mangos, India has not resumed the comprehensive dialogue process. "

No tangible progress was made when 'the comprehensive dialog process' was going along under Congress led governments and no tangible progress has been made under Modi with the lack of a 'comprehensive dialog process' - so how are the tangible results from Modi's Pakistan policy any different from Congress's Pakistan policy?

I don't see any credible rationale in the author's piece here for Pakistan to change its 'India policy' under Modi as a result of Modi's 'Pakistan policy'.
jaan ki aman paoon saeen ji to ghutakh ghulam arz kerne hi zurrat kerte hue kehna chahta hai ki when you "talk" to your opponent you talk on your internal strenths and the stronger party decides about the options and results of that "talk" hope aap jyada gussa nahi hue honeg saeen ji :angel:

thing is balochistanies never wanted to join pakistan it was khan kalat who was arm twisted by british and pakistani army in doing so + the gullible nawab bugti who aceeded to pakistan just like maharaja of kashmir aceeded to india when afridi raiders lead by PA officers attacked kashmir and annexed large parts of G&B deu to revolt of muslims in his army try reading history properlli and the main reason why pakistan felt it leagel to attack kashmir was that india annexed juna garh and hydrabad daccen by force (or was in process)

but pakistan over the period of time instead of plying on its merits lost them all one by one deu to its reckless and short term gain oriented gameplan

now what can pakistan do actualli to force india on the table ....... well they have played their trump card too soon by giving g the china a pasaage thru G&B to baloochistan to gawadr but forget how history has a cruel sense of repating itself ..... try googling about the reason for how east india company became such a force in mughal india that one day it forced last mughal to give ... kahir jane do u know what i mean

Exactly...when they forced Balochistan they it is legitimate, when China annexted Tibet it is fine, but when India annexed anything then it is an issue for them...

Modi's fake bravado and his cabinet's rants and Pakistan's effective response to all those insane aggression reminds of a Umar Sharif's funny stage drama. I watched that drama a few years ago.

A guy threatens Umar Sharif. Umar Sharif walks to the guy and slaps him and says "Tu yeh bata, tu karai ga kia". The guy in response threatens him. Umar Sharif again slaps him and says"Tu woh sub chor, yeh bata karai ga kia". The guy again threatens him and Umar Sharif again slaps the guy and asks "Karai ga kia?". In this manner Umar Sharif slaps him 9-10 times.

This is the same situation here. Would share the video here if I find it on internet. :lol:

I know 100% is an unrealistic number that's why I used it to check the indians point of view. And the answers was no! Idk who lives there besides the muslims so I couldn't pick a number like 80% etc..

Haha.. What makes you think being Muslim one will lobby for Pakistan ? :D

What is the mess you created in India?

As per you guys.

1 We are violating ceasefire
2 We kill your soldiers
3 We are building CPEC through GB
4 We have released Lakhvi
5 We raise Kashmir issue everywhere
6 We also refused to stop meeting Huryat leaders

And God knows what not. We already pissed off that 56 inch chest doodh patti wala. now what he is going to do now??

Exactly...when they forced Balochistan they it is legitimate, when China annexted Tibet it is fine, but when India annexed anything then it is an issue for them...

We didn't force Baluchistan. Stop with the lies already.

you know most of the American diplomats in DC laugh their @rses off at Modi?
or for that matter any Indian trying to humiliate Pakistanis? you know that. Right?

Naah. Not really. Please enlighten us as to how do YOU know this ? :lol:

The top spokesman may issue a statement here and there. But I am talking most of the mid to upper level officers.

But this is the case. Trust me.

You sound so desperate. You are telling a story and asking us to trust you!:crazy: Who are you again, professing such deep knowledge about the internal dynamics of a foreign country. laughable

So next time you think about humiliating Pakistan, imagine what others are really thinking about YOU and YOUR Modi.

peace

I never knew Pakistanis could be so obsessed by Modi. The guy is everywhere !

thing is balochistanies never wanted to join pakistan

this can be said about every princely state that existed before Aug 14, 1947

As I said, be balanced in your views and you will have good karma (as per teachings of Hinduism)

N
I never knew Pakistanis could be so obsessed by Modi. The guy is everywhere !
errrr

Modi is obsessed with Pak. If you read news (Now it is possible that you do not, and this thread on PDF is the only source of info for you. sadly)

Modi's fake bravado and his cabinet's rants and Pakistan's effective response to all those insane aggression reminds of a Umar Sharif's funny stage drama. I watched that drama a few years ago.

A guy threatens Umar Sharif. Umar Sharif walks to the guy and slaps him and says "Tu yeh bata, tu karai ga kia". The guy in response threatens him. Umar Sharif again slaps him and says"Tu woh sub chor, yeh bata karai ga kia". The guy again threatens him and Umar Sharif again slaps the guy and asks "Karai ga kia?". In this manner Umar Sharif slaps him 9-10 times.

This is the same situation here. Would share the video here if I find it on internet. :lol:

For it seem...it is one way salvo...in the last one year...it is Modi that is messing with Pakistan with precision and timing. And I haven't seen any credible counter response from your side except the same nuke rant from your COAS to NS to your Minsters.....From Modi's invitation to NS to Delhi for swearing in to latest comment by Junior Minister on a Mynamar type operation in Pakistan, Modi rattled Pakistan like no Indian prime minster could ever do. No wonder Modi is more talked about in Pakiatan media than Nawaz Shariff. No wonder you carry his photo as your avatar and No wonder you signature is 'Muck Fodi'.

For it seem...it is one way salvo...in the last one year..

That because you are living in some lala land and hence this "one way salvo" is only visible to you. :)

Back
Top Bottom