What's new

Why it's in Pakistan's best interest not to mess with Modi

janab game started much earlier it was not 1920 but 1905 when british divided bengal and started wooing muslim feudal elite to control INC and voilent struggle in india against the british raj as most of the flag bearers of these struggels were educated hindu's with whome muslim elite had a grudge as they were fast loosing their social respect and job opportunities in the goverment to these neo educated class of nationalist hindus
)

Even though your reference to 1905 was good point
Bhai jaan you ruined it by adding constipated conspiracy theories.

BhINus (Bharati Nationalist Hindus) have been the favorite children in all of those trading houses of Calcultta.

I mean all European trading companies inlcuding Brits and French

And here you are spreading stinky constipated theories. Please bhai jaan, do not ruin history in the name of BhINHu ideology.

now comes 1920 well it was the tripping point for muslim elite deu to british and eouropean startegi of dividing mashrik e ghusta and culling of usmania caliphet in turkey hence muslim youth were joining struggle againt british in huge numbers )

If Tilak gets kicked out by BhINHu industrial elite, and Gandhan politics started by the BhINHu king makers,

you would still blame Brits and Muslims?

Why so much prejudice so much discrimination even in your mind.

Why?

Did Pakistan ever understood what is in their 'best interest'? If they did, they wouldn't have been in such a mess today.

Bhai jaan

typical patronizing cr@p doled out by some who have never set foot in Pakistan

Funny they don't even know the geography of Pakistan let alone history, culture, and how people live there now.

Blind analysis thanks to few ignorant news outlets is not a replacement of higher intellectual analysis.

Please avoid spreading $hit. Ignorance nay arrogance is showing big time.

Even though your reference to 1905 was good point
Bhai jaan you ruined it by adding constipated conspiracy theories.

BhINus (Bharati Nationalist Hindus) have been the favorite children in all of those trading houses of Calcultta.

I mean all European trading companies inlcuding Brits and French

And here you are spreading stinky constipated theories. Please bhai jaan, do not ruin history in the name of BhINHu ideology.

If Tilak gets kicked out by BhINHu industrial elite, and Gandhan politics started by the BhINHu king makers,

you would still blame Brits and Muslims?

Why so much prejudice so much discrimination even in your mind.

Why?

1. what conspiracy theory im talking about .... sir ?

i know what you want to think about "two nation theory and all that" but the bitter truth is same muslims who were against abolishion of feudalism in bengal were lobbying for it west (haryana-punjab & UP & MP & hydrabad) as pakistan movement was nothing but a shield to stop land reforms and abolishion of zameendaari system which was propogated by MK Ghandi and thats what made him popular as he also propogated it was because of empiral british raj so the british and muslim elite joined hands ... tell me one follower of jinnah or muslim league who was arrested by british for anty crown and anty british policies and also please tell me why , how all muslim league leaders were pamperred by british while most of the "hindu nationalists" or congressies or swarajies were treated by british ....

also please check that what happenned to feudalism & hindu royalty in india post intependence and what happnend to same in pakistan

thing is pakistan was made by the british with help of muslim feudal elite to safe gaurd interests of both and had nothing to do with well bieng of ordinarry muslim of south asia and bangladeshies realised it after independence and separrated in 1971

hadsa ek roz me nahi hota waqt kerta hai parvarish barson

so the thread is about NaMo and thing is he is a "indian nationalist and a hindu" and his sole phylosaphy is india first and to make it stronger internalli and externalli thru good governenece and devlopment while he .. khair jane do

Bhai jaan

typical patronizing cr@p doled out by some who have never set foot in Pakistan

Funny they don't even know the geography of Pakistan let alone history, culture, and how people live there now.

Blind analysis thanks to few ignorant news outlets is not a replacement of higher intellectual analysis.

Please avoid spreading $hit. Ignorance nay arrogance is showing big time.

Enlighten me then, let me understand step by step if Pakistan is in a mess or not. First, internal security...jaan hai to jahan hai!
1. How many ordinary Pakistanis were killed inside Pakistan in last one year?
2. How many terrorist attacks happened in Pakistan in last one year?
3. And how many terrorist groups are presently operational inside Pakistan?

We can discuss Pakistan's economy, trade and industries later.

Or we can just leave it here with I thinking that Pakistan is in a mess, and you thinking that it is not. I think that will save some time for both of us. :)

Enlighten me then, let me understand step by step if Pakistan:)

Sadly all your questions are in fact statements.

Please do not masquerde your intentions.

Sure we have issues. But you as a Bharati have no excuse not to visit our country and see things with your own eyes.

It only costs tiny amount of rupees to take a bus from any part of Bharat to Amritsar, then a short taxi ride to the Pakistan.

Be part of a group visiting Pakistan. Writers guild, a team, a project engineering group, a medical team,

something.

And then see for yourself. Meet Pakistanis in the street.

Then only then make up your mind.

Too many here from Bharat and Pakistan behave like Goras sitting 1000s of miles away talkiing $hit.

Sorry to say.

guessing without base is your habit.

We know you guys very well. It would be something stupid like always.

I think that you Guys have discovered a new diplomacy called Whine diplomacy.

Whatever you call it to help your ego. I am happy that both my soldiers and diplomats were performing their respective duties well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom