What's new

Why it's in Pakistan's best interest not to mess with Modi

It is not what I feel. It is what you guys say.

If you are alluding to the title, I guess it says for all what Modi did to Pakistan in last one year, it is in the best interest of Pakistan's not to counter mess with Modi. Messing with Modi will be more harmful to Pakistan than do any good. This is what the OP is saying.

If you are alluding to the title, I guess it says for all what Modi did to Pakistan in last one year, it is in the best interest of Pakistan's not to counter mess with Modi. Messing with Modi will be more harmful to Pakistan than do any good. This is what the OP is saying.

OP is delusional. Another Indian high on 56 inch chest syndrome. As per you guys we already messed a lot of times with Modi and response was not much different than Congress government.

OP is delusional. Another Indian high on 56 inch chest syndrome. As per you guys we already messed a lot of times with Modi and response was not much different than Congress government.

He could be delusional...I am just summarizing what the OP says. But hope you are not delusional about Modi too.

He could be delusional...I am just summarizing what the OP says. But hope you are not delusional about Modi too.

We are not. That's why our response was very effective ever since he came into power.

errrr

Modi is obsessed with Pak. If you read news (Now it is possible that you do not, and this thread on PDF is the only source of info for you. sadly)

Haha. You are an assumption guy I see. when asked 'HOW DO YOU KNOW', you simply duck the question because you 'assume' things. Alright. No harm done.

Let me ask you another question. Since you are a think tank I am expecting an insight.

How do you know that PDF is the only source of info for me? :lol:

Ask Ehsan Jaffery's widow this question.
She said she did what tista asked her to do. Terrorist Ahesan Jafri used to kill Hinud in every riot. He got his share in 2002.

We are not. That's why our response was very effective ever since he came into power.
yes , Lip response for domestic radical crowd and crying in UN.

She said she did what tista asked her to do. Terrorist Ahesan Jafri used to kill Hinud in every riot. He got his share in 2002.

Lol now that old guy is a terrorist. Even if he was a terrorist, it was the duty of your courts to punish him. Who gave right to a few thugs to kill and burn him alive along with other many innocent people?

yes , Lip response for domestic radical crowd and crying in UN.

I think you missed all the news about dead BSF and Indian army soldiers. And funny that you call diplomacy as crying. :)

jaan ki aman paoon saeen ji to ghutakh ghulam arz kerne hi zurrat kerte hue kehna chahta hai ki when you "talk" to your opponent you talk on your internal strenths and the stronger party decides about the options and results of that "talk" hope aap jyada gussa nahi hue honeg saeen ji :angel:
No tangible progress when the "comprehensive dialog process was on" and no tangible progress when the "comprehensive dialog process" got turned off - throw in whatever philosophical mumbo jumbo you want, the facts on the ground are pretty clear that Congress Pakistan Policy = Modi's Pakistan Policy.

In essence, Pakistan's 'India Policy' does not have to change.

Lol now that old guy is a terrorist. Even if he was a terrorist, it was the duty of your courts to punish him. Who gave right to a few thugs to kill and burn him alive along with other many innocent people?
Actually he was thug who used to kill people in private firing and getting away. This time this thug could not get away. People get their revenge
I think you missed all the news about dead BSF and Indian army soldiers. And funny that you call diplomacy as crying

Yes I know the BSF response which made you cry and which you name diplomacy.

Actually he was thug who used to kill people in private firing and getting away. This time this thug could not get away. People get their revenge
Thugs belonging to RSS, VHP and Bajrang Dal are not people.Even in a country like India, thugs don't have any right to burn innocent people alive.

Yes I know the BSF response which made you cry and which you name diplomacy.

Then you know nothing. Like always.

Thugs belonging to RSS, VHP and Bajrang Dal are not people.

RSS, BD are patriot organization who protects Hindus. Thugs were those who Burn 60 innocent Hindus alive. Thugs are those who do not see anything wrong in this or even formally criticize that inhuman horrible burning of women and children.

Back
Top Bottom