What's new

Why it's in Pakistan's best interest not to mess with Modi

Damn it the op has posted an article written somewhere as usual if someone do not like it better to ignore it why to create so much bad vibes between each other

Oh you are that guy. :lol:

Chal ja mazai kar. Tera qusoor nahi. :)

Lies, Lies and more lies. 1 post main itnai jhoot? Maan gaya terai talent ko. :lol:
janab sach hamesha karwa hi hota hai jab galti apni ho aur dil usse jhoot samjhna chata hai jab us galti ki wajah se ho raha nuksan sehne ki khud me taqat khatam hoti jaa rahi ho .... apko meri baat jhoot lagti hai to lagti rahe ...... meri mat suno apne mulk ki asli history per lo per shayad aap logo ko wo bhi naseeb nahi hai :haha:

khair thread was about modi and his relations with pakistan ..... in short apne ek kahawat zaroor suni hogi ..... jis gaon jana nahi uska rasta dhondne ka kya fayeda ..... same is with pakistan modi wanted pakistani route to afghanistan and central asia pakistan said no so he madee up his mind to overlook pakistan and its interests and make arrangements for an alternate solution

baki aap khud samjhdaar ho :coffee:

He has literally lost his mind. I suggest you look at some previous comments and tell me, have i said anything bad to give him this impression?

no you didn't say anything wrong.

There's too many Indian apologists on this site these days, Areesh. These Pakis need to get their heads out of their bollywood @$$e$. :D

you need to lead by example
for a start pull your head out of your own self too
emotions and anger are part of personality but they better be channelled for best use.
save yourself from posting profanities. its a warning.

conduct yourself in a way which doesn't make you look like a fool and a laughing stock. if you think you are better than the others then list one good practical thing you did for the country.

go on.

Anyways, I will probably be banned soon due to the hindutva lobby and their Pakistani apologists. This is the last ID I am going to bother to make, regardless. This GB guy has turned into complete venemous guy against me for talking back to bhartis. What a joke. Anyways what can you expect?

Pakistani patriots have no rights, unless they are kissing Indian ***, on this website.
Are you crazy or something. Dude i have no idea what gave you this impression as Areesh put it.
no you didn't say anything wrong.

Clearly you have lost your mind. You can't judge anyone, don't call anyone a traitor or a hypocrite you don't make such judgments.
@Irfan Baloch , i rest my case. Do what you need to.

janab sach hamesha karwa hi hota hai jab galti apni ho aur dil usse jhoot samjhna chata hai jab us galti ki wajah se ho raha nuksan sehne ki khud me taqat khatam hoti jaa rahi ho .... apko meri baat jhoot lagti hai to lagti rahe ...... meri mat suno apne mulk ki asli history per lo per shayad aap logo ko wo bhi naseeb nahi hai :haha:

khair thread was about modi and his relations with pakistan ..... in short apne ek kahawat zaroor suni hogi ..... jis gaon jana nahi uska rasta dhondne ka kya fayeda ..... same is with pakistan modi wanted pakistani route to afghanistan and central asia pakistan said no so he madee up his mind to overlook pakistan and its interests and make arrangements for an alternate solution

I know "sach" very well kid. What you wrote in your previous post was lies. The lies that you are taught back in your country. The lies that you read at Bharat rickshaw forum. The lies that are spread on internet by Indians.

Ab tum jhoot ko sach bolo aur phir hum sai yeh expect bhi karo kai hum woh manain. Na bhai. Itnai mazai nahi lagai. Jhoot jhoot hota hai. Sach bolnai sach nahi ban jata.

I have read history and believe sometimes I laugh at lies you guys spread with such confidence. Lanat hai is confidence par.

Aur hum samajhdar hain. Isi liye tumharai jhoot ko sach nahi maantai. Aur na maanain gai. Chahai chaiwala Hindustan par hukoomat karai. Ya charas baichnai wala. :)

@Pukhtoon @Abu Zolfiqar @Rafi @Windjammer @Spring Onion @JonAsad @Samandri @save_ghenda @Areesh @AUz

Look at how these new generation Pakistanis turn on their own for online accolades. For acceptance from Indians. Look at how strong the Indian lobby is on this site. Patriots of Pakistan are no longer allowed here.

Anyways, I will probably be banned soon due to the hindutva lobby and their Pakistani apologists. This is the last ID I am going to bother to make, regardless. This GB guy has turned into complete venemous guy against me for talking back to bhartis. What a joke. Anyways what can you expect?

Pakistani patriots have no rights, unless they are kissing Indian ***, on this website.

-Chaudhry SaaB AKA RAZPAK
bi god ki kassam barre barre dheet dekhe per tu un sab me sardar hai :haha:

keera.jpg

No it isn't the so called international acceptance exists in your internet Indians minds only.
UNPO Conference on Balochistan at the UN in Geneva: Experts Demand Action of the International Community

Lool. The reason that you have given for Pakistan's urge for Kashmir is immensely funny. Shows how much you know about this issue. Case of weak position I guess. :)
Have fun while you can :)

Knew you would come up with this sh!t. As I said. I know your arguments and counter arguments very well Actually we gained land even after 27 October 1947. Go read about Kotli, Skardu etc. The lies you guys come up with are so obvious that it is very easy to counter them. :)

Naah..It the tribal militia had the ability, they would have taken Srinagar, right ? That's the capital.
Indian Army recovered much of the lost land, including Zoji La pass in Skardu before Nehru went to UN asking for plebiscite. I believe Pakistan had a pretty good chance of getting Kashmir if they went ahead with plebiscite. Wonder what gave them cold feet.

Last edited:
[

salaam jana ji i cant understand why pakistanies think that NaMo is obsessed to harm muslims and pakistanies ?

thing is since 1948 we have had 4 wars with pakistan and still kashmir is with us and NaMo was not part of any of those wars ... was he ?

NaMo has onli one game plan and that is devlopment and good governence and thats why india voted for him not his so called "anty muslim and anty pakistan owtlook"

rather he tried to takle the issue by sending an olive branch to NS but he messed it up when IK & TQ dharna was at its peak and to divert attention asked adul basit your ambassador to host kashmiri sepratists inspite of earlier repeated requests in not to do so and then again increasing heat at LOC & WB but what did pakistan achive from it ?

now NaMo came on plan B that was to over look pakistan and ignoare pakistan complitelli in his devlpment plan for india and south asia so tell me jana ji who and why is the real looser

in short as some american president in his election campain once said ..... "its all about economy stupid"

baki aap khud samjhdaar ho
Actually we do not think anything about Modi what is his mindset . The only issue is his voters and specially hardliner Hindus were expecting Modi would wage a war against Pakistan once he comes to power while most of us including me were saying on this very forum that he wont do anything stupid like that. Now under pressure from his hardline supporters he and his people recently started resorting to warmongering.

We are too busy in normalizing situation at our eastern side as that front is more important for us than india. we really do not know why your people are even mentioning Pakistan when it comes to Modi.

This write up makes no sense when it comes to Pakistan

Sir Ji, yeh thread to Sunny Leone se bhi jyada garam ho raha hai. jis tarah se hab bul watan pakistani aapus mein lad rahe hai chup chaap side pe reh kar tamasha dekne mein hi bhaalai hai !!!:)

Meaningless. Such stuff happen more about Kashmir all the time.

Naah..It the tribal militia had the ability, they would have taken Srinagar, right ? That's the capital.Indian Army recovered much of the lost land, including Zoji La pass in Skardu before Nehru went to UN asking for plebiscite. I believe Pakistan had a pretty good chance of getting Kashmir if they went ahead with plebiscite. Wonder what gave them cold feet ?

Again read the history. I have given you the keywords. What you are saying is half lies or manipulations meant for your ego appeasement. Again. Try again. No you didn't read the history properly.

Again read the history. I have given you the keywords. What you are saying is half lies or manipulations meant for your ego appeasement. Again. Try again. No you didn't read the history properly.

Do enlighten us :)

p.s. With references please, thank you.

Actually we do not think anything about Modi what is his mindset . The only issue is his voters and specially hardliner Hindus were expecting Modi would wage a war against Pakistan once he comes to power while most of us including me were saying on this very forum that he wont do anything stupid like that. Now under pressure from his hardline supporters he and his people recently started resorting to warmongering.

We are too busy in normalizing situation at our eastern side as that front is more important for us than india. we really do not know why your people are even mentioning Pakistan when it comes to Modi.

This write up makes no sense when it comes to Pakistan
well jana ji their is a reason for this hate and lack of trust between india and pakistan and its starts from the beggening

pakistan tried every trick to harm india ever since its birth and got away without paying for it much deu to backing of USA and cold war but in the new world order where cold war hangovers are gone it is all about economy and devlopment but pakistani establishment and gullibal pakistani awaam still is a prisnor of that past

now what about modi where did he said that he will attack pakistan or any of its ministers owr DM onli said he will neutralise terrorists with terror ,,,, where did he name pakistan or its establishment

but look at your musharraf and this saad rafiq who openlli are waving the "atomik *ick" in pubilck and on media

as for NaMo be rest assured pakistan now onli has a neusence value to him and pakistan doesnt figures in any of his devlopemnt plans for india or saouth asia so dont worry about him but do worry about ajit doval owr NSA cause if pakistan tries to harm indian interests this time he might just raise the stakes so high that .... khair jane do you know what i mean :)

Back
Top Bottom