What's new

Why israelies are allowed to be a member of defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahi poora mulk multitasking hai..... aakar khud dekh lo.........

Choro yaar kaun itna mehanga ticket lai kar India aaye. Kabhi paisai barbaad karnai ka dil chaha to zuroor aon ga.

:)

we are not recongnizing israel and israelies are the members of PDF

why

votes for there elimination of membership

i think it is the interent and no law not in here or else where say to ban israeli citizens from registering in a forum, they have got the same right as the rest of us.

I am thinking the same thing about indians.

if you ban everybody in the name of indian, israeli, american etc, what do you think you will talk in the forum then? there will be all pakistanis and you will all agree with each other on everything, as a result the forum will die.

- Diversity is prosperity, if all the people think alike, many of us would not be here and this forum would be dead (I come here everyday to fight Indians and jihadis).

I suggest you take that back, Jihad is a part of Islam and these extremist b@st@rds don't represent Jihad or Islam!

The greatest Jihad is the one against our inner evil desires:

Our Holy prophet (peace be upon him) said:

"The greatest Jihad is that against a man’s own lust;" Which means that the best way of recommending the belief in Allah’s universal sovereignty and extending the new realm of peace and brotherhood is by the example of righteous conduct. The term Al-Jihad-ul-Akbar. "The greatest Jihad," is also applied by the Holy prophet (peace be upon him) to the effort of the student to become learned and the effort of the learned to spread knowledge.

"The word Jihad does not mean "Holy War". Jihad means effort or endeavors against man’s own self. Jihad is to work hard to do right things. Islam ask his followers to recognize their duty towards themselves, and that duty is Jihad, striving for good against evil, beginning with the conquest of a man’s own lusts. His training for Jihad is not only military training; it is the whole structure of Islamic discipline. Without the wider human aim there can be no Jihad. In the religious sense, it probably applies to the whole effort of the Muslim to assert and establish the sovereignty of God in men’s mind, by performing his religious duty as laid down in the Quran, an effort, which should last through all his life. It should govern every action of his life, or he is no true Muslim. This duty may be summarized as the fight for good against evil in every connection and in every field, beginning with a man’s own heart and mind."

"The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr."

http://www.mediamonitors.net/shaziamirza2.html

we are not recongnizing israel and israelies are the members of PDF

why

votes for there elimination of membership

Why are there more indian members here than Pakistani members and india is a bigger enemy to Pakistan than isreal is. Pakistan never even had a war against israel.

One moderator here once said this is a Pakistan Defence Forum only in name. I think they should change this forum's name to indians defence forum because seems more indian than Pakistani at times.

Thanks to Areesh, its turning into another India vs Pakistan thread. :hitwall:

If Indians are allowed to join this forum then Israelis also reserve the right to join this forum. I think they might be more productive and less troll then many Indian members on this forum.

In Indian members presence their is no reason to ban Israelis.

:disagree:

I really don't understand the purpose of this thread. Either the person who started this is "Interesting" or a racist.

Isn't this forum open to all?.

Or is this a forum run by a dictator who can say who can join and who cannot?. :usflag:

I suggest you take that back, Jihad is a part of Islam and these extremist b@st@rds don't represent Jihad or Islam!

The greatest Jihad is the one against our inner evil desires:

Our Holy prophet (peace be upon him) said:

"The greatest Jihad is that against a man’s own lust;" Which means that the best way of recommending the belief in Allah’s universal sovereignty and extending the new realm of peace and brotherhood is by the example of righteous conduct. The term Al-Jihad-ul-Akbar. "The greatest Jihad," is also applied by the Holy prophet (peace be upon him) to the effort of the student to become learned and the effort of the learned to spread knowledge.

"The word Jihad does not mean "Holy War". Jihad means effort or endeavors against man’s own self. Jihad is to work hard to do right things. Islam ask his followers to recognize their duty towards themselves, and that duty is Jihad, striving for good against evil, beginning with the conquest of a man’s own lusts. His training for Jihad is not only military training; it is the whole structure of Islamic discipline. Without the wider human aim there can be no Jihad. In the religious sense, it probably applies to the whole effort of the Muslim to assert and establish the sovereignty of God in men’s mind, by performing his religious duty as laid down in the Quran, an effort, which should last through all his life. It should govern every action of his life, or he is no true Muslim. This duty may be summarized as the fight for good against evil in every connection and in every field, beginning with a man’s own heart and mind."

"The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr."

Jihad: Its True Meaning and Purpose (by Shazia Mirza) - Media Monitors Network

The word Jihadi is used in a different context to the word Jihad. Jihad as you pointed means struggle, be it internal or against an oppressor.

The word Jihadi is often used and has become a derogatory term, why should I take it back, make all the other people who use this word take it back then I will.

Why are you asking me take something back and not those extremists who are killing in the name of Islam, terrorists are using the work 'jihad' for their own causes and rather than condemning them or asking them to stop using such that maligns all of us, you are asking me.

What must be your thinking that people are dying out there by people who use 'Islam' as a reason and you are asking me to take something back.

No, I will not take it back.

I really don't understand the purpose of this thread. Either the person who started this is "Interesting" or a racist.

Isn't this forum open to all?.

Or is this a forum run by a dictator who can say who can join and who cannot?. :usflag:
Ultimately, we are here under privileges. No one has any 'right' to be a participant on any forum. So yes, the final arbiter of the place is very much a dictator. Whether he is a generous one or not is another issue. But it is very telling that at least one member is advocating non-membership and eventual expulsion of Jewish participants.

Ultimately, we are here under privileges. No one has any 'right' to be a participant on any forum. So yes, the final arbiter of the place is very much a dictator. Whether he is a generous one or not is another issue. But it is very telling that at least one member is advocating non-membership and eventual expulsion of Jewish participants.

I believe this forum is not run by a dictator as I have been here for a while and not banned yet. :usflag::)

how will banning israelis help anyone? i would say its better if they come more often and debate with you guys on core issues. it will help you in forming more realistic views and hence suggest more practical solutions.

this forum is not a tool for any international diplomacy.

WASHINGTON: Amid reports that Pakistani Americans are increasingly identifying themselves as Indians in the aftermath of the Times Square bombing attempt, a top US official on Sunday ruled out "racial profiling", saying it is not a helpful law enforcement measure.

Get the **** out of here. Who wrote this baseless BS. No Pakistani identify them self as Bharati. I happen to know many here.......:smokin:

Why would any Pakistani or any human being in their right mind call themselves indian. indians are the most unattractive people on the face of this planet and they smell so bad.

Everyone who knows me personally and met me in person knows that I'm Pakistani and am very proud of being Pakistani.

You take your indians to an indian defence forum. Why are you indians so obsessed about Pakistanis. How many Pakistanis do you know are members of indian defence forums?

I been to usa, I know how pakistani identity in USA.

There is a separate section for India and inviting people so we indians are here.

Other indian defence forum they don't allow to join any pakistanis. If you don't want indians then ban entry. Getting PDF membership is not Olympic medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom