What's new

Why israelies are allowed to be a member of defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the difference between you and the Indians?.

The diferance is that we stand up for opressed no matter where they are and who they are.

So we stand for Justice for Chechans, for palistenians, for Kashmiris, or
anyone else,

On the other hand Indians continue to suck up to u know who.

They don't have to identify with you as indian. May be to a Gora or other people.

I do not think so because it won't work anyway. Indian looks and behavior is well known in USA so a Pakistani or other Muslim won't get away by saying as Indian. Gora knows how Indian behave and gora are smart to understand that one man or group doesn't represent entire nation.

Muslims of USA isn't that weak my friend. We have gone through 9/11 so what is this times square gonna do to us. Our women or men didn't stop wearing Islamic dress right after 9/11 and you think this little incident will force Pakistani to identify as Indian is laughing matter. :lol:

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. He is the founder of Pakistan. He was Pakistani, not inidan.

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah said:

"We are now all Pakistanis--not Baluchis, Pathans, Sindhis, Bengalis, Punjabis and so on--and as Pakistanis we must feet behave and act, and we should be proud to be known as Pakistanis and nothing else. "

Reply to the Civic Address presented by the Quetta Municipality on 15th June, 1948.

By the way, for those of us Pakistanis who lived outside Pakistan and met indians, we know exactly how you indians are and believe me Pakistanis and indians are nothing alike.

If you born in UK does that mean your are white like the British? No. Same goes to him when Quaid-e-Azam born in Sindh. Pakistan's previous Army chief and president also born in Delhi, does that make him Indian? No but if he is ethicinically Indian thats another matter.

I am not talking about the people from Lahore, Karachi or Peshawar. But his forefathers were living in India for thousands of years and he is ethnically Gujarati, so my question is does the same "most unattractive people on the face of this planet" for such ethnic other Indians as well? Thats it.

No need to believe you i know that Pakistanis are not alike Indians, no way. But those Pakistanis are in US trying to fool US securities identifying themselves as Indians according to US Attorney General Eric Holder told the NBC news channel.

No racial profiling aftermath Times Square plot: US - 1 -  International News ? News ? MSN India

I been to usa, I know how pakistani identity in USA.

There is a separate section for India and inviting people so we indians are here.

Other indian defence forum they don't allow to join any pakistanis. If you don't want indians then ban entry. Getting PDF membership is not Olympic medal.

It
must be more than a medal, cause u seem to be here more than on Indian forum.

Other indian defence forum they don't allow to join any pakistanis.

But I though the claim staked here is how India is all about freedom & democracy...................whatever happened?
If indians dont see a problem with Agni's statement, why do they wish to join Pakistan's forums?

You do not live in US. I live in US and no Pakistani I know here calls him/herself indian. And I can tell an indian from miles away and can smell an indian from miles away. indian would be the last thing we would ever call ourselves. you keep your indians to yourself we want nothing to do with you people.

I do agree with you.................. I ve ( several times )asked if I am Persian or Pakistan. This one time the couple asked me if I was Pakistani & I asked them how they figured. They did says Pakistanis & Indians dont look the same somehow.

I do know tons of Pakistanis & no one has ever called themselves Indians.
Anyways, I am not putting anyone down as I know some really nice Indians , I come in contact with a lot of Indians in my line of work & always go out of my way and treat them like I would treat my homies. In any case no need to call someone ugly etc etc...
Very un-islamic & un-necessary.

we are not recongnizing israel and israelies are the members of PDF

why

votes for there elimination of membership

There is difference between Zionist and Jew. Zionists are equivalent of extreme right group like Taliban. They both are fascist in behavior and motive.

There are many good Jews and they own a lot of business in Western country. Many fellow Muslims work for their business. I will not label all Jews as Zionist similarly not all Muslims are mumin.

I am not the founder of UK. Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is the founder of Pakistan. You can not get more Pakistani than him.

If you are the founding father of UK than that also doesn't change your 'attractiveness' or ethnicity to white. I am talking about that only.

BJP chief L K Advani born in Karachi but he is an ethnic Indian.

The people who migrated to Pakistan became Pakistanis.

You can answer in single line, whether the people migrated from India changed their face from "most unattractive people on the face of this planet"? Does migration changed their attractiveness? Thats it.

I know that people from Lahore are very much different from those are in Amritsar as the people of Pakistani Punjab are ethnically different from the people of Indian Punjab, so are the people of Sindh and Gujarat.

I have seen many people from NWFP and Punjab (Pakistan) migrated mainly to Indian states of Punjab, Haryana and Mumbai after partition but their attractiveness also did not changed. :blink:

Last edited:
I do not think so because it won't work anyway. Indian looks and behavior is well known in USA so a Pakistani or other Muslim won't get away by saying as Indian. Gora knows how Indian behave and gora are smart to understand that one man or group doesn't represent entire nation.

Muslims of USA isn't that weak my friend. We have gone through 9/11 so what is this times square gonna do to us. Our women or men didn't stop wearing Islamic dress right after 9/11 and you think this little incident will force Pakistani to identify as Indian is laughing matter. :lol:

This is not due to bravery of muslims. It is due to Civil and liberal people of USA.

But I though the claim staked here is how India is all about freedom & democracy...................whatever happened?
If indians dont see a problem with Agni's statement, why do they wish to join Pakistan's forums?

What is use of inviting and allowing to join the forum. After join asking to go.

I feel it is better if you don't want don't let them in first place.

How?

He is born as Gujarati and a Bhatia Rajput that is part of India. His parents names are Mithibai and Jinnahbhai Poonja while his grandfather's name is Poonja Gokuldas Meghji. Now ethnically he is an Indian, does that change your comment on Indians like "most unattractive people on the face of this planet" and "smell so bad"? :what:

I've been coming across alot of your posts and I have to ask how much more stupid can you be?

Jinnah was born in Karachi. He is not ethnically Indian you fool.

In that case most of your bollywood stars are ethnically Pakistanis because they can trace their ancestral towns in Pakistan.

I am not the founder of UK. Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is the founder of Pakistan. You can not get more Pakistani than him.

The people who migrated to Pakistan became Pakistanis. Many Pakistanis can trace their ancestry from foreign lands. To me they are not foreigners, they are Pakistanis because they risked their lives for Pakistan to become part of Pakistan and be Pakistani. There are Gujratis who migrated to Pakistan and became Pakistanis just like there are Punjabis who migrated from indian punjab and became Pakistanis.

And yes to me Indians are the most unattractive people on the face of this planet especially hindus. the vast majority of you indians are hindus

You do not live in US. I live in US and no Pakistani I know here calls him/herself indian. And I can tell an indian from miles away and can smell an indian from miles away. indian would be the last thing we would ever call ourselves. you keep your indians to yourself we want nothing to do with you people.

your racist posting continues, its surprising that you have not been banned. I have never seen a nuthead like you in my life. That amount of hate in you is just scary. You are easily one of the worst members here along other racist bastards that exist. I dont know why mods overlook such post.

your racist posting continues, its surprising that you have not been banned. I have never seen a nuthead like you in my life. That amount of hate in you is just scary. You are easily one of the worst members here along other racist bastards that exist. I dont know why mods overlook such post.

how is this post racist?

You just have an inferiority-complex like most of the indians on here who bring up the race card.

I live in the US. I am 100% Pakistani and some of my family members live here too. We never called ourselves indian and no one ever mistaked me for indian (THANK GOD).

After seeing indians here I THANK GOD everyday that I am Pakistani and not indian.

RACIST, THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND NOW THIS RACIST BASTARD NEEDS TO BE BANNED

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

how is this post racist?

You just have an inferiority-complex like most of the indians on here who bring up the race card.

read his whole post and dont join the racist bandwagon, Omar is a known racist freak and I hope your not like him. If you cant see the racism in him post, i feel sad for you also. All you eyes are blinded by your own superiority complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom