What's new

Why israelies are allowed to be a member of defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would any Pakistani or any human being in their right mind call themselves indian. indians are the most unattractive people on the face of this planet and they smell so bad.

Everyone who knows me personally and met me in person knows that I'm Pakistani and am very proud of being Pakistani.

You take your indians to an indian defence forum. Why are you indians so obsessed about Pakistanis. How many Pakistanis do you know are members of indian defence forums?

:rofl:

Lots of slangs and hatred! From the news, we can see who want to be Indians. BTW the man in your avatar was a Gujarati, what do you think about him? Same as other Indians?

Get the **** out of here. Who wrote this baseless BS. No Pakistani identify them self as Bharati. I happen to know many here.......:smokin:

They don't have to identify with you as indian. May be to a Gora or other people.

I believe this forum is not run by a dictator as I have been here for a while and not banned yet. :usflag::)
The admin's powers are what make him a 'dictator', like a CEO of any corporation. Whether he is benevolent and generous or not is another issue. As an American, I usually do not stay in active in any volatile subject for long. Usually I pull the ejection handle shortly any member of the admin staff shows up and participate. Americans are expendable. Jewish members are valuable as they are rhetorically convenient whipping posts. On that note...EJECT...EJECT...EJECT...!!!

The admin's powers are what make him a 'dictator', like a CEO of any corporation. Whether he is benevolent and generous or not is another issue. As an American, I usually do not stay in active in any volatile subject for long. Usually I pull the ejection handle shortly any member of the admin staff shows up and participate. Americans are expendable. Jewish members are valuable as they are rhetorically convenient whipping posts. On that note...EJECT...EJECT...EJECT...!!!

I have been here for 3 years and not receiving a single justified infraction.

However, I have received one unjustified infraction from my "interesting" friend Neo.

So I think the mods are doing quite a good job. :usflag: :lol:

No need to ban Israelis as everyone is entitled to an opinion, and in my opionion banning Israelis or any other minority would be a sign of racism and extreem narrow mindedness.

:rofl:

Lots of slangs and hatred! From the news, we can see who want to be Indians. BTW the man in your avatar was a Gujarati, what do you think about him? Same as other Indians?

The man in my avatar is the FOUNDER of PAKISTAN. He wanted to get away from indians more than anyone.

Get the **** out of here. Who wrote this baseless BS. No Pakistani identify them self as Bharati. I happen to know many here.......:smokin:

So true my friend. We Pakistanis rather be called somalian or any other ethnicity but NEVER indian. Being called indian is the biggest curse to Pakistanis.

I live in the US. I am 100% Pakistani and some of my family members live here too. We never called ourselves Indian and no one ever mistaked me for Indian (THANK GOD).

After seeing Indians here I THANK GOD everyday that I am Pakistani and not Indian.

But the news reports say something opposite to your claim!

if you ban everybody in the name of indian, israeli, american etc, what do you think you will talk in the forum then? there will be all pakistanis and you will all agree with each other on everything, as a result the forum will die.

W will talk what Indians talk on their forums, cause there is ban on Pakistanis joining Indian rakshak, WHAT EVER THAT MEANS.

ahmed Bhai. :pakistan:

news reporters just want attention - cheap source of publicity

No Pakistani ever want himself to be called an Indian as per my knowledge :thinktank:

W will talk what Indians talk on their forums, cause there is ban on Pakistanis joining Indian rakshak, WHAT EVER THAT MEANS.

ahmed Bhai. :pakistan:

So what is the difference between you and the Indians?.

The man in my avatar is the FOUNDER of PAKISTAN. He wanted to get away from indians more than anyone.

How?

He is born as Gujarati and a Bhatia Rajput that is part of India. His parents names are Mithibai and Jinnahbhai Poonja while his grandfather's name is Poonja Gokuldas Meghji. Now ethnically he is an Indian, does that change your comment on Indians like "most unattractive people on the face of this planet" and "smell so bad"? :what:

Islam taught him to wash 5 times a daily and shower daily and change the clothes daily.

Stop using HEEENG in food, it will smell if u continue. Eat Halal meat, if u donot the meat will sicken u if it is killed Jahtka, Science has proven it, gooogle it and u will know.

Meat specialy beef is very important for growth of hunman brains, there was a detailed discussions about on CBC couple od days ago.

So there u go' learn and get smart.

Last edited:
How?

He is born as Gujarati and a Bhatia Rajput that is part of India. His parents name is Mithibai and Jinnahbhai Poonja while his grandfather's name is Poonja Gokuldas Meghji. Now ethnically he is an Indian, does that change your comment on Indians like "most unattractive people on the face of this planet" and "smell so bad" for few men those went to Pakistan? :what:

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. He is the founder of Pakistan. He was Pakistani, not inidan.

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah said:

"We are now all Pakistanis--not Baluchis, Pathans, Sindhis, Bengalis, Punjabis and so on--and as Pakistanis we must feet behave and act, and we should be proud to be known as Pakistanis and nothing else. "

Reply to the Civic Address presented by the Quetta Municipality on 15th June, 1948.

By the way, for those of us Pakistanis who lived outside Pakistan and met indians, we know exactly how you indians are and believe me Pakistanis and indians are nothing alike.

news reporters just want attention - cheap source of publicity

No Pakistani ever want himself to be called an Indian as per my knowledge :thinktank:

Not mostly because it quotes US Attorney General Eric Holder otherwise NBC news will be in big trouble. Also there is no way anyone can gain any publicity from the news. BTW if you are rite than its better for both Indians and Pakistanis.

No racial profiling aftermath Times Square plot: US - 1 -  International News ? News ? MSN India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom