What's new

Why israelies are allowed to be a member of defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have seen hundreds of indians here in US and they look nothing like the founder of Pakistan, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the man in my avatar, PAKISTAN'S NATIONAL HERO.

The gujrati indians you see walking in US look like this indian gujrati man, INDIA'S NATIONAL HERO:

gandhi.jpg

you mean like this

Memorial-Service_clip_image006.jpg

Gandhi%20to%20Mahatma07.jpg

what the phuck is with the tags for this thread

bh!ndi
, frustrated, kissa$$, thread starter, trollers heaven

And also Indians are not the people who are termed as terrorists

lol, let me remind you that indians in the U.S. get discriminated more often by the average American and are preceived as terrorists on more occasions by the average American in the U.S. than do Pakistanis.

Also in U.K. indians get called "pakis" more often than any Pakistani.

:lol:

Now, I am sure you do not need me to explain to you the reasoning behind this as you already know it. Now run along. :rofl::rofl:

and then u say Indians are obsessed with you. we are never judgemental about a nation and its people by their looks.

Not only their looks but also the way they act, think, dress, and smell.

And also Indians are not the people who are termed as terrorists oversears along with Indians are the ones who hold one of the highest positions in buisness in other countries unlike you.

Yes the highest positions in Dunkin Donuts and Seven Eleven:

kwik-e-mart_apu_parkar.jpg

Try also to know their perception. i hope you might have heard the racist word few couple of times.

I already know how indians think. Kiss the whites's *** and hate the Pakistanis who broke their akhand bharat dream.

If you are so obssessed with Indians remove the Indian flag and ban all Indians

If it was upto me I would've done that a long time ago.

Quite simply put we're an international forum.

The only dilemma we face is that we are also extremely anti-terrorism and where we condemn all loss of innocent civilian life due to terrorism in Israel, we do the same when Israel is the one pulling the trigger. Unfortunately Israelis justify acts of violence, the deprivation of food, the genocide as providence.

But where Israel falters, we won't. We don't compromise on our policy of freedom of speech, but if Israelis support this terror, they should also be prepared to hear an earful in response.

As per norms, our internal policies are not up for public debate or vote. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom