What's new

Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so high?

Historically when a civilization excelled, it was based on inventing new ways to survive....but when a civilization was overthrown, it was based on muscle power and strategy.

Now it is still the same...only inventions have become more sophisticated and technological and again we are back to power only this time WEAPONRY and strategy still remains...and now the strategy is to deceive, attack from the back or while one is preoccupied in other interest or mishap...

What a load of crap power is fleeting any power can collapse, at the height of roman power they didnt think they would collapse ine day, yet they did

The same with every othere power from the mongols to the british

Power and strength comes in cycles

Civilised??????? There wad nothing civilisef about pagan, monkey worshipping, caste obsessed, widow burning india, they were a lesser civilisation who were weak and became conquered

Israel exists due to the USA the current superpower once the winds if change keep blowing to the middle east if the people refuse to accept israel it will eventually be eclipsed

My theory revolves around some of your views actually .... thanks for contributing.

Can you categorize the fauna he will encounter here just so he is pre-warned ?

Doc, is it only fauna that one can encounter here? What about the flora, like blooming.....

And Doc, do expound a bit about your theory, the one connected to morning coffee and the school atlas.
It may be interesting at the very least! Waiting for it.
An old (Bawaji) Maths Prof. of mine loved to say (about his community): "Kaum nalli, ne Mad ghana".
(Just joking, Doc) But he is in my pantheon of icons!!

Was your Prof's name Prof. Mogat by any chance? The one who climbs animatedly on top of tables before students have to pull him down ...... LOL

Was your Prof's name Prof. Mogat by any chance? The one who climbs animatedly on top of tables before students have to pull him down ...... LOL

Yes Doc. Prof. Hoshi Moogat, thats him. Just one of a kind.

Nothing very solid still.

I was loking at the map of Asia and Europe.

And how the US is sitting so far away comfortably.

Then I was looking at the Arabian peninsula.

Then I was looking at how Turkey and Iran were located. And where Israel stood.

Then I was looking at Russia, China and India.

With the small Central Asian (well, except Kazakhstan) and SE Asian countries and how they figure.

Somehow Pakistan looks like the final frontier.

And its time we put our muscle behind the Americans.

Europe is drained out.

And just one small push is needed .....

For containing the spread of certain ideologies not conducive to the health of Asia and the rest of the world.

The US wasted a decade and a lot of its blood and treasure being in the wrong place at the right time.

For containing the spread of certain ideologies not conducive to the health of Asia and the rest of the world.

The US wasted a decade and a lot of its blood and treasure being in the wrong place at the right time.

What type of ideologies?

Ideologies of hatred.

Ideologies of intolerance.

Ideologies of world domination.

Ideolgies of us vs them.

Ideologies of believer vs non-believer.

Ideologies of subjugation through violence.

Ideologies of isolationism.

What a load of crap power is fleeting any power can collapse, at the height of roman power they didnt think they would collapse ine day, yet they did

The same with every othere power from the mongols to the british

Power and strength comes in cycles

Civilised??????? There wad nothing civilisef about pagan, monkey worshipping, caste obsessed, widow burning india, they were a lesser civilisation who were weak and became conquered

Israel exists due to the USA the current superpower once the winds if change keep blowing to the middle east if the people refuse to accept israel it will eventually be eclipsed

You raised many points in one post son. I don't know from where to start... Come some day on Laptop/Desktop, I will teach you how civilized Pagans were. You are on Mobile device , you can not discuss freely...

The word "civilized" is relative, what was civilized 10,000 years ago may not be called civilized today and vice versa.

Ideologies of hatred.

Ideologies of intolerance.

Ideologies of world domination.

Ideolgies of us vs them.

Ideologies of believer vs non-believer.

Ideologies of subjugation through violence.

Ideologies of isolationism.

Is that how you see Pakistan? Seriously thought you were describing some unknown place.

May I know how many times have you visited Pakistan?

How many Pakistanis have you talked to before coming up with such a conclusion?

I live abroad and I know for a certain all this is true to EVERY OTHER country too

Is that how you see Pakistan? Seriously thought you were describing some unknown place.

May I know how many times have you visited Pakistan?

How many Pakistanis have you talked to before coming up with such a conclusion?

I live abroad and I know for a certain all this is true to EVERY OTHER country too

No this is not how I see Pakistan.

I see Pakistan as Indians gone astray.

Brothers who need to be guided back.

I do not use the term "brother" lightly, being as I am from a community that lost our own land and our own brothers.

I speak of ideologies that corrupt your country and your people.

That are a danger to others around you, but you first.

Ideologies that are foreign to us as an ancient people.

Ideolgies that need to be first contained, ultimately defeated and rooted out.

Ideologies that are still stubbornly rooted in pockets of my own countrymen.

That have been contained, and will soon be rooted out.

No this is not how I see Pakistan.

I see Pakistan as Indians gone astray.

Brothers who need to be guided back.

I do not use the term "brother" lightly, being as I am from a community that lost our own land and our own brothers.

I speak of ideologies that corrupt your country and your people.

That are a danger to others around you, but you first.

Ideologies that are foreign to us as an ancient people.

Ideolgies that need to be first contained, ultimately defeated and rooted out.

Ideologies that are still stubbornly rooted in pockets of my own countrymen.

That have been contained, and will soon be rooted out.

Hmmm....please explain more on these IDEOLOGIES!

Because honestly speaking Pakistan is made up of different people...there is no 1 set of ideology...IF there was we wouldn't be having soo much chaos! In fact we would be united based on "SOMETHING" at least!

Hmmm....please explain more on these IDEOLOGIES!

Because honestly speaking Pakistan is made up of different people...there is no 1 set of ideology...IF there was we wouldn't be having soo much chaos! In fact we would be united based on "SOMETHING" at least!

You are united by one thing.

Its called India.

These ideologies are not all pervasive man.

As a molecular geneticist, you would hardly have been exposed to them growing up.

But they are there.

And they are a growing tumor, sucking the lifeblood out of your nation.

Back
Top Bottom