What's new

Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so high?

johnspringercollectioncorbis_3stooges4601.jpg

No need to thank.;)

They are the best TV actors I have ever known. Guess what, these three are jews too.

A few weeks down the road this "study" would appear to be faked as well just like that study showing how Israeli kids make 1 million dollars as per their graduating project.

An interesting perspective of political correctness is that whilst you cannot emphasise the bad traits of a particular race/nation, you also cannot emphasise certain positive traits - like how come ashkanazi's are so smart?

One aspect is that due to European persecution and limited opportunities Jews have always had to be exceptional in professions of law/medicine etc...

East Asians are just as smart as Jews, but Jews had more access to education, capital and information.

Indians and Africans are in the lower end of smartness, it's a proven fact by IQ tests. Their IQ are less than 90. East Asians have IQ above 105. The PISA education shows the difference between East Asians and south Asians. East Asians are vastly more intelligent. South Asians are more religious oriented, Islam, Hindu and I think their environment makes them not very intelligent.

East Asians are just as smart as Jews, but Jews had more access to education, capital and information.

Indians and Africans are in the lower end of smartness, it's a proven fact by IQ tests. Their IQ are less than 90. East Asians have IQ above 105. The PISA education shows the difference between East Asians and south Asians. East Asians are vastly more intelligent. South Asians are more religious oriented, Islam, Hindu and I think their environment makes them not very intelligent.

Very true, Baas.

You have figured out the master race concept pretty nicely. Want a reading list? Or do you reach for your gun when anybody mentions books?

I only see Japanese, Koreans and Taiwanese in the list of smart East-Asians. :enjoy:

So you are saying,

Bangladesh,

Sri Lanka,

India ,

Pakistan,

Iran,

Iraq

Saudi Arabia,

Egypt,

Afghanistan

South Africa

All those above nations are in the lower end of smartness also you consider it to be a fact?

Dont be a racist. Neither Jews nor East Asians are "the smartest" by birth, and you answered it yourself - they "had more access to education, capital and information." I would add - they also work very hard. It has NOTHING to do with genes, as I posted scientists point of view here.

Also, you are racist by condemning religions for "making them not very intelligent", that another stupidity. Vast majority of greatest scientists of all time believed in God, and if we take current religious countries, like Iran - they have the fastest growing science in the World now, yes - faster than China or Israel.

I don't think it has anything to do with genes and the like.

It mostly depends on work ethics and culture, which the Ashkenazi Jews always had.

I would include the Koreans and the Japanese in this context. It is worth noting that all of the mentioned have no natural resources whatsoever, but have brilliant engineers, scientists, and sharp businessmen. Along with a strong culture and work ethics. And that is what really matters for success.

This is something we South Asians always lacked in the modern-era. May I dare say Muslims for the most part in that context? :lol:

Because back when the Church ruled Europe, Christian folk were forbidden from lending money on interest. So instead, these same European Christians had to go to Jews to borrow money (on interest) which was legal and do to this some of the richest Europeans were Jews who owned the main banks and had the resources to invest in the betterment of European Jews while Christians were still busy praying to God for enlightenment and performing exorcism for those supposedly suppressed by Demons.

I think this is the main reason.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom