What's new

Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so high?

I think he is referring to Maj. Gen. J.F.R. Jacob ? I am a little lost .... was just born when the air raid sirens were going off and blackout precautions were in forc.

Yes, to Jake Jacob. Jake gilded the lily a bit.

I am sure there was a muslim and a christian in there too somewhere.

Minorities giving a fitting reply to 1947.

Jews are smart because they are the Chosen people of God. Everything they do -- they succeed in. And every one of their enemies were vanquished.

Recent data, published by the University of New Mexico and reported by Newsweek, shows that there is a link between lower IQs and prevalence of infectious diseases. Comparing data on national “disease burdens” (life years lost due to infectious diseases) with average intelligence scores, the authors found a striking inverse correlation—around 67 percent. They also found that the cognitive ability is rising in some countries than in others, and IQ scores have risen as nations develop—a phenomenon known as the “Flynn effect.”

Haq's Musings: Infections Cause Low IQ in South Asia, Africa?

Jews are smart because they are the Chosen people of God. Everything they do -- they succeed in. And every one of their enemies were vanquished.

Please explain if they were that chosen by God Almighty, why did God let 6 million ( their numbers not mine ) of them die like animals in 1940's.

I am looking for the photo of the trio together. :)
johnspringercollectioncorbis_3stooges4601.jpg

No need to thank.;)

Just reading up about Manekshaw and Jacob.

Seems Jacob wasn't Maneckshaw's biggest fan :)

Just reading up about Manekshaw and Jacob.

Seems Jacob wasn't Maneckshaw's biggest fan :)

No, he wasn't, and he was wrong. Jake has been going around with a HUGE chip on his shoulder for years, always looking for the recognition he feels he was denied. He has a tendency to remember things selectively; his take on civilian-military cooperation inBengal is an example, and Shankar Roy Choudhury is still alive and able to tell us, from his own Brigade Major days, just how wrong Jake was. Actually, he did, at a private gathering a few weeks ago.

Jake was a brilliant staff officer, and his plan was meticulous. I prefer to hang on to that, and to his personal loyalty to his friends, my father among them.

Back
Top Bottom