What's new

Why is it so easy to "Hurt the feelings of the Chinese people"? Are they really that Sensitive?

This is a really good topic and I am glad you asked.

What should Chinese do?
- demand reforms from the CPC so that the power is in the people's hand, not in Beijing's hand
- Create rule of law where no one is above it
- Build confidence in Chinese banking system where no CPC member can just take your money.
- etc etc

You say "a few" But the problem is so big that major cities like Vancouver, LA, Sydney and more have seen Chinese wealthy FLOOD the market buying up everything in site.
This is a local problem as now people like me who make slightly more then the average local, still cannot afford housing.

The reason they do this is so that they can get their money out of China and away from the power of the CPC.
I personally know many many Chinese people whose father does "business" in China while the mother and Children grow up in Canada.
Why don't these rich Chinese stay in China..... or right... at any moment, for any reason someone from the CPC can take their money way.
Canada provides them with legal protections where no powerful person can just take their money.

Anyone is free to support Quebec independence, Canada has never blocked anyone from doing so.

More importantly, you didn't respond to the links of the CPC in Canada.
Those student Union organizations, the confusions institutes, and we are getting reports that Mandarin news in Canada have to get approval form Beijing ....

You states that Chinese mind their own business, but I know from personal experience that this is not true.
Lol
We Chinese demand Pakistan to change their cult
And stop producing terrorist
This more sensible.
Last but not least, try to stand by yourself. And stop asking China protecting your country in UN.

@Offshore
How fitting that you responded to a genuine constructive criticism by personal, racist attacks.
It's like you went out of your way to prove this thread :lol:

50 cent are are many, but no one said they were smart

@Offshore
How fitting that you responded to a genuine constructive criticism by personal, racist attacks.

Construcive criticism? You want China to change a system that work extremly well , you should get a fucking mirror and WHy dont you fix your broken system before pakistan become another banana country?

@Offshore

But, but, but China has the greatest universities in the world, the best health care on the planet, China has the best human rights track record, it just all lies from the West.

Yet Chinese are tying to come to the West illegally, their elites are having anchor babies in the West, the Chinese elites have multiple passports.

The net is ILLEGAL in China so why/how are so many Chinese trolls paying for VPN'S to post all over the net about how great China is?

Construcive criticism? You want China to change a system that work extremly well , you should get a fucking mirror and WHy dont you fix your broken system before pakistan become another banana country?
Do you get paid double of the 50 cent rate if you swear in your comments?

But, but, but China has the greatest universities in the world, the best health care on the planet, China has the best human rights track record, it just all lies from the West.

Yet Chinese are tying to come to the West illegally, their elites are having anchor babies in the West, the Chinese elites have multiple passports.

The net is ILLEGAL in China so why/how are so many Chinese trolls paying for VPN'S to post all over the net about how great China is?

That last one.
l1Ik37E.png

This is a really good topic and I am glad you asked.

What should Chinese do?
- demand reforms from the CPC so that the power is in the people's hand, not in Beijing's hand
- Create rule of law where no one is above it
- Build confidence in Chinese banking system where no CPC member can just take your money.
- etc etc

You say "a few" But the problem is so big that major cities like Vancouver, LA, Sydney and more have seen Chinese wealthy FLOOD the market buying up everything in site.
This is a local problem as now people like me who make slightly more then the average local, still cannot afford housing.

The reason they do this is so that they can get their money out of China and away from the power of the CPC.
I personally know many many Chinese people whose father does "business" in China while the mother and Children grow up in Canada.
Why don't these rich Chinese stay in China..... or right... at any moment, for any reason someone from the CPC can take their money way.
Canada provides them with legal protections where no powerful person can just take their money.

Anyone is free to support Quebec independence, Canada has never blocked anyone from doing so.

More importantly, you didn't respond to the links of the CPC in Canada.
Those student Union organizations, the confusions institutes, and we are getting reports that Mandarin news in Canada have to get approval form Beijing ....

You states that Chinese mind their own business, but I know from personal experience that this is not true.
FYI, majority of Chinese people is very happy with the gov't and with the direction the country is going. And I think how China is run is really only Chinese people business.

As to what happen in Canada is really Canadian business, I don't really care. Like I said before, if you mind your business, China would mind its business.

FYI, majority of Chinese people is very happy with the gov't and with the direction the country is going. And I think how China is run is really only Chinese people business.

As to what happen in Canada is really Canadian business, I don't really care. Like I said before, if you mind your business, China would mind its business.

All well and good, but if that is truly the case why are Chinese trying to interfere in other countries?

And why are you using a VPN?

It's not because Chinese are sensitive, it's because Chinese don't want to take shit anymore, and they don't need to. Just try to get used to it!

All well and good, but if that is truly the case why are Chinese trying to interfere in other countries?

China do not interfere in another country internal affairs. And I repeat again, if you mind your business, China would mind its business.

As to whether I use or do not use VPN, it is none of your business.

Why your country doesn't have your own google, facebook and youtube. Are you proud of using US products?

I don't see how China could be responsible for some Chinese buying houses in a foreign country. Since it is perfectly legal. It is none of our business.

It's actually illegal in Australia, it's not "go-to-jail" illegal, but it is illegal nonetheless, if you want to buy a home in Australia, you need to be an Australian Permanent Resident. That does not stop the Chinese buyer who have none connection to Australia, to buy homes in Australia.

If a foreign entity want to buy a home or do any investment in Australia, they need to go though Foreign Investment Board. But this is seldom the case. And if a Chinese buy a house in Australia just to hold it (So not reselling it, rent it out or occupy it) it could also be racketeering, depends on what is the end goal.

It's actually illegal in Australia, it's not "go-to-jail" illegal, but it is illegal nonetheless, if you want to buy a home in Australia, you need to be an Australian Permanent Resident. That does not stop the Chinese buyer who have none connection to Australia, to buy homes in Australia.

If a foreign entity want to buy a home or do any investment in Australia, they need to go though Foreign Investment Board. But this is seldom the case. And if a Chinese buy a house in Australia just to hold it (So not reselling it, rent it out or occupy it) it could also be racketeering, depends on what is the end goal.

So it is "half way" illegal? You either fix your law, or live with it.

If it is illegal, then deal with it in a legal manner. As long as Chinese citizen is treated fairly and there is no fraud involved.

But what you suggest seem ludicrous. How the Chinese able to own a house if it is illegal? How the illegal paperwork get process? Why would a Chinese give away his/her money to buy a house illegally in a foreign country, that run a very high risk of losing all of it, and end up in prison.

Giving your past posting record, I tend not to believe you, but actually I don't care and would not bother to check, so whatever.

So it is "half way" illegal? You either fix your law, or live with it.

It is not "Half Way Legal" nor Grey Area. That is not what I meant.

It's a summery offence, ie not a CAN offence, like a Speeding or Parking ticket, only the fine is not $200, more like $135,000, that's quite easily afford by the Chinese buyer

Nobody in the western world will jail people buying properties, but that does not mean it is legal to do so. And that is what the problem is. Just because you can afford to break the law does not mean you should, would you say "I speed everyday because I can pay a $200 fine?"

If it is illegal, then deal with it in a legal manner. As long as Chinese citizen is treated fairly and there is no fraud involved.

But what you suggest seem ludicrous. How the Chinese able to own a house if it is illegal? How the illegal paperwork get process? Why would a Chinese give away his/her money to buy a house illegally in a foreign country, that run a very high risk of losing all of it, and end up in prison.

Giving your past posting record, I tend not to believe you, but actually I don't care and would not bother to check, so whatever.

Then How did Chinese parents manage to have 2 kids when there are one child policy enact in China? And yes, sometime the Chinese buyer resort to committing fraud to buy properties in Australia, that is not even a secret.

I don't care would you believe me, a law is a law, you can go search it in Australian Parliament website. Just because you don't believe the word I say does not mean it does not exist. And speaking of which, your posting record is also dodgy to begin with.

Last edited:
Then How did Chinese parents manage to have 2 kids when there are one child policy enact in China? And yes, sometime the Chinese buyer resort to committing fraud to buy properties in Australia, that is not even a secret

I don't care would you believe me, a law is a law, you can go search it in Australian Parliament website
So they pay a fine. That legally is not a fraud. They took advantage of a loophole, so Australia should just close the loophole, and be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom