What's new

Why is it so easy to "Hurt the feelings of the Chinese people"? Are they really that Sensitive?

Well... This thread is basically saying "Look I was right about Chinese..."
Now can we take the few Chinese on this Forum as generality... obviously not...
But it doesn't help the cause either...

As for the "Only Chinese can criticize China" and yet "Chinese can also criticize others"... let's say... something is wrong in that logic...

Last... Anyone can criticize whatever he want... as long as it's without insults and low level personal attacks... And whoever isn't happy with it... they can still join their own "country made platform"... As for the others, Thank you for the behavior that you show outside your borders.(unfortunately a small minority... in this Forum)

This sums it up.
Chinese thugs have used violence in Canada, trying to stop other Canadian's freedom of speech, but no one is allowed to say anything against them.

"He has always been very positive about China"? He was somewhat fair in the beginning until he discovered that China-bashing sells far better. There are many people in the West who just cant stomach the fact that China is getting stronger and wealthier by day.

Here is how an American sees this guy:

lol you find a YouTube from a white sell out and you post it here? I can find plenty of white sellouts, trust me they would never live in China and they would never give up their " western passports".

"He has always been very positive about China"? He was somewhat fair in the beginning until he discovered that China-bashing sells far better. There are many people in the West who just cant stomach the fact that China is getting stronger and wealthier by day.

Here is how an American sees this guy:

I will ask you once again why are you living in the USA?

They don't have to. From1949 to now, China only offered several hundred non-Chinese citizenship.

Yeah and they are only famous people, lol don't worry the world know what is really happening in China.

And I answer you once again, it's none of your fxxking business.

Well it is since it is illegal to post on the net in China, and you are on here pushing the CCP line all day everyday, why are you in the USA? Isn't China a fantastic place?

Back
Top Bottom