What's new

Why is it so easy to "Hurt the feelings of the Chinese people"? Are they really that Sensitive?

So they pay a fine. That legally is not a fraud. They took advantage of a loophole, so Australia should just close the loophole, and be done with it.

Did you bother to read my post in whole?

So it is not "Breaking the law" or "It's Legal" if you can afford the fine? What kind of logic is this?

So yes, as per my previous example, Speeding is legal as long as you pay the fine, is it correct?

This is not a loophole, it is a law, you break the law, hence it's illegal, Do you even know what illegal means?

FYI, majority of Chinese people is very happy with the gov't and with the direction the country is going. And I think how China is run is really only Chinese people business.

As to what happen in Canada is really Canadian business, I don't really care. Like I said before, if you mind your business, China would mind its business.

How can you know?
Anyone who says they are not happy get sent to prison.
I can say "Majority of penguins are happy to live in my bathtub"
How would you even know if they are not happy..... I suppose if they try to leave the bathtub for a better country you would know they are not that happy...... :azn:

But what is happening is Canada is 100% due to China... that was your whole point... China does not bother anyone... I proved that it did and you said it's not your problems....

I am not trying to take your 50 cents away but you really need to practice better arguments.

It is not "Half Way Legal" nor Grey Area. That is not what I meant.

It's a summery offence, ie not a CAN offence, like a Speeding or Parking ticket, only the fine is not $200, more like EDIT:: $135,000, that's quite easily afford by the Chinese buyer

Nobody in the western world will jail people buying properties, but that does not mean it is legal to do so. And that is what the problem is. Just because you can afford to break the law does not mean you should, would you say "I speed everyday because I can pay a $200 fine?"

You are not making sense, and you know it.

It is a "black or white" issue if these Chinese are breaking the property law. If they are, stop them from becoming legal owner of the property. What's the fuss?

How can you know?
How would you even know if they are not happy..... I suppose if they try to leave the bathtub for a better country you would know they are not that happy...... :azn:

But what is happening is Canada is 100% due to China... that was your whole point... China does not bother anyone... I proved that it did and you said it's not your problems....

I am not trying to take your 50 cents away but you really need to practice better arguments.

Chinese logic, use VPNS to get on the net which is illegal in China, but of course these trolls are all CCP paid and funded, to abuse or shout down anyone who is a critic of the great CCP.

But they fail to understand that in the West we are bought up to question everything and that is why their propaganda and shouting does not effect us, we are not scared of our governments, we abide by the rule of law.

We aren't brainwashed into believing everything the government tells us, we question our government we can even protest against our governments without being "disappeared" and for sure there is no way the Irish government or any normal government will harvest organs of prisoners.

Chinese logic, use VPNS to get on the net which is illegal in China, but of course these trolls are all CCP paid and funded, to abuse or shout down anyone who is a critic of the great CCP.

But they fail to understand that in the West we are bought up to question everything and that is why their propaganda and shouting does not effect us, we are not scared of our governments, we abide by the rule of law.

We aren't brainwashed into believe everything the government tells us, we question our government we can even protest against our governments with being "disappeared" and for sure there is no way the Irish government or any normal government will harvest organs of prisoners.

They are taught to be afraid of the government.
We are taught that governments should be afraid of us.

You are not making sense, and you know it.

It is a "black or white" issue if these Chinese are breaking the property law. If they are, stop them from becoming legal owner of the property. What's the fuss?

Why are you living in the USA? Why don't you run back to your wonderful, great China.?

How can you know?

There are multiple poll that show that if you border to google. But I can see you are not the type who would discuss earnestly, so whatever.

There are multiple poll that show that if you border to google. But I can see you are not the type who would discuss earnestly, so whatever.

How are you even posting your CCP rubbish on the net?

The net is ILLEGAL in China.

So answer the question, isn't China the greatest in the universe? So why are you in the poor USA?

Nay, China is just a developing country trying hard to take care their poor people. Good thing about them is they are not spending money bombing other countries.

Interesting, any 3rd party reading this can clearly see that I have made arguments out of good faith, facts and reason.

On the other end it has been non stop swearing and avoiding the subject.

Now all of a sudden "I am not the type"
How convenient that you don't need to prove your stand since "I am not the type"

Any ways, the CPC does not allow legal poles to be taken that are free from fear and intimidation.
That is why our friend here has said "I am not the type"

Why are you living in the USA? Why don't you run back to your wonderful, great China.?
I actually asked that to him last time and he just got butt hurt and left.

Nay, China is just a developing country trying hard to take care their poor people. Good thing about them is they are not spending money bombing other countries.

Nah China is a rich country, the greatest country in the world, so you don't need to be living in the West that you hate so much simple.

Why do your elites hold 2 or 3 passports? Why do they have anchor babies?

Just go back to your wonderful CCP and live happily there.

Back
Top Bottom