What's new

Why is India so dirty? Many Chinese ask...

Dude, how many times will u post this topic. I believe, u've already posted it a dozen times.

Cos it's a developing country with a low per capita income.
Will become cleaner once per capita reaches around 10k dollars. So roughly 2 decades at current pace.
If you can afford it, India has plenty of pockets of cleanliness, development and the like.

Will become cleaner once per capita reaches around 10k dollars. So roughly 2 decades at current pace.
If you can afford it, India has plenty of pockets of cleanliness, development and the like.

What regions are most developed? I always heard Gujaraat is quite organised due to the sea faring culture from centuries.

What regions are most developed? I always heard Gujaraat is quite organised due to the sea faring culture from centuries.
Good question. No state is perfect, but Gujrat, punjab and the hill states are quite organised. And the people are friendly too.
Most small villages are clean, due to lower population.

Other clean/ amazin/modern places--mysore, coimbatore, pune.

The infrastructure of the main cities and almost all towns is overburdened, because of unchecked migration. So these places invariably suck.

Dude, how many times will u post this topic. I believe, u've already posted it a dozen times.
All kinds of hobbies mate, op seemed to have picked this one

Cities under smart city development initiatives are generally more cleaner than the rest. I've personally seen a marked change in Pune over the last ten years. The municipal garbage department's policies seem to be on point.

Good question. No state is perfect, but Gujrat, punjab and the hill states are quite organised. And the people are friendly too.
Most small villages are clean, due to lower population.

Other clean/ amazin/modern places--mysore, coimbatore, pune.

The infrastructure of the main cities and almost all towns is overburdened, because of unchecked migration. So these places invariably suck.

Cities under smart city development initiatives are generally more cleaner than the rest. I've a marked change in Pune over the last ten years. The municipal garbage department's policies seem to be on point.

All kinds of hobbies mate, op seemed to have picked this one

Cities under smart city development initiatives are generally more cleaner than the rest. I've a marked change in Pune over the last ten years. The municipal garbage department's policies seem to be on point.

Is this the Indian standard for clean and organized?

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Amritsar, Punjab

Pune, Maharashtra

Is this the Indian standard for clean and organized?

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Amritsar, Punjab

Pune, Maharashtra
This is footage from old city side of Pune, the 'wadas' as they are called.

It is quite clean, during the entire video please do keep a look out for road side garbage and unhygienic spots, you won't find many.

I'm unsure as to what you find dirty in it?.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

North Korea's GDP per capital is only $1000, and look how clean it is! Cleanliness is a culture thing, and Hindus are simply an unclean people with high tolerance for filth.

It is quite clean, during the entire video please do keep a look out for road side garbage and unhygienic spots, you won't find many.

It is 'clean' by Indian standards. I'll just leave it at that. :coffee:

North Korea's GDP per capital is only $1000, and look how clean it is! Cleanliness is a culture thing, and Hindus are simply an unclean people with high tolerance for filth.

It is in fact 'clean' by Indian standards. I'll just leave it at that. :coffee:
I get you are biased against India but using a century old part of town to represent the entire city would be incorrect. The infrastructure is old and even at that population density the municipality here has managed to keep the roads garbage free everyday and that's not to even mention the newer parts of town.

It's a strange world where attempting to clean and better your surroundings is met with ridicule.

they r filthy by nature mostly
even in western countries they smell so bad, i wonder why even a western system doesn't change them

they literally smell of onion coconut and garlic mostly from 10 feet away

I get you are biased against India but using a century old part of town to represent the entire city would be incorrect. The infrastructure is old and even at that population density the municipality here has managed to keep the roads garbage free everyday and that's not to even mention the newer parts of town.

It's a strange world where attempting to clean and better your surroundings is met with ridicule.

A century old? The buildings look like a bunch of unfinished concrete boxes erected 30 years ago without authorization or planning.

If you want to see what a nice historical town looks like, here's Rothenburg in Germany. It's over 1000 years old, and it still looks new and spotlessly clean. Just admit it: Hindus have an unclean culture.

Back
Top Bottom