What's new

Why is India so dirty? Many Chinese ask...

Nope, that's not the solution because India's filthiness is largely a cultural thing. Its a sense of 'it's OK n acceptable to dump rubbish in public and walk away'.
True.
That's an important reason.
Lack of proper infrastructure for waste disposal is another.

images

not enough dalits to clean high caste shit!

So what about our own country

This picture shows injustices done to poor people of South Asia by different rulers
In same country when people were dying due to famines resources were being spent at the construction of few beautiful buildings

This picture shows injustices done to poor people of South Asia by different rulers
In same country when people were dying in famines resources were being spent at the construction of few beautiful buildings

Those problems today plaguing India were not so common in the past whether Islamic or European rule.

India's problem is overpopulation, corruption, poverty many other factors.

Those problems today plaguing India were not so common in the past whether Islamic or European rule.

Yes I know most of these problems are due to overpopulation it's not an easy task to handle so much waste

Poverty in times of overpopulation or famines despite low population during colonial rule: Which is worse idiot?

Poverty in times of overpopulation or famines despite low population during colonial rule: Which is worse idiot?

Morality rates at those times were different compared to todays.

Im not justifying colonial rule. That picture I posted was intended as a joke.

Population was able to take off due to modern medicine and technology. Those luxuries were not to be found 200 years ago.

People died young how about those diseases which killed people in the past that barely happens today.

Ancient India did not have this problem either.

Last edited:

India need to control its population with policies. I can think of many reasons why India should have such policies. But to Indians, the reason is that India’s supa Powa status is at stake here.

Nope, that's not the solution because India's filthiness is largely a cultural thing. Its a sense of 'it's OK n acceptable to dump rubbish in public and walk away'.

The only statement I will agree with..which has nothing to do with culture, more to do with overpopulation and a “rat race” where every man is for himself. Instead of having a collective responsibility to keep an area clean...instead people believe that it’s others responsibility/govt municipality to do that.
Indians will keep their homes spotless but dirty the outside.

This has nothing to do with “Hindu culture”. It has to do with the mentality of people in the circumstance and the govt not doing enough to implement and fine people that litter. Poverty alleviation will take a lot of people off the streets hopefully to reduce some of the filth, but for the others, stricter laws , even corporal punishment/hefty fines should do the trick according to me.

I will give Indore (where I was born) as an example which was one of the filthiest places to live in, has now transformed into the cleanest city in India due to such measures by the govt.
It’s infrastructure is still poor, but the filth is not to be seen.

In same country when people were dying due to famines resources were being spent at the construction of few beautiful buildings

Why are you so bothered about India and Indians?

Morality rates at those times were different compared to todays.

Im not justifying colonial rule. That picture I posted was intended as a joke.

Population was able to take off due to modern medicine and technology. Those luxuries were not to be found 200 years ago.

People died young how about those diseases which killed people in the past that barely happens today.

Ancient India did not have this problem either.

Mughal empire and other Muslim states functioned as a well oiled machine, which contained 25% of the world’s wealth.

Now Indian society has completely collapsed, with the Hindutva overlords thinking more about how to persecute/humiliate minorities than to improve the lives of common folk.

I pity the poor of India today who have to live in this society and raise their children knowing that rape and kidnapping has become rife.

People are fed up, hence the increased suicide rates of farmers.

Why are you so bothered about India and Indians?

Mughal empire and other Muslim states functioned as a well oiled machine, which contained 25% of the world’s wealth.

Now Indian society has completely collapsed, with the Hindutva overlords thinking more about how to persecute/humiliate minorities than to improve the lives of common folk.

I pity the poor of India today who have to live in this society and raise their children knowing that rape and kidnapping has become rife.

People are fed up, hence the increased suicide rates of farmers.

Muslim states also patronised hamams.

I think thats what India needs is a sense of cleanliness culture.

Back
Top Bottom