What's new

Why is India so dirty? Many Chinese ask...

Lol, at the deplorable Chinese posters and their sidekicks, India is more variegated that you can ever imagine.
Meghalaya, a state in NE India:

Upper Assam, my town:

About an hours drive from my place:

Sir ji I am not in love with anyone I just don't like to make fun of others sufferings

They are suffering because they love jahaliyya and najas lifestyle where defecation in the street and consuming cow urine/feces is acceptable.

They are worthy of contempt and ridicule, as in spite of their problems all they can do is point fingers at Pakistan or China.

Indians are filthy because of caste system. Period. Where hindu castes like brahmins are highest like varanasi they are filthiest. States with low hindu population such as goa, kerala, kashmir valley, sikkim, some other parts of south tend to be cleaner. As per caste system a brahmin is purity itself because of his born and dalit is filthy even if he is a surgeon in ultra sterile surgery room. This complete distorts the attitude towards cleaniliness. I have seen in varanasi the brahmin makes a ton of money doing this puja or that on ganges ghats but will not lift a finger to clean it because its beneath him and some other caste jobs. Then they mark the cleaners as unclean.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

North Korea's GDP per capital is only $1000, and look how clean it is! Cleanliness is a culture thing, and Hindus are simply an unclean people with high tolerance for filth.

It is 'clean' by Indian standards. I'll just leave it at that. :coffee:

try going outside of Pyongyang

North Korea at night
north-korea-cyber-capabilities_1.png

India at night
india-shines-brighter-on-nasa-map-china-feels-slighted.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

North Korea's GDP per capital is only $1000, and look how clean it is! Cleanliness is a culture thing, and Hindus are simply an unclean people with high tolerance for filth.

It is 'clean' by Indian standards. I'll just leave it at that. :coffee:

Correct. Clealiness is a cultural thing. I was in Malaysia, in an modern office tower within the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur and surprised that the toilet was dirty (it was in normal use, not under repair). No office in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh have so dirty toilet like that.

And in Vietnam, the south has always been dirtier than the North (observed that for hundred year by Northern writers) although they are traditionally richer (all major natural resources, received huge US aid during Vietnam war etc.).

This cultural trait of India and some south east asian countries, including South Vietnam, will prevent them to develop to higher level.

And China (big country, big pop., high density) as a whole even when their GDP per capita was less than $1.000 in early 2000s, was extremely clean by Indian standard. Not comparable to North Korean or Japanese standards of cleanliness, but at least equal to the US standard.

Last edited:
Simple: The people who do the cleaning/janitorial work, the sweepers are called Achoot/Dalits and untouchables.

The people who creates filth and squalor are called pure and untouched, the higher caste.

try going outside of Pyongyang

North Korea at night
north-korea-cyber-capabilities_1.png

India at night
india-shines-brighter-on-nasa-map-china-feels-slighted.jpg

Bad photoshop. North korea has many other modern cities, not only Pyongyang and if i have to choose, will choose to live in North korea over India or Phillipines for sure. Just watch videos about North Korea in 2019 on youtube by Western tourists to see the difference between Korea and the world largest democracy.

if i have to choose, will choose to live in North korea over India or Phillipines for sure.
You are entitled to your choice and opinion and it is our responsibility to let you know that India is a thousand times bigger that those countries and the foreign tourists that harbour a vendetta choose to frequent only a select few places.

You are entitled to your choice and opinion and it is our responsibility to let you know that India is a thousand times bigger that those countries and the foreign tourists that harbour a vendetta choose to frequent only a select few places.

Do you sincerely believe one can find in Pyongyang or any remote place in North Korea an area where people living in squalor condition l8ke in Mumbai or Delhi, if they are allowed to go every where.

I remember 10 - 15 years ago, there was a mass belief on Indian media that all modern cities in China were basically fake and most people did not live in those buildings but in squalor conditions just like in India.

Your skill of making excuse, from national to individual level, has always surprised me.

It's because Indian's have stronk immune system. They don't need to study germ theory.

I think the biggest reason is that the government's management ability can't keep up, and the second is that the level of education of residents is also poor. Because it is also a relatively poor country, North Korea and Vietnam are not very rich, but the city appearance, urban environment, and health system are relatively good. The management of the Indian government is incapable of making India and Africa as chaotic and unclean.

Back
Top Bottom