What's new

Why is English given so much importance in the subcontinent ??

That's very true. :P Most Chinese food is not that spicy, so we are not used to it.

The exception though, is people from Sichuan. They are crazy about spicy food. (I think people overseas spell it as Szechwan).

Correct Correct!! But this has become a favorite food for us now - Hot sauce and Dumplings. :D

Chinese%20dumplings2.jpg

61004_275.jpg

well m furious coz a frnd of mine is from a village......he cant speak english properly....bcoz of that many in my batch make fun of him..tease him and even humiliate him...and then they show this attitude "i know english i m so great".....pathetic losers.....i hate them all :pissed:
r u guys in school???o_Oo_O

Correct Correct!! But this has become a favorite food for us now - Hot sauce and Dumplings. :D

Oh nice. :D

I'm from Hong Kong so I'm not the best at handling spicy food. Only Sichuan people are immune to chili really.

But if you want to try a spicy Sichuan dish, try "La zi ji" (chicken with chili):

DSC_2460.JPG

You're an Indian, so you should be able to handle the chili well, but it almost burned my tongue off when I tried to eat the large chili peppers. :P

I'm from Hong Kong so I'm not the best at handling spicy food. Only Sichuan people are immune to chili really.

But if you want to try a spicy Sichuan dish, try "La zi ji" (chicken with chili):

DSC_2460.JPG

You're an Indian, so you should be able to handle the chili well, but it almost burned my tongue off when I tried to eat the large chili peppers. :P

The above dish looks awesome!! :D

My favorite Chinese restaurant here in US is Pei Wei Asian Diner®

and back in India is

436-3-2012-05-31755722.jpg

That's very true. :P Most Chinese food is not that spicy, so we are not used to it.

The exception though, is people from Sichuan. They are crazy about spicy food. (I think people overseas spell it as Szechwan).

Many people here in US like that kind of Chinese food as well.

@Echo_419 Aap kahaan se ho Bhaiyya? Shuddh vastuon ka zamaana guzarchuka hai...Jaldi se har mod par Inglis istemal karna seekhlo, warna pachtaaoge!:jester:

DSC_2460.JPG

I seriously doubt that you are supposed to eat those chillies.

my guess is that people pick chicken and other stuff to eat and leave the chillies behind.

Otherwise that amount of chillies can bring down a horse

or at lease produce gas worth of 20 horses. :lol:

I seriously doubt that you are supposed to eat those chillies.

my guess is that people pick chicken and other stuff to eat and leave the chillies behind.

Otherwise that amount of chillies can bring down a horse

or at lease produce gas worth of 20 horses. :lol:

You're right of course.

But I am not from Sichuan, the first time I tried it I thought you were supposed to eat all the chili peppers too. I only managed to eat one before I gave up though. :P

You're right of course.

But I am not from Sichuan, the first time I tried it I thought you were supposed to eat all the chili peppers too. I only managed to eat one before I gave up though. :P

Glad you stopped.

We use similar chillies in Pakistani dishes. But they are just for "flavor" and not to be consumed unless you want to spend a lot of time crying when those chillies will make their final exit. :lol:

I know I know who would put nuclear bombs in the dish as flavor.

but in Pakistani style dishes do have them.

Back
Top Bottom