What's new

Why Indians generally hate Aam Aadmi Party and Kejriwal?

Not so fast bro. Delhi is a special case. Their arrogance was obvious in Delhi. In other places, they still confuse it with confidence. :undecided: Also the Hindutva resurgence BS is being eaten up well even in educated youth. Secularism is literally a curse word among my colleagues:tsk:. As long as BJP can pass rumours saying Modi gave a warning to phalana saffronist outfit guy, they will be able to keep spouting their Hindutva nonsense without (further) electoral losses. The base stays in tact and the youth will still believe BJP is for development.

I will tell you what. In Tamilnadu BJP will not make inroads because of a certain history which BJP leaders won't even understand. In AP and Telangana they will gain significantly in the next election. Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra and MP will not be bored of BJP yet. They have strong local leaders also. UP, WB and Bihar are so messed up that they would want to try BJP. The way economy and oil is now, it will be fine even in auto-pilot mode. Modi is fine for the next five year term also. It would take immense levels of stupidity to squander this position.
Brilliant, apt and correct evaluation. I need to trump up the scare mongering for strategic reasons though. :)

Kejriwal is not going to complete his term as CM. Neither is AAP.
I say he will. Let's see. :D

If the theory of him being anti national is correct - he will rule for the full term. Else not.

Its just a general question I am trying to understand after this party's recent victory in Delhi's election. Thanks in advance for your valuable response :-)

@Agent Smith @SarthakGanguly @SrNair @WAR-rior @Tridibans @levina @13 komaun @thesolar65 @Ashokudu @OrionHunter @jaunty @Otocal @ni8mare @SamantK @Marxist @lightoftruth @wolfschanzze @Ajaysingh @noksss @itachiii @Star Wars
Indians don't hate Kejriwal, it is the supporters of Modi who hate him.... And majority of the PDF Posters are Modi supporters..

Brilliant, apt and correct evaluation. I need to trump up the scare mongering for strategic reasons though. :)
The reasons being you want BJP to get its act together? Or you want to scare them into losing their pants before your favourite party? Let me guess... RJD? :tongue:

And it was just not because of the Congress and Gandhi we got Independence.
It was not FOR them that we got independence. We got it despite them.

The reasons being you want BJP to get its act together? Or you want to scare them into losing their pants before your favourite party? Let me guess... RJD? :tongue:
No. National Conference. :whistle:

Lol. But he won the election on providing free wifi, free "bijli" and free "pani". Thats ridiculous.

Instead of giving subsidy, why not he thinking about creating job, spending on infra. The creation of job ultimately ridicule the purpose of subsidy.
No wonder all the high profile areas were won by AAP. Even they seem to be looking out for free bijli, free paani etc....

Not so fast bro. Delhi is a special case. Their arrogance was obvious in Delhi. In other places, they still confuse it with confidence. :undecided: Also the Hindutva resurgence BS is being eaten up well even in educated youth. Secularism is literally a curse word among my colleagues:tsk:. As long as BJP can pass rumours saying Modi gave a warning to phalana saffronist outfit guy, they will be able to keep spouting their Hindutva nonsense without (further) electoral losses. The base stays in tact and the youth will still believe BJP is for development.

I will tell you what. In Tamilnadu BJP will not make inroads because of a certain history which BJP leaders won't even understand. In AP and Telangana they will gain significantly in the next election. Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra and MP will not be bored of BJP yet. They have strong local leaders also. UP, WB and Bihar are so messed up that they would want to try BJP. The way economy and oil is now, it will be fine even in auto-pilot mode. Modi is fine for the next five year term also. It would take immense levels of stupidity to squander this position.
He is being sarcastic, he is a Bhakt as much as others are....

No wonder all the high profile areas were won by AAP. Even they seem to be looking out for free bijli, free paani etc....

He is being sarcastic, he is a Bhakt as much as others are....
I thought he was either worried for BJP or somehow cheering them. Apparently sarcasm or Bhakti is in the reader. :D

Yaaawwwwnnnnnnnn......................

a20cb93a_Anoldgramophone.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are thekedars of Indian nationalism... And Modi is one among their breed. So their support for him is obvious and anyone opposing Modi is anti-national or traitor including Kejriwal...
Kejriwal faces accusations of anti-national activities not because he is against Modi but because his party has a very controversial stance on Batla case encounter and Kejriwal meeting the Imam during Lok Sabha elections.

Arre U urself said, partition was a mistake. Now changing words? Why u acting like Pakistan civilian govt? :D
IMO, partition was a mistake of epic proportions but since India had some 600+ independent states at the time of British arrival and departure, it makes some sense why the partition was ultimately necessary to administer this vast chunk of fertilized land between Hindus and Muslims :)
We are all answerable to our own version of Gods, aren't we? :D

It created Pakistan too. And it was just not because of the Congress and Gandhi we got Independence. World War 2 played a major role in that.
Nope. British would have been driven out anyway as we Pakistanis and Indians outnumbered British troops easily.

They are thekedars of Indian nationalism... And Modi is one among their breed. So their support for him is obvious and anyone opposing Modi is anti-national or traitor including Kejriwal...
Sounds like classical Nazism to me. Opposing Hitler and his lunatic followers meant anti-German sentiments :D

AAP is not like the Congress of 30s or 40s. That is its Achilles heel. From all indications Kejriwal is acting like a dictator. People like Shazia Ilmi and others left complaining about the same thing. Where there is smoke...
You do realize that towering personalities like Subhash Bose, M.A Jinnah, JP Narayan left Congress.... And I vehemently disagree about any dictatorial indicators of Kejriwal. He is more democratic than the traditional thekedars of democracy.

Shazia Ilmi and Binny are known oppurtunists and thier jumping ships to BJP is an evidence of the same.

Kejriwal faces accusations of anti-national activities not because he is against Modi but because his party has a very controversial stance on Batla case encounter and Kejriwal meeting the Imam during Lok Sabha elections.
Oh so that makes him anti-national? Its not party stance on Batla encounter but an individual's stance. So meeting an Imam is a crime but BJP leaders meeting terrorism accused Sanghis is not anti-national?

Back
Top Bottom