What's new

Why Indians generally hate Aam Aadmi Party and Kejriwal?

Read about Periyar and the origins of DMK. If BJP understands this, they will not keep harping about making Sanskrit compulsory. Tamilnadu is where caste politics got dug in so deep, it will take a century to get the state out of the thinking. Look at the table. BJP is seen as a rightist, upper caste party. Rajaji would have been in BJP if he were alive today. You should also read up on Amma canteens and government liquour shops in TN. On the other side we see BJP is against entitlements and subsidies. It simply won't work in TN.

Reservation policy in Tamil Nadu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doesn't that contrast with @SarthakGanguly's idea that north Indians want to live on subsidies? And 69% reservation!!
Will read about it more. Thanks.

Happens everywhere when there is no outside threat I think. Caste system became rooted long before Muslim invasion. Before Muslim invasion there was no religious threat.
Another case, the division of Arabs into 22 states despite having 1 common language. Their Shia and Sunni divide will vanish in thin air if the threat from Hindus become extremely strong.
I totally agree. We also see that in daily life. I think hindus would attend pujas more and meet other Hindus more at temples if they were in a minority. They might even help their fellowmen more with donations :D
And you are right, Hindus presence is what is keeping Sunnis and Shias in India from killing each other listening to the crazies from SaudiA and Iran.

To Me AAP's approach is the real congress of 30's and 40's.
Congress in it's current configuration has no relevance and it's decimation will be a welcome move for India. Next in line would be SP, BSP, TMC, CPI, AIADMK and DMK hopefully.
AAP is not like the Congress of 30s or 40s. That is its Achilles heel. From all indications Kejriwal is acting like a dictator. People like Shazia Ilmi and others left complaining about the same thing. Where there is smoke...

BJP supporters are not 'most Indian's. Of course they've been claiming that from the time they were created (even when they had only 2 MPs in parliament). Today's victory (67 to 3 :rofl::rofl:), shows that Indians don't love BJP like they claim.
Umm...you are aware of the score of the party you support, right? Are you sure you are in a position to be laughing at others today?

Its just a general question I am trying to understand after this party's recent victory in Delhi's election. Thanks in advance for your valuable response :-)

that bastard khujliwal is an anti national element and his party men are a bunch of anarchist hooligans. the imbecile fool people of delhi elected him just for freebies even if it means the destruction of city's finances.

that bastard khujliwal is an anti national element and his party men are a bunch of anarchist hooligans. the imbecile fool people of delhi elected him just for freebies even if it means the destruction of city's finances.
Hahaha. Sounds like our anarchist and terrorist Imran Khan as described by his opponents :D

Doesn't that contrast with @SarthakGanguly's idea that north Indians want to live on subsidies? And 69% reservation!!
Will read about it more. Thanks.
I will fight @SarthakGanguly to decide who want to live more on subsidies. :tongue: People in Tamilnadu and AP already got used to what BJP calls freebies. I think some of them are necessary to be given out for subsidized price. But if you see BJP people all they talk about other than Hindutva is hard core capitalism as if it is some science. That simply won't work especially in places like this where people support policies like free power for agriculture or subsidized food. But one good thing is that as more people are educated, especially young people understand that subsidies are bad in long term.

Man those reservations! They don't want to exclude any creamy layer and they keep adding new caste or group every now and then. Everyone wants to be called backwards these days. It will come to a point where people already in backward list launch movements to stop inclusion of new groups or to increase quota.:omghaha:

i dont think so that indian hates AAP the reason for the win of bjp was that AAP is not organized at the national level in all the cities like congress and BJP, but having said that AAP is well organized in DELHI that is why the won election there, they would prepare to organize their party in whole india i think in next 2 years and they would have better chances than congress ..
To me the only opposition left in india is AAP as congress is no more effective ...

The word hate is too much to be used..Even I do not hate Pakistani people..Rather, i feel it is good development in Indian politics..But my worry is that AAP is basically a subset of BJP votes in addition to Muslim votes in general..Now rather than replacing Congress and other thug parties from Indian politics, AAP is trying to replacee BJP...That is my biggest worry...As long as AAP replace and win at the cost of Non BJP parties..I am good with them...Even I am happy if AAP can win stand alone election in all parts of India...But it should not happen that due to AAP, Congress wins everywhere...

Of all the parties in India I am a little sympathetic to congress because Gandhi was in it and I respect Gandhi. However the congress of today is far different from the congress of yesterday.

I havent seen any other PDF Indian posting anything positive about the party.

Yes, this really irritated me after seeing Kejriwal's victory in Delhi. We have only one Indian poster from over there on PDF? :D

i support aap and wrote how some of its ideology is a version of direct-democracy... the member bamxa mentions, isupportaap, is the one i replied to.

i would say maybe six or seven other members from india will support aap.

Here.. A snapshot of Kejriwal's next 5yr term in Delhi..

B9gQFaNCEAAehJv.jpg:large

Congress' decimation has been nearly complete and if they want to come back, I think they will foremost have to give up their dynastic politics.
Then if won't be Congress:D. That is how bad their position, some thanks to Modi calling them Maa-beta in every rally and his tongue-in-cheek remarks about mom's love for her son:rofl:.

The way I see it, if someone from Congress wants to make a coup and claim Congress, he should rather climb the Mount Everest and jump from the top. A tent with a new name on it will do better than Congress. So I think Congress will suffer this painful slow death over a generation. May be after that.

Back
Top Bottom