What's new

Why Indians generally hate Aam Aadmi Party and Kejriwal?

Its just a general question I am trying to understand after this party's recent victory in Delhi's election. Thanks in advance for your valuable response :-)

@Agent Smith @SarthakGanguly @SrNair @WAR-rior @Tridibans @levina @13 komaun @thesolar65 @Ashokudu @OrionHunter @jaunty @Otocal @ni8mare @SamantK @Marxist @lightoftruth @wolfschanzze @Ajaysingh @noksss @itachiii @Star Wars
Indians by and large are lazy and hate hard work. I mean us Northies. We love freebies, free stuff, things handed out to us on a platter. We love Kejriwal. The self righteous good boy image is too hard to let go.

I don't know much about the muffler man but here's a message from the White House to the BJP and the Saffron Brigade...

View attachment 191933

Yep! If they don't they'll end up eating humble pie on the Titanic!
If BJP gives up Hindutva, expect them to be erased all over India.

He shouldn't have an issue running the govt as he has virtually no opposition. He can bring in all those legislation he wanted to bring last time around.. & get it passed virtually unopposed. Lack of support for Janlokpal was the reason why he demitted the office. He should have no excuse this time around.. should pass the bill on his very first session.

Will he do it? Let's wait & see if his intentions are noble!
Well Lokpal bill was just an excuse...the idea was to free Kejriwal for Loksabha...they got the dribbling and i am sure now will concentrate simply on good governance...minus all the nonsense...

Indians by and large are lazy and hate hard work. I mean us Northies. We love freebies, free stuff, things handed out to us on a platter. We love Kejriwal. The self righteous good boy image is too hard to let go.

You mad bro? BJP got spanked. :lol:

Let's be honest...AAP has managed to breach every voters which kind of tells a different story...It seems people are getting aligned to a face which gives them confidence of delivery...and it is a fact there was nobody better than Kejriwal in Delhi elections..

If Hindutva is what we have been witnessing by some idiots over past few months then BJP better get wiped out...otherwise they may follow whatever...as long as they are pro-economy and not interfering in my religion...rest i refuse to be addressed as "Hindu" which is what those RSS thugs are forcing down my throat...

Lol? What was the reason? They weren't Hindu enough this time? :o:
Long story short - BJP promised Delhi development provided it works hard. A stern disciplined no nonsense CM candidate was put up. On the other hand was Kejriwal promised the people no work and endless subsidies. Most of Delhi's original voting population is engaged with some Government work or other. Who do you think will they vote for? For someone who wants them to work hard, or someone who promises them the moon without work?

Besides, Delhi has been largely anti Hindu/Sikh all the time. This is my personal opinion only. I can't provide any direct proof/statistics for the same.

Let's be honest...AAP has managed to breach every voters which kind of tells a different story...It seems people are getting aligned to a face which gives them confidence of delivery...and it is a fact there was nobody better than Kejriwal in Delhi elections..

If Hindutva is what we have been witnessing by some idiots over past few months then BJP better get wiped out...otherwise they may follow whatever...as long as they are pro-economy and not interfering in my religion...rest i refuse to be addressed as "Hindu" which is what those RSS thugs are forcing down my throat...
Incorrect. BJP's voteshare has remained intact. By intact I mean in-fcking-tact. BJP won in the GE and before in Delhi ONLY because the Muslim and anti Hindu votebank got divided. Now it did not. :) This I expect to be replicated all over the country. I give the BJP government a maximum of 3 years from now, provided the Opposition plays its cards properly.

Let's not get disturbed by such idiotic comments..we need to see what Kejriwal is going to do..with 67 he is the strongest CM that delhi has witnessed in probably modern india...
Not idiotic comments. Signs of changes to come. Trust you me, I am loving it.

Long story short - BJP promised Delhi development provided it works hard. A stern disciplined no nonsense CM candidate was put up. On the other hand was Kejriwal promised the people no work and endless subsidies. Most of Delhi's original voting population is engaged with some Government work or other. Who do you think will they vote for? For someone who wants them to work hard, or someone who promises them the moon without work?

Besides, Delhi has been largely anti Hindu/Sikh all the time. This is my personal opinion only. I can't provide any direct proof/statistics for the same.
You can't be more wrong...it was the same Delhi which gave all the 7 lok sabha seats to BJP and last assembly elections made BJP single largest party...now not sure how you call them anti sikh/hindu etc...

Let's be honest here...67 out of 70 means the vote was pro AAP because people believed in them...

Hmm I guess we will see how things play out, I seem to remember seeing you say BJP will win when that aap supporter opened a thread earlier this week.

BJP better get wiped out
Yeah...

You can't be more wrong...it was the same Delhi which gave all the 7 lok sabha seats to BJP and last assembly elections made BJP single largest party...now not sure how you call them anti sikh/hindu etc...

Let's be honest here...67 out of 70 means the vote was pro AAP because people believed in them...
You don't want to believe, don't. I am NOT painting a positive picture for BJP.

Hmm I guess we will see how things play out, I seem to remember seeing you say BJP will win when that aap supporter opened a thread earlier this week.
I try to be optimistic. But you just keep a tab on this. You will see what I say is going to come true.

Incorrect. BJP's voteshare has remained intact. By intact I mean in-fcking-tact. BJP won in the GE and before in Delhi ONLY because the Muslim and anti Hindu votebank got divided. Now it did not. :) This I expect to be replicated all over the country. I give the BJP government a maximum of 3 years from now, provided the Opposition plays its cards properly.

Boss that is the defeat...I agree that votes from other parties moved towards AAP, however why the entire vote went towards AAP?? Are you saying entire Delhi is Muslim/anti hindu but 33% that voted for BJP??

If i compare GE with Assembly then picture may look more grim...

Not idiotic comments. Signs of changes to come. Trust you me, I am loving it.
well for that we have to wait and see..

Back
Top Bottom