What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

read my comment in first page before replying.......inn deobandion ny tum logo ko bewakoof banaya hua ha! And we dont hate Hindus either, but r just stating the realities not fantasies of darul uloom deoband.

They have been and still are the biggest "tatpoonjiye" of "congressi" hindus in india.

Last edited:
Severe racism in this thread from many PDF members. I see extreme hatred for everything Indian, even Indian Muslims are hated here, because we are "dark and ugly".

About time too. 72 years late. But better late then never. It's about time Pakistanis started becoming patriotic and nationalistic even extremely nationalistic. We need to also hate india and the indian race as much, if not more than they hate us.........8-)

Not insulting , actually killed raped and pillaged and no regrets as nothing to do with religion everything to do with power, loot conquest.

We all did what the time and situation required, no regrets either way, we take pride in our past.

What are you on about?

What are you on about?

I am talking about my ancestors people of our region our region Pak-Afghania , my tribe khiljis they killed, raped & pillaged these people because they could, showed them they have no balls.

I am saying we have no regret in that, actually take pride in our past.

India Muslims are product of low caste , born of rape, opportunist who converts to be with the current power.

The Indian Muslims blame Pak for all of their misfortunes, which is only increasing at an exponential rate...

They should blame themselves as they are followers not leaders, they could have got a nation of their own , no they are not like us their biggest dream & achievement is a corner shop.

Because 80% of indian muslims originally belonged to dalit and other low caste hindus before they converted to Islam, they are the just not the people with any sense of "ego", "identity" or "courage". I don't think Kashmiris have any interest in taking "help" from these no bodies called "indian muslims", Kashmiris are such an egoist people that even if Pakistan stops supporting their struggle they will still continue with their political struggle against india, after all Kashmiri political resistance against "a hindu jammuite foreign ruler self proclaim maharaja of kashmir" started in 1920s and early 1930s well before the establishment of Pakistan.

Its ironic RSS after lynchings same converted dalits claim to have avenged past invasions. Have seen that many times on PDF. At the same time hindu dalits have shown bigger balls then them. They are more united then Indian muslims. Plus their ideology of deoband from 18th century which was basically to kiss up to hindus doesn't help.

Today dalits closed down Delhi. Dalits are slowly waking up to centuries of discrimination. While Indian muslims are still sleeping like its 18th century.

ee37a746-4658-483e-9890-de4638-770x433.jpeg

Its ironic RSS after lynchings same converted dalits claim to have avenged past invasions. Have seen that many times on PDF. At the same time hindu dalits have shown bigger balls then them. They are more united then Indian muslims. Plus their ideology of deoband from 18th century which was basically to kiss up to hindus doesn't help.

Today dalits closed down Delhi. Dalits are slowly waking up to centuries of discrimination. While Indian muslims are still sleeping like its 18th century.

ee37a746-4658-483e-9890-de4638-770x433.jpeg

Much respect is due to Sikhs, Dalits, and Christians for bravely standing up for the rights of Kashmiris and resisting RSS ideology.

Compared to them, Indian Muslims are just an embarrassment to Islam and the Ummah.

Severe racism in this thread from many PDF members. I see extreme hatred for everything Indian, even Indian Muslims are hated here, because we are "dark and ugly".

Racism is from Satan

indian so called "Muslims" have NOTHING in common with Pakistanis. In fact they are even more different to us than the Afghans and Iranians are. They are IDENTICAL to indian hindus in EVERY WAY except religion. Hence they can NEVER empathize, relate to and get along well with Pakistanis/Kashmiris or other real Muslims.

Real Muslims ?

Are you Muslim ??

About time too. 72 years late. But better late then never. It's about time Pakistanis started becoming patriotic and nationalistic even extremely nationalistic. We need to also hate india and the indian race as much, if not more than they hate us.........8-)

Gotta be false flag lol
We are muslims , we can’t go against God .

Lol

You can against indians because they are the devil's spawn.

Anyone who supports India (Hindu RSS) against Kashmir/Pakistan is not a Muslim in our eyes.

For us, our holy state (Daulat) transcends any time period, it is the continuation and trust of our bozorg (elders.)

We are on a sacred Ghazwa (warpath) to end the world of emboldened Mushrik (idolater) fascists.

This will be the final battle for the region (Ghazwa Hind) and the end of shirk (idolatry) from this area.

Anyone who supports India (Hindu RSS) against Kashmir/Pakistan is not a Muslim in our eyes.

For us, our holy state (Daulat) transcends any time period, it is the continuation and trust of our bozorg (elders.)

We are on a sacred Ghazwa (warpath) to end the world of emboldened Mushrik (idolater) fascists.

This will be the final battle for the region (Ghazwa Hind) and the end of shirk (idolatry) from this area.
Delusions of grandeur. Not different from an akhand bharat Sanghi. Exactly the same, sans religion.

Pakistan can barely hold its own, and you want to rule India? Pure delusion. I blame your education system.

I am talking about my ancestors people of our region our region Pak-Afghania , my tribe khiljis they killed, raped & pillaged these people because they could, showed them they have no balls.

I am saying we have no regret in that, actually take pride in our past.

India Muslims are product of low caste , born of rape, opportunist who converts to be with the current power.
All I see in you is an egotistical racist and a loser.

Where does your home country Afghanistan stand today in the world order? You have been killing each other for thousands of years, and you will keep doing that for thousands to come. Even the Pakistanis hate you and want your population out of their country.

You will be a loser in this world, and in the hereafter.

All I see in you is an egotistical racist and a loser.

Where does your home country Afghanistan stand today in the world order? You have been killing each other for thousands of years, and you will keep doing that for thousands to come. Even the Pakistanis hate you and want your population out of their country.

You will be a loser in this world, and in the hereafter.
You are under pressure and afraid from extremest terrorists Hindu, that's why you didn't speak about Kashmir and afraid of backlash from these terrorist HINDUS, and last Kashmir is not Indian part, its a international Dispute and on the chatter of UN @Amalek

Back
Top Bottom