What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

You couldn't conquer, you couldn't kill, rape or pillage, not because you didn't want to or have the loot but because you couldn't do it, you need balls something that you lack.

Now stop quoting me as I have much love for you as Judas had for Jesus, I will happily kill you fir Pakistan and our jugular vein Kashmir wether you are Muslim or not.
You are a psychopath. No wonder you admire killers and rapists so much.

And you love balls. You have mentioned "balls" in almost every post of yours. I am not into kinky stuff, sorry.

As an Indian Muslim, I declare that I will never support secession in my country. India is my motherland after all.

People in the Kashmir Valley may want to join Pakistan, or become independent. That is their right. But expecting us Indian Muslims to support them in breaking up our own country is beyond insane. This will never happen.

Some PDF members think we are cowards or hostages or lack gairat. That is all bullcrap. India is a secular country, we are equal citizens. Our ancestors have fought and died in the service of this motherland for thousands of years. It is our land. We are patriots.

The rise of Hindutva criminals is a worrying development. This hatred against Muslims has been fueled by cross-border terrorism. Situation is desperate in some states. But things will go back to normal again in a few years.

Kudos to you brother....Our history of togetherness can not be challenged by radicals of Hindus, Muslims or any religion...Together we will stand or else we will perish!!!

Why should Indian Muslims support Kashmir people or indirectly Pakistan in this case? Do Pakistanis have this kinda false entitlement that Muslims all around the world should support them or they are just ball-less cos Pakistanis are Muslims?
They are Indians and will stand behind their motherland whenever necessary. What a load of BS this thread is. As if Pakistanis have given a jack to Muslims all around the globe.

They are basically too afraid to speak. I have close association with many and I can see first hand what living as an opressed minority does to your brain where you are always afraid to speak to your mind in matters like these. Thank God I was born and raised in a free country.

You troll, give us the evidence from neutral source,in 48 tribes of Kashmir want help from Pakistan to liberate their land because they knows sooner/later Dogra raj would join India, in 65 its was just insurgency type mission by PA not a proper attack, then you attack RAN OF KUCH then at LAHORE etc etc @Soumitra

Because you're THE BIGGEST MESS/THREAT FOR THE PEACE OF SUBCONTINENT @rocketman0409
JAY TERRORIST HIND @rocketman0409 :enjoy:

Sometimes people say Islam is the great equalizer and all the humans are created equal and so be treated in front of god. On the other hand, a large section of populations in Pakistan and even India think they are superior to everyone. and treat other fellow human beings as filth. This is the irony.

Sometimes people say Islam is the great equalizer and all the humans are created equal and so be treated in front of god. On the other hand, a large section of populations in Pakistan and even India think they are superior to everyone. and treat other fellow human beings as filth. This is the irony.
you (hindu) started it then why we can't retaliate @rocketman0409

Back
Top Bottom