What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

Didn't you claim to be Pak-Afghania, and praising the Afghan warlord Allauddin Khilji and his tribe of rapists, looters and pillagers? You said you were proud of them. Good for you.

You are a Pakistani citizen, but I bet some of your extended family is Afghan. I was only commenting on how Pak-Afghania is not real, and people of Pakistan hate Afghans, and want them thrown out.

Yes, we Indian Muslims are nothing like you. For one, our ancestors were not rapists and looters. We are sons of the soil, peace loving people. And we don't care what bigots like you think.

We speak on favour of Kashmiri Muslims all the time. But we don't support secession. We support end of hostilities and lifting of AFSPA from Kashmir, so that the people can have peace. But secession is out of the question.

Malcolm X is right about House Slaves you are a prime example of it.

Well, for Muslims in the Western world have lost Culture and therefor religion and don't give 2 shits about Kashmir.

ok, then why your PM Nehru promise in the front of world (UN) to lets decide their future, your occupation is illegitimate according to UN, and your country/religion believes on lies/deception, You;re the biggest mess for the peace of subcontinent @Soumitra
JAY TERRORIST HIND @Soumitra :blah::blah::blah:

keon ke tum kuch nahi ho bus troll ho @Crazyeights
If we go through the UN charter which states, Pakistan has to withdraw military from Kashmir AJK followed by India with minimum force for defense and plebiscite done for complete Kashmir.
Neither the zone has been demilitarized, and even Gilgit Baltistan was merged in to Pakistan. Therefore plebiscite could not be possible as per UN charter.

If we go through the UN charter which states, Pakistan has to withdraw military from Kashmir AJK followed by India with minimum force for defense and plebiscite done for complete Kashmir.
Neither the zone has been demilitarized, and even Gilgit Baltistan was merged in to Pakistan. Therefore plebiscite could not be possible as per UN charter.

You think we are idiots? Don’t selectively read UN resolutions for your benefit only.

We know exactly about your rhetoric and plans.

We will do everything to support Kashmiris in their quest for freedom.

You are a Pakistani citizen, but I bet some of your extended family is Afghan. I was only commenting on how Pak-Afghania is not real, and people of Pakistan hate Afghans, and want them thrown out.

We have no problem with Afghans or Afghan origin people, many of us Pakistanis share Afghan blood as well.

We are only against Namak Haram Afghans of Kabul, NA who are anti-Pakistan/anti-Pukhtoon. We oppose them as they also are enemies of Kashmir and allies of RSS.

Same goes for Indian Muslims who support Indian RSS against Kashmiris. You are Hindu in our eyes, as this is your master.

In all likelihood, you are probably a Hindu as well hiding in a Muslim ID. You would not be the first one of your kind here.

Interview of Shehla Rashid, Kashmiri activist.

Do you get the sense that Indian Muslims have been quiet on the Kashmir issue because more than anyone else, they will get branded as anti-national?

That has always been the case. Kashmiri Muslims have always had this complaint that Indian Muslims do not speak up for them. It has another dimension. Long back, before I was an activist, I discussed this with an Indian Muslim, who said ― so many of us left this country. Just imagine, if Partition had not happened. We don’t want Kashmir to secede because we would even be fewer. We would want Kashmiris to step up to the national stage and assert Muslim leadership in the country.
https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry..._YoM8plw7KZcWy9jRJtqM_3SU1HDQLLmxlCA6VCHCwOc1

There you go, these napunsik people neither can take care of themselves and want Kashmiris to suffer with them indefinitely.
I will start a thread today, about Afghan-Indian Hindu love affair against Indian muslim. Had detail talk one of Indian muslim.

You think we are idiots? Don’t selectively read UN resolutions for your benefit only.

We know exactly about your rhetoric and plans.

We will do everything to support Kashmiris in their quest for freedom.

We have no problem with Afghans or Afghan origin people, many of us Pakistanis share Afghan blood as well.

We are only against Namak Haram Afghans of Kabul, NA who are anti-Pakistan/anti-Pukhtoon. We oppose them as they also are enemies of Kashmir and allies of RSS.

Same goes for Indian Muslims who support Indian RSS against Kashmiris. You are Hindu in our eyes, as this is your master.

In all likelihood, you are probably a Hindu as well hiding in a Muslim ID. You would not be the first one of your kind here.
I would appreciate if you could enlighten us on the complete content resolution for Kashmir with source offcourse.
In case of Indian Muslims, they are contributing vibrantly as any other community or faith. They had chosen to be Indian was not with the force but with choice. Not denying that Hindus and Muslims have issues, however what I have seen during 4 decades of my life, Muslims are as much Watan Parast as much as people from any other faith and religion. Nothing have stopped them to become students, doctors, farmers, officers, technicians, businessmen, film stars, Singers, musicians, politicians, defense staff, police officers, scientist and President of India.. They have as many rights as any other peoples of India may have.
They understand this and whenever motherland have asked sacrifice of highest order, they have never backed down and never will.. You may refer videos of Syed Akabaruddin or even Asaduddin Owaisi (who is considered hardliner) when he visited Pakistan.. They don't support RSS or BJP, but their heart beats for India all the way..

I am in favour of Kashmiris, not against them. But i am against partition of India, which is my motherland.

I also hate the RSS just as much as I hate ISIS and other Islamist terrorist organizations operating in Kashmir.

I think you are a Jew, that is why you want a war between India and Pakistan. As a Jew, you hate Muslims, and want them to be killed. You also hate Indians, because we are Aryans.

Go back to Israel you Yahoodi.

The letter of the law and the spirit of the law.

There's a reason that principle exists. My guess is Indians must have been around at the time.

I am in favour of Kashmiris, not against them. But i am against partition of India, which is my motherland.

I also hate the RSS just as much as I hate ISIS and other Islamist terrorist organizations operating in Kashmir.

I think you are a Jew, that is why you want a war between India and Pakistan. As a Jew, you hate Muslims, and want them to be killed. You also hate Indians, because we are Aryans.

Go back to Israel you Yahoodi.
Do not respond to flamebait.. You will be banned... Respond in manner which do have content, but no emotions..

Do not respond to flamebait.. You will be banned... Respond in manner which do have content, but no emotions..
That poster has been trolling me for a long time. I was just being sarcastic. :D

I will try to keep emotions out of my posts in the future.

There is no Daesh in Kashmir. Stop lying and believing Modi’s word was fact.

He is a student of Chanktya and Golwalker. Lying is part of his ideology.

That poster has been trolling me for a long time. I was just being sarcastic. :D

I will try to keep emotions out of my posts in the future.

Long time? I only responded to you a handful of times and only since yesterday and only on this thread.

Seems that you are a professional sanghi liar too.

Didn't you claim to be Pak-Afghania, and praising the Afghan warlord Allauddin Khilji and his tribe of rapists, looters and pillagers? You said you were proud of them. Good for you.

Yes, we Indian Muslims are nothing like you. For one, our ancestors were not rapists and looters. We are sons of the soil, peace loving people. And we don't care what bigots like you think.

We speak on favour of Kashmiri Muslims all the time. But we don't support secession. We support end of hostilities and lifting of AFSPA from Kashmir, so that the people can have peace. But secession is out of the question.

Ooops I never claime to be Afghan to make it easier for you I called the region Pak-Afghania.

Yes I am a Khilji born from a Khilji mother and a Khilji father and I belong to the Khilji tribe, yes I praise my people regardless of what they did, they did what the situation and the time required if that meant killing, raping and pillaging then I have no regrets or remorse of what my ancestors did.

No extended family in Afghanistan however my tribe lives on both sides of the border, nothing recent we have always been in these territies, I hail.from the heart of Balochistan my sacred land.

You couldn't conquer, you couldn't kill, rape or pillage, not because you didn't want to or have the loot but because you couldn't do it, you need balls something that you lack.

Now stop quoting me as I have much love for you as Judas had for Jesus, I will happily kill you fir Pakistan and our jugular vein Kashmir wether you are Muslim or not.

He's a fellow Muslim bro.

Maybe a fellow Muslim but brother never.

Back
Top Bottom