What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

Sure sure. Pakistan is more than 7× smaller than india yet has domain over 35% of Kashmir. China over 20%. india controls 40%. Your talking as if you own all of Kashmir.............:azn:.......:lol:..........india is TOO WEAK, POWERLESS and INCAPABLE of getting back that 35% of Kashmir......:azn: By the way, WHERE is the evidence that Pakistan started the wars against india?.......:azn:

@Arsalan @Dubious @WAJsal @Horus @Jaanbaz @Irfan Baloch

Spreading lies against Pakistan and it's military. Has 0 evidence to back ANY of his claims.

Thanks for the mention bro but I'm not a moderator.:lol: Maybe you confused me with @Jungibaaz

All I see in you is an egotistical racist and a loser.

Where does your home country Afghanistan stand today in the world order? You have been killing each other for thousands of years, and you will keep doing that for thousands to come. Even the Pakistanis hate you and want your population out of their country.

You will be a loser in this world, and in the hereafter.

I believe you have reading problems, go through my posts I am a Pakistani born and bred & proud patriot of, so where did the Afghans & the world order came in has left me puzzled, but then again you are Indian you always assume and assumption is the mother of all fuk ups.

Can't bear the truth we are nothing like you , we have no connection with you, you are Muslim so what what's so special about that so is an Angolan a Muslim but does it make us same people? No does it make us followers of same faith?, Yes.

As I said like your kin wether Muslim or not you are ball less.

Jealousy. Probably, at least that's what I see when I talk about this. Given Kashmiris used to enjoy a lot of perks with government funds and meanwhile UP or Delhites have to go around babus for getting their necessities.

The ancestors of modern day Pakistanis WERE NOT dalits as the VAST majority of modern day Pakistanis look nothing like modern day indians/hindus/dalits. Modern day indian Muslims however do bear a striking resemblance to these people.
we should show this to bangaleshi, no wonder they hated you :)

I believe you have reading problems, go through my posts I am a Pakistani born and bred & proud patriot of, so where did the Afghans & the world order came in has left me puzzled, but then again you are Indian you always assume and assumption is the mother of all fuk ups.

Also there is nothing wrong from being of Afghan origin, as some of the best rulers and preachers originated from there.

Even Maulana Rumi was originally from a region now part of Afghanistan.

The problem we have is with the receding Afghan government and its anti-Pakistanism/anti-Pukhtoonism.

Most Pakistanis have a historical origin from lands north of us.

Not surprising as Pakistanis/Kashmiris are of Iranic origin, similar to Afghans and Iranians.

You think calling me a Hindu would be an insult to me? No, it's not. I don't need a certificate from you to know i am a Muslim. I don't care what a bigot like you thinks.

Allaudin Khilji was just a conquer, not a hero. Most of his conquests were against other Muslim kingdoms and against Mongols, who had accepted Islam. He also attacked and conquered various Hindu kingdoms, not for religious reasons, but for conquest and wealth. Infact, two of Khilji's wives were Hindus. There were many Hindu officers and soldiers in his armies.

You just have a blind hatred of non-Muslims. Khilji was better than you. Get well soon.
and better then you also you coward because you can speak in favor of Kashmiri Muslims because you're afraid from the backlash from extremist HINDUS OF INDIA @Amalek

Indian Muslims are the one who started suffering from RSS terosists a long time ago, Jst imagine wht happened in GUJRAT?
And right now, thy r the eaziest targets of all in India?
Bt evn tht right in Mumbai, a Muslim MLA been taken to a police station just because he was making a dua for kashmirs after juma prayers last jumma?

Denial is not just a river in Egypt
You troll, give us the evidence from neutral source,in 48 tribes of Kashmir want help from Pakistan to liberate their land because they knows sooner/later Dogra raj would join India, in 65 its was just insurgency type mission by PA not a proper attack, then you attack RAN OF KUCH then at LAHORE etc etc @Soumitra

we should show this to bangaleshi, no wonder they hated you :)
Because you're THE BIGGEST MESS/THREAT FOR THE PEACE OF SUBCONTINENT @rocketman0409
JAY TERRORIST HIND @rocketman0409 :enjoy:

No one did more damage to Indian Muslims than the Muslim house slaves of the Indian state, be that their collaborators in media, government or even developing India's nuke program.

Can't bear the truth we are nothing like you , we have no connection with you, you are Muslim so what what's so special about that so is an Angolan a Muslim but does it make us same people? No does it make us followers of same faith?, Yes.

As I said like your kin wether Muslim or not you are ball less.

Didn't you claim to be Pak-Afghania, and praising the Afghan warlord Allauddin Khilji and his tribe of rapists, looters and pillagers? You said you were proud of them. Good for you.

You are a Pakistani citizen, but I bet some of your extended family is Afghan. I was only commenting on how Pak-Afghania is not real, and people of Pakistan hate Afghans, and want them thrown out.

Yes, we Indian Muslims are nothing like you. For one, our ancestors were not rapists and looters. We are sons of the soil, peace loving people. And we don't care what bigots like you think.

and better then you also you coward because you can speak in favor of Kashmiri Muslims because you're afraid from the backlash from extremist HINDUS OF INDIA @Amalek
We speak on favour of Kashmiri Muslims all the time. But we don't support secession. We support end of hostilities and lifting of AFSPA from Kashmir, so that the people can have peace. But secession is out of the question.

We speak on favour of Kashmiri Muslims all the time. But we don't support secession. We support end of hostilities and lifting of AFSPA from Kashmir, so that the people can have peace. But secession is out of the question.
don't lie you afraid of backlash from HINDUS, and Kashmir occupation is illegal, Its international dispute and incomplete agenda of subcontinent independence, You speak that language because extremist HINDUS force fully to teach you to speak this kind of language @Amalek

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom