What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

Where is the evidence that india won in 48, 65 and 99?..........:azn:.........that too against a nation that is more than 7× smaller than it?........:azn:........Being the slaves of hindus/idol worshippers makes you a little weiner man....... :lol:
There are many evidences available if one really wants to look. But I will give you just one - You need a visa to visit Srinagar

Read the history from neutral source of these war kid @Zapper

There are many evidences available if one really wants to look. But I will give you just one - You need a visa to visit Srinagar

Again, more talk and no evidence/substance. Just meaningless conjectures. Just big talk and hot air. Nothing more.

Delusions of grandeur. Not different from an akhand bharat Sanghi. Exactly the same, sans religion.

Pakistan can barely hold its own, and you want to rule India? Pure delusion. I blame your education system.

Hindu, these are the words of our Prophet Muhammad saws. He has prophesied and blessed our victory.

If you are going to pretend to be Muslim, do your research.

Pakistan and Kashmiris are one and the same people. We will be united soon.

Even the Pakistanis hate you and want your population out of their country.

You will be a loser in this world, and in the hereafter.

Khilji is a common tribal name in Pakistan, and there is no doubt about our brother’s Loyalty to his nation or his faith.

Aladdin Khilji was a hero and a great vanquisher of Hindu barbarism (like RSS of today.) We salute him for everything which he did to bring civilization to your region.

Hindus like you don’t believe in an afterlife and no Muslim would portend to know the destination of any human being as this is shirk.

Your imitation of a Muslim leaves many holes.

Again, more talk and no evidence/substance. Just meaningless conjectures. Just big talk and hot air. Nothing more.

The whole point of those wars was to invade Kashmir and liberate them from Evil India. Well we are still here and you still require a visa to reach Shrinagar so it is clear who won and who lost.

To give a cricket analogy if your target is 300 runs and you scored 299 you will still lose even if it is Papua New Guinea vs Australia match

You may still console yourself that we are Papua New Guinea and we reached so close to the target but it will still be called as a loss

No we don’t. All you need is to know local Kashmiri and he will walk you across LOC. :cheesy:Been there, Done That. :azn:
A thief may also enter a house in the dead of the night maybe even with the help of a family servant but that does not mean that he owns the house.

But if you are satisfied being just a petty thief sneaking around in the dead of the night be my guest

Sorry but Indian Muslims have been following the true spirit of Islam which is peace .Majority of other Muslims don't understand the simple message of peace most follow the politically hijacked Islam
They must have learned this message of love and peace from their Hindu brethren, no?

The whole point of those wars was to invade Kashmir and liberate them from Evil India. Well we are still here and you still require a visa to reach Shrinagar so it is clear who won and who lost.

To give a cricket analogy if your target is 300 runs and you scored 299 you will still lose even if it is Papua New Guinea vs Australia match

You may still console yourself that we are Papua New Guinea and we reached so close to the target but it will still be called as a loss
We don't want Kashmir be part of Pakistan, but its a incomplete agenda of the independence of the subcontinent, and Indian occupation is illegal according to UN, Its a international dispute, we want only that India should give them right to decidefreely in which country they gonna live/join India/Pakistan or become an independent country, if they will decide (freely) to join India we happily oblige @Soumitra

Yes, because it is easily available. I knew someone will easily find this and point to me.

By the way, This is my facebook account. if anyone has doubts than ping me.
https://www.facebook.com/Saritaprasad1995
And then why you changed you PIC, hiding your real identity @Crazyeights

Its a international dispute, we want only that India should give them right to decidefreely in which country they gonna live/join India/Pakistan or become an independent country

India knows Kashmiris would overwhelmingly choose to merge with Pakistan, hence the reluctance for 72 years and now open denial of their self-determination.

Pakistanis and Kashmiris are the same nation and we have a very strong bond together.

After failing to break it, they are resorting to force out of desperation.

Pakistan and Kashmiris have been humiliating them on a daily basis by rejecting their claims, they cannot bear it anymore.

India knows Kashmiris would overwhelmingly choose to merge with Pakistan, hence the reluctance for 72 years and now open denial of their self-determination.

Pakistanis and Kashmiris are the same nation and we have a very strong bond together.

After failing to break it, they are resorting to force out of desperation.

Pakistan and Kashmiris have been humiliating them on a daily basis by rejecting their claims, they cannot bear it anymore.
i know brother, that's why India is not giving this rights to Kashmiris because they knows if they give them the right of self determination to Kashmiris, then they lose Kashmir forever @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom