What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

The ancestors of modern day Pakistanis WERE NOT dalits as the VAST majority of modern day Pakistanis look nothing like modern day indians/hindus/dalits. Modern day indian Muslims however do bear a striking resemblance to these people.

Not saying we were dalits.

I'm saying it doesn't matter what their ancestors were or what our ancestors were.

She and that Shah Faisal guy are carefully been planted by the Indian Intelligence to eventually placate the Kashmiris by showing them as part of the resistance.

The next group of stooges as the Abdullah's and the Mufti's are past their expiry date.
exactly!!!!!!! they r using a 3 pronged tactic in kashmir, 1) discredit the old and legitimate leadership of kashmir who has sacrificed for it and replaced it with their own fresh blood stooges....2) launching of people like zakir musa under the labels of Al Qaeda/DAESH to discredit the legitimate Kashmiri resistance. 3) depopulate the Kashmir Valley completely through settling of non Kashmiri Hindus by altering the demographics of the region.

Not saying we were dalits.

I'm saying it doesn't matter what their ancestors were or what our ancestors were.

In this case it does. We are from a different heritage, race and civilisation to indian Muslims. We are the descendants of the Indus Valley Civilisstion. They are not. Everything about us is different to them. Both cannot be compared. Our destinies are different. Race, genetics, DNA, heritage are all important. It makes us who and what we are.

Last edited:
this is not what we r saying or expecting from u......that decision will be taken later by us! yr not enough resourceful nor have enough guts to do something like that.

Read my comment in first page to know what the real deal is! There is simply no otherway around it now times have proven that fact!
We Indian Muslims don't hate Hindus. Unlike you folk, we can live together in peace with other communities.

Indian Muslims are racially different hence they will not speak for Kashmiris due to number of reasons, being labelled a traitor , Muslim or no Muslim they always felt the inferiority complex with people of Indus region even before Islam.

They will happily jump up and down for a rohinga and some African but never for people of this region.

Worthless & submissive creatures they were even during what some call Islamic period and I call the Turco Iranic period (Iranic as in Afghans).

Who cares if they raise their voice for Kashmir or not what matters is people of Kashmir have the backing of people of their own kind own region.

Indian Muslims never had balls as Hindus and becoming Muslim wasn't going to change that as it's not in their genetics they are Muslim for sure but still ball less dark & ugly too.

We Indian Muslims don't hate Hindus. Unlike you folk, we can live together in peace with other communities.
read my comment in first page before replying.......inn deobandion ny tum logo ko bewakoof banaya hua ha! And we dont hate Hindus either, but r just stating the realities not fantasies of darul uloom deoband.

Indian Muslims are racially different hence they will not speak for Kashmiris due to number of reasons, being labelled a traitor , Muslim or no Muslim they always felt the inferiority complex with people of Indus region even before Islam.

They will happily jump up and down for a rohinga and some African but never for people of this region.

Worthless & submissive creatures they were even during what some call Islamic period and I call the Turco Iranic period (Iranic as in Afghans).

Who cares if they raise their voice for Kashmir or not what matters is people of Kashmir have the backing of people of their own kind own region.

Indian Muslims never had balls as Hindus and becoming Muslim wasn't going to change that as it's not in their genetics they are Muslim for sure but still ball less dark & ugly too.
racist

Indian Muslims are racially different hence they will not speak fir Kashmiris due to number of reasons, being labelled a traitor , Muslim or no Muslim they always felt the inferiority complex with people of Indus region even before Islam.

Who cares if they raise their voice for Kashmir or not what matters is people of Kashmir have the backing of people if their own kind own region.

Indian Muslims never had balls as Hindus and becoming Muslim wasn't going to change that as it's not in their genetics they are Muslim for sure but still call less dark & ugly too.

indian so called "Muslims" have NOTHING in common with Pakistanis. In fact they are even more different to us than the Afghans and Iranians are. They are IDENTICAL to indian hindus in EVERY WAY except religion. Hence they can NEVER empathize, relate to and get along well with Pakistanis/Kashmiris or other real Muslims.

Last edited:
In this case it does. We are from a different heritage, race and civilisation to indian Muslims. We are the descendants of the Indus Valley Civilisstion. They are not. Everything about us is different to them. Both cannot be compared. Our destinies are different. Race, genetics, DNA, heritage are all important. It makes us who and what we are.

No it doesn't because you guys are using their ancestors to insult them. It doesn't matter whether someone is the descendant of a peasant or the king. I couldn't care less about the indus valley civilisation either, they hit the dust a long time ago.

People should be criticised for their actions, not insulted for their ancestors "rank" in society.

indian so called "Muslims" halve NOTHING in common with Pakistanis. In fact they are even more different to us than the Afghans and Iranians are. They are IDENTICAL to indian hindus in EVERY WAY except religion. Hence they can NEVER empathize, relate to and get along well with Pakistanis/Kashmiris or other real Muslims.

Exactly being Muslim does not change their genetics, looks, physique.

Look if you are laying in a bed and your head is towards the head board side your butt is in the middle now if you placed your feet towards the head board and lay on that bed your butt is still in the middle.

No balls as Hindus no balls as Muslims.

Nationalist.

No it doesn't because you guys are using their ancestors to insult them. It doesn't matter whether someone is the descendant of a peasant or the king. I couldn't care less about the indus valley civilisation either, they hit the dust a long time ago.

People should be criticised for their actions, not insulted for their ancestors "rank" in society.

Not insulting , actually killed raped and pillaged and no regrets as nothing to do with religion everything to do with power, loot conquest.

We all did what the time and situation required, no regrets either way, we take pride in our past.

Severe racism in this thread from many PDF members. I see extreme hatred for everything Indian, even Indian Muslims are hated here, because we are "dark and ugly".

Interview of Shehla Rashid, Kashmiri activist.

Do you get the sense that Indian Muslims have been quiet on the Kashmir issue because more than anyone else, they will get branded as anti-national?

That has always been the case. Kashmiri Muslims have always had this complaint that Indian Muslims do not speak up for them. It has another dimension. Long back, before I was an activist, I discussed this with an Indian Muslim, who said ― so many of us left this country. Just imagine, if Partition had not happened. We don’t want Kashmir to secede because we would even be fewer. We would want Kashmiris to step up to the national stage and assert Muslim leadership in the country.
https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry..._YoM8plw7KZcWy9jRJtqM_3SU1HDQLLmxlCA6VCHCwOc1

There you go, these napunsik people neither can take care of themselves and want Kashmiris to suffer with them indefinitely.

Severe racism in this thread from many PDF members. I see extreme hatred for everything Indian, even Indian Muslims are hated here, because we are "dark and ugly".

Not just because you are dark, look at Africans, Caribbean people dark but beautiful , you guys are just plain ugly that's a fact that's not racism.

Look Indian Muslim or no Muslim just another obstacle another side of the same coin, no love here.

Your people didn't take up Islam for the love of it, you never really saw the light and converted you saw a new dawn a new era of Muslim conquest and rule, you saw an opportunity like business people that you are, to be in with the new crowd.

No different I guess when you became Hindus, after all Hinduism originated from here and you guys saw an opporotunity.

We saw the light moved on rejected it and left it for Indians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom