What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

But Pakistanis are racially and physically different to indians. Also, can you name one country in world history that has managed to fight off an enemy that is more than 7× bigger than it for over 72 years?.........:azn:.......Pakistan has.......:azn:
So I can assume you think Pak won the 48', 65' 71' and 99' wars right!! How old are you kid!!

Shehla Rashid is student of JNU. She will always work for India.

I know that, she's secular kashmiri trying to appease to section of Indian public which is very small minority now. Problem is these elite Kashmiris now have been pushed in to corner by RSS open declaration of ethnic cleansing.

Fact is elite class need to change their stance and bring everyone in valley on same page.

Memons are Rajputs?

They are baniyas.

Pakistan isn't in this make believe South Asia.

Look on a map.

Fact is, Pakistan is at the fulcrum point of the Middle East, Central and South Asia. india, Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan etc ARE NOT. So YES, Pakistan is NOT REALLY a part of "South Asia" in the truest sense.

Pakistanis as a whole are a Persianite people and largely look very similar to other related people west of them, and absolutely nothing like Indians.

The majority of people in Karachi are Muhajirs from India, Bangladesh, Myanmar etc. You won't find them in such numbers anywhere else in the country.
Nope. Sindhis also have dark complexion. Seraikis here in Khi too

So I can assume you think Pak won the 48', 65' 71' and 99' wars right!! How old are you kid!!

Where is the evidence that india won in 48, 65 and 99?..........:azn:.........that too against a nation that is more than 7× smaller than it?........:azn:........Being the slaves of hindus/idol worshippers makes you a little weiner man....... :lol:

PS You indians also claimed to have killed 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.........:lol:

Sindhis in Pakistan vary a lot. In Pakistan, "Sindhi" is more of a linguistic term rather than an ethnic one.

Fact is, Pakistan is at the fulcrum point of the Middle East, Central and South Asia. india, Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan etc ARE NOT. So YES, Pakistan is NOT REALLY a part of "South Asia" in the truest sense.

All these terms don't mean much beyond invisible borders to me, I just look at a map and use my common sense and eyes.

The same can be said for some Baluchis, Southern Iranians etc., so you have to use a little context.

Sindhis in Pakistan vary a lot. In Pakistan, "Sindhi" is more of a linguistic term rather than an ethnic one.

All of Pakistan is a linguistic or cultural term rather than ethnic one, and Punjab is a perfect example of this.

Pakistanis are based on tribes, just like Afghanistan and Iran, and the vast majority of these are indigenous or originating from the west.

Islam was historically the best way to bring this fact into a single coherent group within a larger political entity that was at the time based on British laws and perceptions of ethnicity.

I knew you'd resort to trolling and flame baiting but I'd suggest you read this...a fair analysis

https://theprint.in/defence/8-piece...ni-f-16/278752/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The above source is indian. Therefore it is FAKE NEWS. It's from the SAME people who claimed to have killed 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16........:lol:

Do you have ANY INDEPENDENT, GENUINE, HONEST, RELIABLE, IRREFUTABLE and COMPELLING evidence to back your claims?.........:azn:

Memons are Rajputs?

I think "Memon" are historically dukaandar, their profession was same as "Sheikh dukandars" in Pakistani punjab about whom there are usually a lot of jokes in punjabi stage dramas due to their "kanjoos" nature. Memon have not even remotely been anything like "martial" people in the last many many centuries, they were just like other dukaandar type people in indian Gujarat and now in Pakistani Sindh province.

I think "Memon" are historically dukaandar, their profession was same as "Sheikh dukandars" in Pakistani punjab about whom there are usually a lot of jokes in punjabi stage dramas due to their "kanjoos" nature. Memon have not even remotely been anything like "martial" people in the last many many centuries, they were just like other dukaandar type people in indian Gujarat and now in Pakistani Sindh province.
They have thier own language

The same can be said for some Baluchis, Southern Iranians etc., so you have to use a little context.

Just because someone is dark complexioned doesn't make him "similar looking" to other dark complexion people from other ethnicities.
I am an olive skinned pakistani punjabi from Gujranwala, people often think that I am from Levant area of middle east like Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Palestine etc. and here in Germany when I was studying at a university and there was a "baloch jamali" guy from sindh who was dark skinned yet when my jordanian friend saw him the first time he asked me "if this baloch jamali guy is from pakistan", I told him yes he is from pakistan but from a different province than my province , but I asked him how did he figure out that this Baloch Jamali dark skinned guy is Pakistani and not indian. You know what was his answer, he said from his facial features and he told me that despite being dark skinned he looks similar to me (gujranwala guy) than the indians in our university. So you see facial features can often be the differentiating factor despite having the similar dark skin.

Last edited:
Just because someone is dark complexioned doesn't make his "similar looking" to other dark complexion people from other ethnicities.

I am an olive skinned pakistani punjabi from Gujranwala, people often think that I am from Levant area of middle east like Iraq, Syria, Jordan etc. and here in Germany when I was studying at a university and there was a "baloch jamali" guy from sindh who was dark skinned yet my jordanian friend saw him the first time he asked me "if this baloch jamali guy is from pakistan", I told him yes he is pakistan but from a different province than my province than my province, but I asked him how did he figure out that this Baloch Jamali dark skinned guy is Pakistani and not indian. You know what was his answer, he said from his facial features and he told me that despite being dark skinned he looks similar to me (gujranwala guy) than the indians in our university. So you see features could be differentiating despite having the similar dark skin.

Perfect answer.

This is exactly what I meant by context.

As an Indian Muslim, I declare that I will never support secession in my country. India is my motherland after all.

People in the Kashmir Valley may want to join Pakistan, or become independent. That is their right. But expecting us Indian Muslims to support them in breaking up our own country is beyond insane. This will never happen.

Some PDF members think we are cowards or hostages or lack gairat. That is all bullcrap. India is a secular country, we are equal citizens. Our ancestors have fought and died in the service of this motherland for thousands of years. It is our land. We are patriots.

The rise of Hindutva criminals is a worrying development. This hatred against Muslims has been fueled by cross-border terrorism. Situation is desperate in some states. But things will go back to normal again in a few years.
this is not what we r saying or expecting from u......that decision will be taken later by us! yr not enough resourceful nor have enough guts to do something like that.

Read my comment in first page to know what the real deal is! There is simply no otherway around it now times have proven that fact!

Back
Top Bottom