What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

Because 80% of indian muslims originally belonged to dalit and other low caste hindus before they converted to Islam, they are the just not the people with any sense of "ego", "identity" or "courage". I don't think Kashmiris have any interest in taking "help" from these no bodies called "indian muslims", Kashmiris are such an egoist people that even if Pakistan stops supporting their struggle they will still continue with their political struggle against india, after all Kashmiri political resistance against "a hindu jammuite foreign ruler self proclaim maharaja of kashmir" started in 1920s and early 1930s well before the establishment of Pakistan.

Because 80% of indian muslims originally belonged to dalit and other low caste hindus before they converted to Islam, they are the just not the people with any sense of "ego", "identity" or "courage". I don't think Kashmiris have any interest in taking "help" from these no bodies called "indian muslims", Kashmiris are such an egoist people that even if Pakistan stops supporting their struggle they will still continue with their political struggle against india, after all Kashmiri political resistance against "a hindu jammuite foreign ruler self proclaim maharaja of kashmir" started in 1920s and early 1930s well before the establishment of Pakistan.

I think we need to stop bringing up this dalit origin thing up. Seems kind of racist. It just doesn't come across as a good way to criticise them. What their ancestors were a thousands years ago is just not really relevant.

I doubt the ancestors of Pakistanis were all kings and queens.

I think we need to stop bringing up this dalit origin thing up. Seems kind of racist. It just doesn't come across as a good way to criticise them. What their ancestors were a thousands years ago is just not really relevant.

I doubt the ancestors of Pakistanis were all kings and queens.

The ancestors of modern day Pakistanis WERE NOT dalits as the VAST majority of modern day Pakistanis look nothing like modern day indians/hindus/dalits. Modern day indian Muslims however do bear a striking resemblance to these people.

How long until you realize the truth that your countrymen do not want you in their country.

You are repeating the mantra of loyalty, whilst the vast majority of Hindu Indians have voted in BJP (RSS cadres) who are openly blaming Indian Muslims for every issue.

Will you wait until the gas chambers and sex abuse/torture camps begin for you to realize that Indians do not want you there?

Look at Assam, you have 4 million Indian Muslims being sent to concentration camps.

You need to begin fighting more ferociously for your survival, and if it means emigrating, then protect your family first.

There are no concentration camps in Assam. China has put 1 million Uhigur Muslims in concentration camps, and yet we have hundreds of photos and news reports. Where are the photos and videos of 4 million prisoners in Assam concentration camps? They don't exist.

Most Hindus are normal people, like you and me. More than half of my friends are Hindus. They don't hate or discriminate. I have eaten food in their homes, and they have in mine. They are my brother's.

I agree that Muslims are facing problems in some parts of India. I have personally felt it too. But these issues would be overcome eventually. BJP will be defeated one day, and things will be normal again.

I am a Memon. My ancestors were Rajputs. I am not afraid to fight back when push comes to shove. But we are not there yet. Situation will calm down eventually. Elections are 5 years away.

Some of the most disgusting, despicable and gutless people you will find roaming on this planet are Indian Muslims. They are scattered like rats and the RSS picks them up one by one. RSS Hindus rape their women, chop and hack them into pieces like during Gujrat massacre and treat them like garbage. Their mosques are destroyed and all these maggots can muster is stand there and watch RSS bigots destroy their livelihoods. Even Dalits and Christians have more courage to speak up against injustice. These people don't have the courage nor ability to speak for their own cause. The RSS Hindus give them acting jobs in their vulgar movie industry. That is how they buy their allegiance. Indian Muslims are obedient dogs of RSS scum.

I have met Indian Muslims and I have met Dalits. I will pick a Dalit over a disgusting Indian Muslim any day of the week. Dalits are more educated and counter RSS BS with intelligence. A Dalit won't accept RSS bullying. Indian Muslims are subservient and love to suck RSS boots. They are divided and there is not one intelligent person who can unite them. The Kashmiris absolutely hate Indian Muslim cowards. What a nasty set of people. Everything happens for a reason folks. God is merciful, but he is also just. These people are in a sorry state because they most likely deserve it. The beauty is that they don't even have the ability and intelligence to accept their incredible pitiful state. You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
Some of the most disgusting, despicable and gutless people you will find roaming on this planet are Indian Muslims. They are scattered like rats and the RSS picks them up one by one. RSS Hindus rape their women, chop and hack them into pieces like during Gujrat massacre and treat them like garbage. Even Dalits and Christians have more courage to speak up against injustice. These people don't have the courage to speak for their own cause. The RSS Hindus give them acting jobs in their vulgar movie industry. That is how they buy their allegiance. Indian Muslims are the obedient dogs of RSS.

I have met Indian Muslims and I have met Dalits. I will pick a Dalit over a disgusting Indian Muslim any day of the week. Dalits are more educated and counter RSS BS with intelligence. The Dalit won't accept RSS bullying. Indian Muslims are subservient and love to suck RSS boots. They are divided and there is not one intelligent person who can unitr them. The Kashmiris absolutely hate Indian Muslim cowards. What a nasty set of people. Everything happens for a reason folks. God is merciful, but he is also just. These people are in a sorry state because they most likely deserve it. The beauty is that they don't even have the ability and intelligence to accept their incredible pitiful state. You reap what you sow.

From what I've seen in the UK, indian so called "Muslim" men are very effeminate and weak. They're very unmanly too.

From what I've seen in the UK, indian so called "Muslim" men are very effeminate and weak. They're very unmanly too.
Just like how Pakistani punjabis differ in looks and personality from Sindhis or Karachites, so are Indians and it depends on where their ancestors originated from given that India is highly diverse on linguistic, cultural and genetic standpoint

I've seen weak petite looking Pakistanis here in the US...that doesn't necessarily mean I would generalize the entire Pak populace to be the same

Just like how Pakistani punjabis differ in looks and personality from Sindhis or Karachites, so are Indians and it depends on where their ancestors originated from given that India is highly diverse on linguistic, cultural and genetic standpoint

I've seen weak petite looking Pakistanis here in the US...that doesn't necessarily mean I would generalize the entire Pak populace to be the same

But the different racial/ethnic groups that make up Pakistan are different to those that make up india. So there is no comparison.

By and large, the weakness, submissiveness and slavish mentality of indian Muslims towards hindus are effeminate and unmanly traits. Pakistanis have been fighting off indians/hindus for over 72 years even though they are more than 7× bigger than us. These are rugged, masculine and alpha-male traits.

Last edited:
But the different racial/ethnic groups that make up Pakistan are different to those that make up india. So there is no comparison.
I ain't comparing but simply stating the fact that South Asian countries aren't really homogeneous like those of East Asian or certain Western ones and are made up of a ton of different racial & ethnic groups, so you can't expect to be strong and good looking and that applies to your country as well

But if you want to continue living in your lala land that Pakistanis are physically stronger than Indians and show more bravado, you're free to think so

I ain't comparing but simply stating the fact that South Asian countries aren't really homogeneous like those of East Asian or certain Western ones and are made up of a ton of different racial & ethnic groups, so you can't expect to be strong and good looking and that applies to your country as well

But if you want to continue living in your lala land that Pakistanis are physically stronger than Indians and show more bravado, you're free to think so

But Pakistanis are racially and physically different to indians. Also, can you name one country in world history that has managed to fight off an enemy that is more than 7× bigger than it for over 72 years?.........:azn:.......Pakistan has.......:azn:

Back
Top Bottom