What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

Interview of Shehla Rashid, Kashmiri activist.

Do you get the sense that Indian Muslims have been quiet on the Kashmir issue because more than anyone else, they will get branded as anti-national?

That has always been the case. Kashmiri Muslims have always had this complaint that Indian Muslims do not speak up for them. It has another dimension. Long back, before I was an activist, I discussed this with an Indian Muslim, who said ― so many of us left this country. Just imagine, if Partition had not happened. We don’t want Kashmir to secede because we would even be fewer. We would want Kashmiris to step up to the national stage and assert Muslim leadership in the country.
https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry..._YoM8plw7KZcWy9jRJtqM_3SU1HDQLLmxlCA6VCHCwOc1

There you go, these napunsik people neither can take care of themselves and want Kashmiris to suffer with them indefinitely.

indian Muslims can't even speak up or protect themselves and you expect them to do that for Kashmiris???????...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..........Truth is, they are a weak, pathetic, subdued, enslaved and a defeated people who are not capable of anything.

As an Indian Muslim, I declare that I will never support secession in my country. India is my motherland after all.

People in the Kashmir Valley may want to join Pakistan, or become independent. That is their right. But expecting us Indian Muslims to support them in breaking up our own country is beyond insane. This will never happen.

Some PDF members think we are cowards or hostages or lack gairat. That is all bullcrap. India is a secular country, we are equal citizens. Our ancestors have fought and died in the service of this motherland for thousands of years. It is our land. We are patriots.

The rise of Hindutva criminals is a worrying development. This hatred against Muslims has been fueled by cross-border terrorism. Situation is desperate in some states. But things will go back to normal again in a few years.

indian muslims!

As for u, now connect the dots yrself.....now ask yrself which Prophet SAW Prophecy is there and how legitimate it still is.....Our rule in hindustan has to be established AGAIN.....

Iss he tareeky sy deen ka ghalba dunya main ghalib ho ga dubara sy! India ki power or resources ki utilisation sy in post Ghazwa e Hind period! iss lea Prophet SAW ny iss ki besharat dy rakhi ha!

Kabhi kabhi apna dimagh b isstimaal kar lia kar!

bilkul sahee kaha. india needs to be under muslim rule

Indian muslim's balls have been cut they have no armed wing to protect their rights
Sorry but Indian Muslims have been following the true spirit of Islam which is peace .Majority of other Muslims don't understand the simple message of peace most follow the politically hijacked Islam

Sorry but Indian Muslims have been following the true spirit of Islam which is peace .Majority of other Muslims don't understand the simple message of peace most follow the politically hijacked Islam

So indian Muslims know more about Islam than non-indian Muslims??????.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Interview of Shehla Rashid, Kashmiri activist.

Do you get the sense that Indian Muslims have been quiet on the Kashmir issue because more than anyone else, they will get branded as anti-national?

That has always been the case. Kashmiri Muslims have always had this complaint that Indian Muslims do not speak up for them. It has another dimension. Long back, before I was an activist, I discussed this with an Indian Muslim, who said ― so many of us left this country. Just imagine, if Partition had not happened. We don’t want Kashmir to secede because we would even be fewer. We would want Kashmiris to step up to the national stage and assert Muslim leadership in the country.
https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry..._YoM8plw7KZcWy9jRJtqM_3SU1HDQLLmxlCA6VCHCwOc1

There you go, these napunsik people neither can take care of themselves and want Kashmiris to suffer with them indefinitely.

Shehla Rashid is student of JNU. She will always work for India.

As an Indian Muslim, I declare that I will never support secession in my country. India is my motherland after all.

People in the Kashmir Valley may want to join Pakistan, or become independent. That is their right. But expecting us Indian Muslims to support them in breaking up our own country is beyond insane. This will never happen.

Some PDF members think we are cowards or hostages or lack gairat. That is all bullcrap. India is a secular country, we are equal citizens. Our ancestors have fought and died in the service of this motherland for thousands of years. It is our land. We are patriots.

The rise of Hindutva criminals is a worrying development. This hatred against Muslims has been fueled by cross-border terrorism. Situation is desperate in some states. But things will go back to normal again in a few years.

What exactly will you plan to do about these types of Hindutva who campaign for the govt to give them a little bit of free time to mow down Muslims? How exactly do you plan to deal with them?

‘Give us 10 minutes. No FIR...we will deal with them’

Perhaps they feel all should be treated the same as they are.

Politics.

You are dum beyond words if you believe this and will deserve the lynching, murder and rape if you do nothing against india and hindus

Prepare yourself and get ready, believe the hindus when they call for your blood and rape of your women

It is all about genetics. Some people have a gene of submissiveness. They are conformist. As long as they are not in mortal danger, they are happy with their condition. You cannot blame them. They are built that way. Why have freedom where you starve and suffer when you can serve and sleep with a full belly?

On the other hand, there are those who would rather die free than have a master for a single day as is evident from this quote of Sultan Fateh Ali Tipu;
It is far better to live like a lion for a day than to live like a jackal for a hundred years.

And how do they know what is the true spirit of ISLAM?.............:lol:
Is it not ?

You are dum beyond words if you believe this and will deserve the lynching, murder and rape if you do nothing against india and hindus

Prepare yourself and get ready, believe the hindus when they call for your blood and rape of your women
They are the people who live among Hindus in India they have first hand experience they don't have to come to conclusions based on random videos on internet

Back
Top Bottom