What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

Is it not ?

Not when you are faced with a enemy who wishes to destroy you, your faith and way of life

You are allowed to defend yourself and fight back

Muslims of the subcontinent took the step in 1940s now Indian muslims have to

Only a blind idiot cant see the spread of hindutva ideology in india and only a fool wouldn't prepare for it

In the end, Indians are Indians and Kashmiris are not.

Religion is only a part of the larger picture, and sticking religion in all matters is highly ignorant of history and reality.

Not when you are faced with a enemy who wishes to destroy you, your faith and way of life

You are allowed to defend yourself and fight back

Muslims of the subcontinent took the step in 1940s now Indian muslims have to

Only a blind idiot cant see the spread of hindutva ideology in india and only a fool wouldn't prepare for it
You have come to that conclusion based on random videos and articles .if I India is what you are claiming you would not be seeing the actual population of Muslims grow year after year.
You guys just want to see India destroyed and since you don't have much chance of doing it you are hoping Indian Muslims will do it for you and the frustration show when some name call the India. Muslims.

You have come to that conclusion based on random videos and articles .if I India is what you are claiming you would not be seeing the actual population of Muslims grow year after year.
You guys just want to see India destroyed and since you don't have much chance of doing it you are hoping Indian Muslims will do it for you and the frustration show when some name call the India. Muslims.

We have come to that conclusion based upon the reality of the situation in india and the FACT that Mohammed Ali Jinnah was RIGHT!

Without a long drawn out post, simply take a look at Indian social media and see the frothing at the mouth hatred, hatred without response or counter either from the dickless Indian muslims nor other Indians

As a Pakistani I am free to hate and despise Indians, but I have the Pakistani military to defend me. I have the right to arm myself to protect my family and gun down any mob that makes the mistake of heading to my house

When a enemy a hindu enemy blatantly calls for your destruction then Indian muslims would be retarded not to wake up and fight back

Most of those who supported a religion based country, are in your country.
Doesn't make sense for any Indian to support another religion based country.

Well the Extremist nature of Hindu Pundit has to be exposed

The reality is the media has not been focused on these regional thugs who continue to promote killing of Muslims and minorities, and now we see they are impacting policies of a large country.

The nature of violence and crime has continued to rise to a level where Muslims are attacked in broad day light beaten in Public and the videos are openly shared in Social Media

The stories are not limited to Men but even Women are beaten and attacked , rape has been rising in India specially against foreigners (Women mostly who bag pack) . Courts are giving out bails after few years in prison to those who were convicted of Rape in India

The same mentality is now spread into Indian military which is why their Culling is necessary

At the high level we have the Vege Burger eaters but just below few inches from upper layer are the extremist elements who have a hoard mentality , which is why they live in groups and then perform communal violence

Last edited:
We have come to that conclusion based upon the reality of the situation in India.
No Sir, you are wrong. I don't know much about Pakistani news and what day feed on a daily basis about India but actually, the situation is very much normal in India. Few incidents happen but considering our population around 1.30 billion people, for me it's nothing. You know " Babe Bade desho me choti moti baatein hoti rahti hai".

Yes, really sad that happens but you know both people live on the earth "Good and BAD" and including dirty politicians.

Don't look at the news
Simply go to any Indian mainstream site, go to comments section whether the issue be ram temple, Kashmir or NRC and see the rampant hate for Indian Muslims

Again I am Pakistani ergo hate Indians with impunity so the blatherings of pagans matter little to me, but if you are a Indian Muslim then these are your country men calling for your destruction

Because they are too afraid lets face it they are second hand citizens and most of them are traitors to their own religion its a shame and very sad they wont do jack but stay quiet and lick ganga a$$.

32d445a6dcf54465af5747caf24a9f53_18.jpg

Indian forces stop a Kashmiri woman going to a hospital amid restrictions in Srinagar

Guys, Indian Muslims have been taken hostages by the Hindus so do not blame them. They are in need. They can't themselves so what do you expect from the hostages and how logical is our expectation..I think it is a bit of shame on our part to expect anything from the hostages.

I have the similar experience. Members can be insensitive & mindless on this forum.

No the better approach is to report this lowest of insects and kick him out. We don't to see their ugly presence on this forum.

Get lost from here... you're not welcome anymore.. go back to your shithole..

Indian refugee have lost his mind. Only Kashmiris are in cage not Indian muslims.

As an Indian Muslim, I declare that I will never support secession in my country. India is my motherland after all.

People in the Kashmir Valley may want to join Pakistan, or become independent. That is their right. But expecting us Indian Muslims to support them in breaking up our own country is beyond insane. This will never happen.

Some PDF members think we are cowards or hostages or lack gairat. That is all bullcrap. India is a secular country, we are equal citizens. Our ancestors have fought and died in the service of this motherland for thousands of years. It is our land. We are patriots.

The rise of Hindutva criminals is a worrying development. This hatred against Muslims has been fueled by cross-border terrorism. Situation is desperate in some states. But things will go back to normal again in a few years.

How long until you realize the truth that your countrymen do not want you in their country.

You are repeating the mantra of loyalty, whilst the vast majority of Hindu Indians have voted in BJP (RSS cadres) who are openly blaming Indian Muslims for every issue.

Will you wait until the gas chambers and sex abuse/torture camps begin for you to realize that Indians do not want you there?

Look at Assam, you have 4 million Indian Muslims being sent to concentration camps.

You need to begin fighting more ferociously for your survival, and if it means emigrating, then protect your family first.

How long until you realize the truth that your countrymen do not want you in their country.

You are repeating the mantra of loyalty, whilst the vast majority of Hindu Indians have voted in BJP (RSS cadres) who are openly blaming Indian Muslims for every issue.

Will you wait until the gas chambers and sex abuse/torture camps begin for you to realize that Indians do not want you there?

Look at Assam, you have 4 million Indian Muslims being sent to concentration camps.

You need to begin fighting more ferociously for your survival, and if it means emigrating, then protect your family first.
You are wasting your energy on those who even do inter marriages with hindus, knowingly that they are not even from the people of the book. Man, we are not even allowed to eat the meat from the people of the book, yet some of 'em go on next level and marry pagans... Lol what can you expect from them? Then some of their mullahs come forward and claim no kalki avatar is a prophecy about Rasool Allah,,, yes they are from people of the book yay... Lmao... Sarcasm mate.

Some are afraid and keep quite.

Some of them are unfortunately nationalistic so they'll support India even though Modi and co are on a genocidal path against them.

Completely Agreed. :-) - Jitna India mera hai utna hi apka...... hume jeena bhi yahaan aur marna bhi yahaan.
I strongly believed in our secular India. Few small incidents do not make any difference because India is too big and have good and bad persons. Few politicians and bad persons can not harm and impact on our secular living life cycle.
Lolzzz what is your definition of "few"?

As an Indian Muslim, I declare that I will never support secession in my country. India is my motherland after all.

People in the Kashmir Valley may want to join Pakistan, or become independent. That is their right. But expecting us Indian Muslims to support them in breaking up our own country is beyond insane. This will never happen.

Some PDF members think we are cowards or hostages or lack gairat. That is all bullcrap. India is a secular country, we are equal citizens. Our ancestors have fought and died in the service of this motherland for thousands of years. It is our land. We are patriots.

The rise of Hindutva criminals is a worrying development. This hatred against Muslims has been fueled by cross-border terrorism. Situation is desperate in some states. But things will go back to normal again in a few years.

Your motherland didn't really exist about 80 years ago and neither can you guarentee that India will exist in 80 years in the future. Your "motherland" is mainly an artificial state formed by the british. Thousands of years? Bro open up a history textbook.

People like you are problematic. You'll happily back non-Muslims just because it's your "motherland" but when these same indian brothers of yours will begin to take violence and crimes against Muslims to the next level, then you will wonder why other Muslims from elsewhere aren't helping you.

I would not blame you for being a coward because after all, it is your life on the line and those hindus will be trying to rape your mother and sister. You face overwhelming odds. But I do blame you for your nationalism which is a cancerous idealogy. It's led you to support a non muslim majority who have no problem whatsoever with waging war against your fellow Muslims.

Some day those hindus may descend on your community and then they'll attack you and then when people will question them and ask why do you do this to them, they will just label you a terrorist as justification. So be careful when you label other Muslims as terrorists because some day someone may use it against you too.

Back
Top Bottom