What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

Pakistani Muslims speak up for Baloch Muslims in our country

Baloch are Pakistanis. Therefore your statement makes no sense.

Stay on topic.

They do speak, but in private i know this bcoz I interact with them on daily basis...one of them even said that he wants to either move to Malaysia or Singapore bcoz he don't feel safe since BJP came to power, he is also against BJP for revoking special status for Kashmir

They say something different in front of Pakistanis, then go to Hindus and speak something else, and when Indian Muslims are with each other then they don’t hide their hate for Pakistan.

They are the definition of hypocrites and backstabbers.

Some of them are open about their views and betray the hidden consensus of the rest of them.

Interview of Shehla Rashid, Kashmiri activist.

Do you get the sense that Indian Muslims have been quiet on the Kashmir issue because more than anyone else, they will get branded as anti-national?

That has always been the case. Kashmiri Muslims have always had this complaint that Indian Muslims do not speak up for them. It has another dimension. Long back, before I was an activist, I discussed this with an Indian Muslim, who said ― so many of us left this country. Just imagine, if Partition had not happened. We don’t want Kashmir to secede because we would even be fewer. We would want Kashmiris to step up to the national stage and assert Muslim leadership in the country.
https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry..._YoM8plw7KZcWy9jRJtqM_3SU1HDQLLmxlCA6VCHCwOc1

There you go, these napunsik people neither can take care of themselves and want Kashmiris to suffer with them indefinitely.
What's your logic here .. kashmir belongs to them ..

Guys, Indian Muslims have been taken hostages by the Hindus so do not blame them. They are in need. They can't themselves so what do you expect from the hostages and how logical is our expectation..I think it is a bit of shame on our part to expect anything from the hostages.

They do speak, but in private i know this bcoz I interact with them on daily basis...one of them even said that he wants to either move to Malaysia or Singapore bcoz he don't feel safe since BJP came to power, he is also against BJP for revoking special status for Kashmir
I have the similar experience. Members can be insensitive & mindless on this forum.

Stay on topic.
No the better approach is to report this lowest of insects and kick him out. We don't to see their ugly presence on this forum.

Actually, only a few people oppose if it is about your country interest.

99% of Indians actually are supporting PM Modi on Kashmir Decision.

We people are totally fed up and tried from 30 years (1989) when the violation started in India & Kashmir.

Now, there is hope for a solution. It will take some time but will get everything normal. for a longer perspective around 5 years later, we will see changes and much improvement in Kashmir valley.

We are excepting 1-2 years difficult time for govt and Kashmiri people but the decision is really good for everyone. Because I really strongly believed that There is an only possible solution to make LOC as permanent border and rest are just dreams from both sides.
Get lost from here... you're not welcome anymore.. go back to your shithole..

Last edited:

99% of Indians actually are supporting PM Modi on Kashmir Decision.

We people are totally fed up and tried from 30 years (1989) when the violation started in India & Kashmir.

Now, there is hope for a solution. It will take some time but will get everything normal. for a longer perspective around 5 years later, we will see changes and much improvement in Kashmir valley.

We are excepting 1-2 years difficult time for govt and Kashmiri people but the decision is really good for everyone. Because I really strongly believed that There is an only possible solution to make LOC as permanent border and rest are just dreams from both sides.
I'm going to need stats to back your 99% comment ( also will not accept any Indian rag as we know they are full of poo poo)

And nice, you create the problem by occupying them, blame them and then commit genocide as the final solution.

You people have no humanity I you.

I call spade a spade and hence I want to understand can Pakistani Muslims speak up for Baloch Muslims in our country?...when it comes to actions taken by country's government/army, how can a citizen of the country oppose it.....will that not be treated as a betrayal against your own country?
@waz @Dubious @Oscar, clean up is required.. please remove this dead body vitiating the atmosphere here.

No worries - Ask mod to ban Me.

I just sharing my thoughts if not allowed here than please ban me. Thanks
You guys come here to celebrate over the suffering of innocent Kashmiri people at hands of your terrorist army. I have no personal issues with you but just look what you are posting here.

I was following a few Islamic accounts on Instagram. During Hajj they started posting "Hum ne waha Tiranga lehra diya jaha tum ja bhi nhi saktey, phir bhi hamari desh bhagti pe sawal uthatey ho".
Had to leave these accounts right there. They are hopeless and hypocrites. They are happy being slaves of Hindus if it comes to it.

Just look at this and you will know how insecure these people are and how badly they wanna prove themselves to their masters. Allah se nhi dartey yeh log, apney hindu aaqaon se dartey hain.

CbwvA8oWwAAhuvp.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nayeemuddin-Sheikh-Hajj-tricolor1-800x500.jpg

tiranga-2-1485486341.jpg
They are idiots as this won't help them even a single bit.

99% of Indians actually are supporting to PM Modi on his Kashmir Decision.

We people are totally get fed up and tried from the last 30 years (1989) when the violation started in India & Kashmir.

Now, there is hope for a solution. It will take some time but will get everything normal. for a longer perspective and around 5 years later, we will see changes and much improvement in Kashmir valley.

We are excepting 1-2 years difficult time for govt and Kashmiri people but the decision is really good for everyone. I also really strongly believed that there is an only possible solution to make LOC as permanent border and rest are just dreams from both sides.

How innocent.
Coming in with a new account to pedal same modi agenda under the guise of innocence and putting up a girly avatar to make it hard for people to ban you. This might get you some work on freelancer mate, but won't work here.

Your modi & co. are killing and murdering people, and if you expect things to be normal after some time, then either you are living the same delusion which the rest of your country folk are, or you are trying to put up a good face and hide your darker inner self behind it.
Murdering, abducting, raping people makes things go normal? Only in your bollywood. And do not carry the audacity to call this a temporary difficult time for Kashmiri people. Why don't you try visiting Kashmir and asking them yourself and I will like to know if you survived after?

I call spade a spade and hence I want to understand can Pakistani Muslims speak up for Baloch Muslims in our country?...when it comes to actions taken by country's government/army, how can a citizen of the country oppose it.....will that not be treated as a betrayal against your own country?
And by the way...with our history full of labelling people as anti-national on even asking a question, how can we point fingers at Indian Muslims?
Kashmiris were betrayed by their own leaders....they should have chosen between India or Pakistan long back...these leaders kept stuffing their pockets from Indian money for keeping common Karshmiri in dark.

You are not a Pakistani. Don;t even try to pretend as one.

For Kashmir issue - all are responsible if you ask me.
1. Kashmir was chosen to go alone and become an independent country but who sent mujaheddin there to occupied?
2. Do Kashmir people have the technology to make Ak-47, bullet with Steen made, Granade factory? and the question is from where they are getting.

Yes, I am not happy. it is really painful because see and hear if any casualty of Kashmiri people. It is really really painful.

However, I only possible reality and that is nothing gonna change. Pakistan and India do not have the power to get Jammu & Kashmir (Including Pakistan area) by forcefully. Here the chapter is closed.

You must be drinking the really good cow P

1. Who told India to get involved? India was already huge and had no reason what so ever to get involved.
They did it as a frustration move of being dominated by Muslims for 1000 years. You are taking out your impotent rage on poor kashmiris

Also, you did the same thing to Hyderabad. They wanted to go with Pakistan but you invaded

2. Really good cow P

If nothing will change then why illegally change the law?
The only reason to change then law is for you to commit genocide

It does matter... What ruling party says... Even I am not from Karnataka but I know about Tipu Sultan from the Childhood and almost every Indian know about him.

You will not find any person in India who will say anything wrong about him(Except - Political Leaders).

You are new here so I'll just catch you up.

Your Hindutva nonsense works on low IQ Indians
It doesn't work here.

Your politicians represent the people, they would not dare say such things if the people did not support them.

Stay on topic.

They say something different in front of Pakistanis, then go to Hindus and speak something else, and when Indian Muslims are with each other then they don’t hide their hate for Pakistan.

They are the definition of hypocrites and backstabbers.

Some of them are open about their views and betray the hidden consensus of the rest of them.
I totally agree with you, on them behaving differently... I don't trust them, never did, but I do listen to them what they have to say..end of the day, they r Indians & will always be Indians...

99% of Indians actually are supporting to PM Modi on his Kashmir Decision.

We people are totally get fed up and tried from the last 30 years (1989) when the violation started in India & Kashmir.

Now, there is hope for a solution. It will take some time but will get everything normal. for a longer perspective and around 5 years later, we will see changes and much improvement in Kashmir valley.

We are excepting 1-2 years difficult time for govt and Kashmiri people but the decision is really good for everyone. I also really strongly believed that there is an only possible solution to make LOC as permanent border and rest are just dreams from both sides.

Let me correct that statement:-

99% of Hindu Indians.

@waz @Dubious
Can we get rid of this new gangu account peddling fake news and Hindutva propaganda.

My question is very simple " Why mujahedeen sent to J&K for occupied"?

Would not be good if no one try get J & K and it became an independent country? So now, we would all leaving happily.

Answer is simple
Freedom from India

Who is India to dictate who gets what?

India invaded Hyderabad even though Hyderabad wanted to go with Pakistan
India also invaded goa in the 60s and stole it from the Portuguese

Why does India behave so badly and constantly invades ?

Kashmir Kashmir is Muslim majority, India had no business there.

Now they are dealing with a rebellion and India's solution is genocide.

India has no one to blame but herself

Back
Top Bottom