What's new

Why Indian muslims don't speak up for Kashmir?

i know brother, that's why India is not giving this rights to Kashmiris because they knows if they give them the right of self determination to Kashmiris, then they lose Kashmir forever @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

They have lost all sense, actually they are quickly pushing Kashmir towards Pakistan and its rightful conclusion.

The whole world is totally appalled at India’s blatant disregard for law and humanity.

They have lost all sense, actually they are quickly pushing Kashmir towards Pakistan and its rightful conclusion.

The whole world is totally appalled at India’s blatant disregard for law and humanity.
They called themselves WORLD BIGGEST DEMOCRACY but most the world think they are not, where minorities rights goes in gutter, laws only for minorities and (one sided) justice is only for extremist Hindus @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Yahaan south Aisa me real identity batana ur photo share karna hi ek jurm hai and especially open forms and social sites me.
Becuase you're are narrow minded troll from India @Crazyeights

Khilji is a common tribal name in Pakistan, and there is no doubt about our brother’s Loyalty to his nation or his faith.

Aladdin Khilji was a hero and a great vanquisher of Hindu barbarism (like RSS of today.) We salute him for everything which he did to bring civilization to your region.

Hindus like you don’t believe in an afterlife and no Muslim would portend to know the destination of any human being as this is shirk.

Your imitation of a Muslim leaves many holes.
You think calling me a Hindu would be an insult to me? No, it's not. I don't need a certificate from you to know i am a Muslim. I don't care what a bigot like you thinks.

Allaudin Khilji was just a conquer, not a hero. Most of his conquests were against other Muslim kingdoms and against Mongols, who had accepted Islam. He also attacked and conquered various Hindu kingdoms, not for religious reasons, but for conquest and wealth. Infact, two of Khilji's wives were Hindus. There were many Hindu officers and soldiers in his armies.

You just have a blind hatred of non-Muslims. Khilji was better than you. Get well soon.

Last edited:
We don't want Kashmir be part of Pakistan, but its a incomplete agenda of the independence of the subcontinent, and Indian occupation is illegal according to UN, Its a international dispute, we want only that India should give them right to decidefreely in which country they gonna live/join India/Pakistan or become an independent country, if they will decide (freely) to join India we happily oblige @Soumitra
Did you succeed in your aims in all the wars that you fought for Kashmir? It really doesn't matter if every single one of the Kashmiri is against India(they are not there are still some who support India) If you don't fulfill your objective you lose.

Like I said if the target is 300 and you scored 299 it is still a loss

Did you succeed in your aims in all the wars that you fought for Kashmir? It really doesn't matter if every single one of the Kashmiri is against India(they are not there are still some who support India) If you don't fulfill your objective you lose.

Like I said if the target is 300 and you scored 299 it is still a loss
ok, then why your PM Nehru promise in the front of world (UN) to lets decide their future, your occupation is illegitimate according to UN, and your country/religion believes on lies/deception, You;re the biggest mess for the peace of subcontinent @Soumitra
JAY TERRORIST HIND @Soumitra :blah::blah::blah:

Ok Ji, app jo samjhe...
keon ke tum kuch nahi ho bus troll ho @Crazyeights

ok, then why your PM Nehru promise in the front of world (UN) to lets decide their future, your occupation is illegitimate according to UN, and your country/religion believes on lies/deception, You;re the biggest mess for the peace of subcontinent @Soumitra
JAY TERRORIST HIND @Soumitra :blah::blah::blah:

keon ke tum kuch nahi ho bus troll ho @Crazyeights
Do you think that govt of India cares that you think it is illegal?

If UN believes so why hasn't it sanctioned India?

The simple truth is that in this world Might is Right. You want India out of Kashmir come and take it militarily.

You have tried so many times no harm in trying once more

The whole point of those wars was to invade Kashmir and liberate them from Evil India. Well we are still here and you still require a visa to reach Shrinagar so it is clear who won and who lost.

To give a cricket analogy if your target is 300 runs and you scored 299 you will still lose even if it is Papua New Guinea vs Australia match

You may still console yourself that we are Papua New Guinea and we reached so close to the target but it will still be called as a loss

A thief may also enter a house in the dead of the night maybe even with the help of a family servant but that does not mean that he owns the house.

But if you are satisfied being just a petty thief sneaking around in the dead of the night be my guest

Sure sure. Pakistan is more than 7× smaller than india yet has domain over 35% of Kashmir. China over 20%. india controls 40%. Your talking as if you own all of Kashmir.............:azn:.......:lol:..........india is TOO WEAK, POWERLESS and INCAPABLE of getting back that 35% of Kashmir......:azn: By the way, WHERE is the evidence that Pakistan started the wars against india?.......:azn:

The whole point of those wars was to invade Kashmir and liberate them from Evil India. Well we are still here and you still require a visa to reach Shrinagar so it is clear who won and who lost.

To give a cricket analogy if your target is 300 runs and you scored 299 you will still lose even if it is Papua New Guinea vs Australia match

You may still console yourself that we are Papua New Guinea and we reached so close to the target but it will still be called as a loss

A thief may also enter a house in the dead of the night maybe even with the help of a family servant but that does not mean that he owns the house.

But if you are satisfied being just a petty thief sneaking around in the dead of the night be my guest

@Arsalan @Dubious @WAJsal @Horus @Jaanbaz @Irfan Baloch

Spreading lies against Pakistan and it's military. Has 0 evidence to back ANY of his claims.

The simple truth is that in this world Might is Right. You want India out of Kashmir come and take it militarily.

So India only cares for extremist terrorists hindus justice and human rights is only for extremist terrorists hindus rest of minorities goes in gutter in india,they won't sanction because they need you to contain China,we only tried only 2 times in 65 or may be in kargil,you and Israel are the same didn't care any international laws about human right @Soumitra

Denial is not just a river in Egypt

It is when you can't provide any genuine, compelling and irrefutable evidence to back up your claims and just keep repeating the same old lies............:lol:

So when is india going to reclaim 60% of Kashmir held by both Pakistan and China?........:azn:............not to mention over 35% of former indian territory that was annexed in the creation of Pakistan?........ :azn:..........Please come and try.....:azn:

I am talking about my ancestors people of our region our region Pak-Afghania , my tribe khiljis they killed, raped & pillaged these people because they could, showed them they have no balls.

I am saying we have no regret in that, actually take pride in our past.

India Muslims are product of low caste , born of rape, opportunist who converts to be with the current power.

Yes well your ancestors are dead and being rapists won't help them on the day of judgement.

The only thing you've conquered is perhaps a plate of biryani on eid and I hope that you haven't started raping people because that'd be pretty bad. Pride is worthless, you are not your ancestors and neither are things like rape worth being proud of.

Your line of thinking isn't really good bro.

So India only cares for extremist terrorists hindus justice and human rights is only for extremist terrorists hindus rest of minorities goes in gutter in india,they won't sanction because they need you to contain China,we only tried only 2 times in 65 or may be in kargil,you and Israel are the same didn't care any international laws about human right @Soumitra
Terrorists, Stone Pelters, and people who help Terrorists and Stone Pelters don't have human rights.

Terrorists, Stone Pelters, and people who help Terrorists and Stone Pelters don't have human rights.

Why are you indians scared of stone pelters so much? These people have to use little stones against your heavily armed troops, yet you're so terrified of them that you try to paint them as terrorists.

There are terrorists in kashmir, I totally agree, the 500k+ Indian soldiers are those terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom