What's new

WHY INDIAN MUSLIMS DON'T SAY VANDE MATARAM??WATCH AND FIND OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fool the gullible, not us. Bharat Mata = Goddess, fair and square. She is literally a morph of Goddess Durga. We are not little kids. Rest of the explanation is already given by @Spring Onion

LOL.... that is a Pictorial representation of the MOTHER. Mother India. Or are you under the delusion that that actually represents a "god" or "goddess" ? Naah... I am sure you know that. You just want to pretend that it is a 'god'.

This is a pictorial representation of a Chinese dragon.

01-china-dragon.jpg

And this is what Uncle SAm looks like :cheesy: (USA)

tdih-sept07-HD_still_624x352.jpg

And this is what Santa Clause looks like :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes it is "one of the concept of Sanatan Dharma. Difference is that Muslims strictly adhere to it whereas among Hindus there are many other school of thoughts where people believe in dwaita, adwaita etc..etc..

At around 30 sec one Muslim guy said that we pray to "Nirakar Brammha", strange..because that's a Hindu concept!!

At around 30 sec one Muslim guy said that we pray to "Nirakar Brammha", strange..because that's a Hindu word and concept!!

Many recently convert Muslims even in interior Sindh and Punjab of Pakistan also still carry some Hindu rituals. The point is that many illiterate Muslims in India are still under influence of Hindu concepts. Another reason is that in India Hindus have started infusing Hindu concepts into Muslims by wrongly portraying that carrying out pujas to Hindu gods by Muslim actors/actresses somehow make it legitimate whereas the fact is it is an open shirk and against the core believe of Islam

The fourth stanza of the song addresses motherland India as, “Thou art Durga, Lady and Queen, with her hands that strike and her swords of sheen, Thou art Lakshmi lotus-throned……..”

So what ? The sufis has famously compared god to a beautiful women,

kon si jaa hai jahan jalwa-e-mashook nahi
shauk-e-deedar agar hai to nazar paida kar

How is that any different from a Hindu Poet comparing Mother India to his goddess ? just plain Hypocrisy.

Introducing imagery and symbolism is a standard practice in Poetry. Of course one needs to have the intelligence and culture to appreciate and understand poetry.

Here is a Film song where a Muslim character is compared with an actual Hindu Goddess Laxmi,

In 1936, a Bharat Mata temple was built in Benaras by Shiv Prashad Gupt and was inaugurated by none less than Mahatma Gandhi. Then in May 1983, Swami Satyamitranand Giri founded a Bharat Mata temple in Haridwar which has a statue of Bharat Mata holding a milk urn in one hand and sheaves of grains in the other. According to the temple guide book, “the temple serves to promote the devotional attitude towards Bharat Mata, something that historians and mythological story-teller may have missed.” (Mc Kean, Lise. “Bharat Mata: Mother India and Her Militant Matriots”, in Devi : Goddesses of India, edited by John S.Hawley and Donna M.Wulff, Motilal Banarasidass Publishers, Delhi, 1998).

... so what ?

Here is a temple to Sonia Gandhi,

08-sonia-statue-600.jpg

Here is a temple to Narendra Modi,

modi-temple2.jpg

Here is a temple to Amitab Bachhan,

5755313530_261f038580_z.jpg

None of which means Anything.

Fool the gullible, not us. Bharat Mata = Goddess, fair and square. She is literally a morph of Goddess Durga. We are not little kids. Rest of the explanation is already given by @Spring Onion

LOL..... so you are now claiming to have actually seen Goddess Durga ? Amazing. Are you sure that is what she looks like ? :cheesy:

I don't think there is a need to Fool you. You have demonstrated ample ability for self inducement.

How is that any different from a Hindu Poet comparing Mother India to his goddess ? just plain Hypocrisy.

Introducing imagery and symbolism is a standard practice in Poetry. Of course one needs to have the intelligence and culture to appreciate and understand poetry.

Here is a Film song where a Muslim character is compared with an actual Hindu Goddess Laxmi,

... so what ?

08-sonia-statue-600.jpg

modi-temple2.jpg

LOL..... so you are now claiming to have actually seen Goddess Durga ? Amazing. Are you sure that is what she looks like ? :cheesy:

I don't think there is a need to Fool you. You have demonstrated ample ability for self inducement.

Well this so what expression is for Hindus since you guys can worship any object while we Muslims do not worship anyone BUT ONLY ALLAH.

As far as sufis are concerned they did not compare God with beautiful woman rather they are talking about love. Their philosophy is that Allah is pure love hence pure love on earth is as heavenly and for sake of God.

Anyway you are one of those Indians who is ignorant about not only Islam but your own religion Hinduism hence debating with you needs a lot of patience and is a waste of time since you seem not willing to learn.

:)

... so what ?

08-sonia-statue-600.jpg

modi-temple2.jpg

Well this so what expression is for Hindus since you guys can worship any object while we Muslims do not worship anyone BUT ONLY ALLAH.

As far as sufis are concerned they did not compare God with beautiful woman rather they are talking about love. Their philosophy is that Allah is pure love hence pure love on earth is as heavenly and for sake of God.

Anyway you are one of those Indians who is ignorant about not only Islam but your own religion Hinduism hence debating with you needs a lot of patience and is a waste of time since you seem not willing to learn.

:)

Are you pretending to not understand anything or it is an issue with you.

Howsoever you spin the issue, every Indian knows that this is Bharat Mata.. No amount of your word-play or twisting of matter gonna change the hard facts.
View attachment 303738
For some people Bharat Mata is motherland, for some goddess, its upto you what you want to believe :). And not sure what is the problem in saying Vande Matram. But then, for Indian libtards Hindus following their culture and beliefs are called extremists and mocked as superstitious but Muslims following their beliefs are just following their religious beliefs ;).

Fool the gullible, not us. Bharat Mata = Goddess, fair and square. She is literally a morph of Goddess Durga. We are not little kids.

Is "Mother Russia" a Christian goddess? "Bharat Mata" simply means "Mother India", people associated their land with the word mother for ages, I am sure "Motherland" and "Matribhumi" are also quite old words.

"Bharat Mata" or "Mother India" is not a Hindu goddess or any goddess, it's just our motherland..our country, someone copy-pasting a Maa Durga's picture on India's map doesn't make 'Bharat Mata' a Hindu goddess, nor Hindus have any 'puja upachar', 'mantra' 'tithi' etc. to worship Bharat Mata.

Only a phyco will not bend in front of their parents but an imaginary god lol.

Only a phyco will not bend in front of their parents but an imaginary god lol.

india is the "honor" killing capital of the world... do you mean to say that as some parents are in the process of killing their son or daughter for "family honor" ( whatever haraami thing that is ) the child must bow ten times and tell his/her parents "you are killing me yet i respect you even as i am dying because you are my holy parents"??

any culture that promotes this is really the psychopathic culture and traditional indian culture has such elements.

and let me add the 200,000+ suicides every year in india and many of these happening because of the parents.

There is only one version and that is you cannot kiss or shake hand with a na-mahram woman (a woman whom you can marry).
I see, got a couple questions about it.

1. what's the logic behind this ?

2. what's the sharia prescribed punishment for someone who breaks this rule and actually kisses a woman (who they can marry)

the child must bow ten times and tell his/her parents "you are killing me yet i respect you even as i am dying because you are my holy parents"??
is that how your parents brought you up ?

is that how your parents brought you up ?

i don't understand what you mean.

can you post my entire post and make this simpler??

and i am not so weak-minded that i left my upbringing entirely with my parents.

i don't understand what you mean.

can you post my entire post and make this simpler??

and i am not so weak-minded that i left my upbringing entirely with my parents.

where do you get these weird ideas that Indian culture is such that parents pressure their kids into suicide ? That's a very broad brush you're using for more than a billion diverse people, and based on what exactly, the odd sad suicide story you read in the paper ?

Who is stopping anyone to chant Bharat Mata.. They can do it 24 hours a day if they want. Just dont force it on others who do not share this enthusiasm of theirs...
For some people Bharat Mata is motherland, for some goddess, its upto you what you want to believe :). And not sure what is the problem in saying Vande Matram. But then, for Indian libtards Hindus following their culture and beliefs are called extremists and mocked as superstitious but Muslims following their beliefs are just following their religious beliefs ;).

It narrow mentality of Indian Hindus who want to force vande mataram on Muslims specially when these Indian Muslims are not bound by Constitution to sing it.

Why Indian Hindus want to sing vande mataram instead of Indian National Anthem ?

It narrow mentality of Indian Hindus who want to force vande mataram on Muslims specially when these Indian Muslims are not bound by Constitution to sing it.

Why Indian Hindus want to sing vande mataram instead of Indian National Anthem ?

:lol: this is NOT BOWING this is kissing hands of respected persons

Where did they forced to sing VandeMataram instead of National Anthem ?

What a nice imagination Madam ?
Again Hindus ,Sikhs ,or other groups didnt forced jaziya on the Muslims for not singing VandeMataram .Nor they used suicide vests to blown up to punish kafirs that shows reluctance in singing that song.
In our nation people can freely express their opinion whether you like it or not .
Indian citizens irrespective of their religion can express their opinion .Law interefers only if they use violence .

Who is stopping anyone to chant Bharat Mata.. They can do it 24 hours a day if they want. Just dont force it on others who do not share this enthusiasm of theirs...

Indians irrespective their religion will express their opinion .Perhaps they will express this opinion again in future .You can accept it or reject it .It is up to you .But you cant dictate Hindus freedom of expression .Again it is their constitutional rights .

Brother, its not as simple as that. Its not imagination of some random photoshopper. It is given a prominent space in all RSS Shakhas and BJP Affiliated parties and organizations.

Me and millions of others will say Jai Hind at the top of our voices coz we respect our motherland but we will not say Bharat Mata ki Jai on the whims of Sangh.

Earlier, I had no problem in saying this but my stint with PDF Sanghis have made me resolve that I will never say it.

Just imagine, this zabardasti is having this effect on a moderate like me. What it must be doing to the minds of non-hindus who take their religious tenets seriously!

Is "Mother Russia" a Christian goddess? "Bharat Mata" simply means "Mother India", people associated their land with the word mother for ages, I am sure "Motherland" and "Matribhumi" are also quite old words.

"Bharat Mata" or "Mother India" is not a Hindu goddess or any goddess, it's just our motherland..our country, someone copy-pasting a Maa Durga's picture on India's map doesn't make 'Bharat Mata' a Hindu goddess, nor Hindus have any 'puja upachar', 'mantra' 'tithi' etc. to worship Bharat Mata.

Many recently convert Muslims even in interior Sindh and Punjab of Pakistan also still carry some Hindu rituals. The point is that many illiterate Muslims in India are still under influence of Hindu concepts. Another reason is that in India Hindus have started infusing Hindu concepts into Muslims by wrongly portraying that carrying out pujas to Hindu gods by Muslim actors/actresses somehow make it legitimate whereas the fact is it is an open shirk and against the core believe of Islam

So far our brothers didnt faced any problems or curse because they follow some practices of our native religion .
You dont have to worry about Mam .Noone from India crosses the border to propogate the same in Pakistan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom