What's new

Why Indian girls prefer wearing jeans & top more than Saari - Hasan Nisar tells unique reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 % correct , dressing has got more to do with comfort than following any culture.

People are free to wear whatever they want unless.....

Not only we have accepted western working Jeans culture but our beautiful bridal Saree/Lehngas culture has been well accepted by others too.

still the western dresses cannot match the elegance of Saree.:agree::agree:

Probably!
No God-made religion to my knowledge atleast requires women to hide their face. This has been discussued some thousands of time here yet every now and then some troll tries to associate this with a certain religion in a cheap and hugely distasteful attempt to vent his hatered towards a particular region. These morons dont understand that traditions and cultures have NOTHING to do with religion for they have evolved over a period of time and factors such as weather, lifestyle etc., influence them. I have seen myself women covering their faces in Thar and Cholistan though many of these sand dwellers are not Muslims. If somebody is paracticing certain traditions giving them the status of religious practice, they are rather following their own religion and making themselves and not the God or his religion fool.

Last edited:
Hasan Nisar is the same rat who said Altaf Hussain is the best leader Pakistan has ever had.

Hasan Nisar is the same rat who said Altaf Hussain is the best leader Pakistan has ever had.
Hasan Nisar is a human not some divine book or a scroll that cannot make mistake. He is by far one of the most if not the most honest person in media. He can make mistake but it will be an honest mistake.

Hasan Nisar is a human not some divine book or a scroll that cannot make mistake. He is by far one of the most if not the most honest person in media. He can make mistake but it will be an honest mistake.
Can you seriously call it an honest mistake? How can anyone sane under the sky call Altaf Hussain a great leader? Usually the simplest explanation is the right one.

Edit: Maybe you have not seen the video, if you see the video of him praising that guy, you will be certain that it was no "honest mistake"

Can you seriously call it an honest mistake? How can anyone sane under the sky call Altaf Hussain a great leader? Usually the simplest explanation is the right one.

Edit: Maybe you have not seen the video, if you see the video of him praising that guy, you will be certain that it was no "honest mistake"
There is difference in belief and opinion. Opinions change with new knowledge and I have seen Hasasn Saheb's change of opnion on many matters (such as on Imran and PTI) and he open heartidly accepted that too. There was a time when America and Britain were supporting Nazi Germany, the same fought a war when newer facts were reveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom