What's new

Why do Indians get more top US jobs than the Chinese?

maybe, let's just hope when that time comes, your god fearing, evolution denying, devil spotting, and home schooling country men are smart enough to copy.

I'm sure if china can, we can.

All Pakistani families i know have no more than 3 kids. The max i see is 5 kids of those families who just migrated. Same is the case with Indians but they focus on studies no matter they have to take loan, financial aid or work their @$$3s off.

work their @$$3s off.
This is the only reason why anyone not just Indian does better . Those work hard and aim high will always get their way around.

It's not a Chinese or Indian thing. If you're qualified for the job and have the right experience, you're going to get employed. But yeah, the Chinese language cant be a disadvantage compared to some cosmopolitan Indian from Bangalore, etc.

Indians are very hard working and their traits allow them to be superior then Chinese in west. Chinese do better in East Asian countries in comparision to Indians.

I'm sure if china can, we can.

Copiyng each other stuff is only way forward for humanity. Im sure USA one day will copy China, remember Chinese people have given great inventions to the world.

One thing that i appreciate about Indians here in US is that they pursue higher degrees. On average they all have Bachelor's degree at least. This is where i want Pakistanis to focus & learn from Indians. Thankfully slowly Pakistanis are catching up.

The higher education may be the reason why Indians get the top posts.

USA Indians take full advantage of facilities provides to them, very hard working people.

4 to 5 kids is normal for Muslims families and I am not just referring to Pakistanis families here and i am yet to come across an indian family who has more than 3 children.

I've yet to come across a Pakistani family who have 4-5 kids. The only ones having 4-6 kids are those who just migrated to US. Same is the case with Indian families who consists of max 3 kids.

At the end, like you said, education is the Key. If both parents are educated, its more likely their kids will one day be an doctor or engineer and not flipping burgers.

Agree but in case of Indians they go for higher education, regardless of their family background, parents education & financial problems...this thing is highly appreciable & sets an example for Pakistanis too. The good news is that the Pakistanis here in US are slowly catching up.

@Topic Another thing that i would like to mention is that Indians work together & help each other a lot, unfortunately such is not the case with Chinese & it is even worst for Pakistanis who mostly pull the leg of each other.

Last edited:
USA Indians take full advantage of facilities provides to them, very hard working people.

So true...that is the key of their success story. The US is the country that provides equal opportunity for everyone without discrimination.

Because Indians are obsessed with trying to be white and western. They watch American movies and American shows back home so are more familiar with language/culture.

I wonder why is India is considered as a worlds fastest growing cultural exporter these days world wide!!

I wonder why is India is considered as a worlds fastest growing cultural exporter these days world wide!!
"Culture exporter" hahaha what they mean is "Labour and workforce exporter" and "new food exporter". You really think American give a shit about other cultures? They just want more employees and more restaurants and 7/11s.

"Culture exporter" hahaha what they mean is "Labour and workforce exporter" and "new food exporter". You really think American give a shit about other cultures? They just want more employees and more restaurants and 7/11s.

Go to youtube and type any country's name and "bollywood" see it your self!!

These days people are dressing in Indian clothes and dancing to Bollywood songs in marriages.

These days where ever you see world wide you will hear yoga institutes, bollywood dancing school etc....etc....

We still have to do lot more in this regard!!

Contrary to this Chinese or South east asian people love to imitate Englishmen and they even like to call themselves with an english names or english pet names .... :lol:

Last edited:
"Salaries for management positions at the director level in China are already $131,000 a year, almost the same as in Japan, and four times as much as in India, where executives at that level earn $35,000 on average," the journal says analysing "Why China Doesn't Export World-Class CEOs"
not agree with point...my CEO is getting 33000 USD/month+perks....director level is much higher, they get % of profit shearing.......middle management on average getting 200000 to 300000 INR or around 4000-5000 usd /month+ perks......senior level is around 10000-12000 usd/month +perks.....

my company is indian.....essar steel limited.....(we have setup in Indonesia )......even in jindal and tata steel pakage is really good

This comparison is a non starter.
"Salaries for management positions at the director level in China are already $131,000 a year, almost the same as in Japan, and four times as much as in India, where executives at that level earn $35,000 on average," the journal says analysing "Why China Doesn't Export World-Class CEOs"
not agree with point...my CEO is getting 33000 USD/month+perks....director level is much higher, they get % of profit shearing.......middle management on average getting 200000 to 300000 INR or around 4000-5000 usd /month+ perks......senior level is around 10000-12000 usd/month +perks.....

my company is indian.....essar steel limited.....(we have setup in Indonesia )......even in jindal and tata steel pakage is really good

You can't use individual numbers to negate a statistic find. The CEO of Lenovo earns over 10 million USD a year, but Lenovo is not representative of all Chinese firms. I am sure the CEO of Infosys is well paid, but we are talking about the average here.

Now stop this useless nonsense for feel good. Chinese are much ahead of us and we admit it too(in almost every fiels). Its time to work rather than talk.

3.jpg
WAhaha.jpg

Back
Top Bottom