What's new

Hasan Nisar and nude beaches in Pakistan

One of the few Pakistanis that isn't trying to play to the crowd on National Television. A pity that his words fall on deaf ears.:ashamed:
come on dont you think/feel extreme pessimism in his debate..

and i guess its one of the easiest thing to do to find faults and weakness in people

come on dont you think/feel extreme pessimism in his debate..

and i guess its one of the easiest thing to do to find faults and weakness in people

That's what I meant by not playing to the crowd. There is a saying It's better to say a popular lie than an unpopular truth. Obviously, he doesn't believe in this adage. His words cannot be liked, but neither can they be ignored or taken lightly.

That's what I meant by not playing to the crowd. There is a saying It's better to say a popular lie than an unpopular truth. Obviously, he doesn't believe in this adage. His words cannot be liked, but neither can they be ignored or taken lightly.
No dear he is not talking about something which we dont know or realize but as i said its very easy to mock/insult nation/people/country but its hard to give any remedy, direction or solution to their problems and contribute something practically..You can find 100 of people bitching about problems in their countries every day . what is so special about him? talk , talk and talk negatively :D but i have seen that these extreme critics of Pakistan are very popular in India eventhough they dont like their own critics :P

No dear he is not talking about something which we dont know or realize but as i said its very easy to mock/insult nation/people/country but its hard to give any remedy, direction or solution to their problems and contribute something practically..You can find 100 of people bitching about problems in their countries every day . what is so special about him? talk , talk and talk negatively :D but i have seen that these extreme critics of Pakistan are very popular in India eventhough they dont like their own critics :P

Well, he's one guy who's doing his job right. He neither has the mandate nor the resources to effect any/many changes in the societal ills that he regularly talks about. He can only show the state of affairs, not change them. But it's really the prerogative of the Government to act on his suggestions.

Indians will obviously like him as he doesn't blame India for all the ills faced by Pakistan. And he might have abandoned optimism, but not rationality. :) Such a welcome change from Lal Topi and his anal-ysis.:lol:

Well, he's one guy who's doing his job right. He neither has the mandate nor the resources to effect any/many changes in the societal ills that he regularly talks about. He can only show the state of affairs, not change them. But it's really the prerogative of the Government to act on his suggestions.

Indians will obviously like him as he doesn't blame India for all the ills faced by Pakistan. And he might have abandoned optimism, but not rationality. :) Such a welcome change from Lal Topi and his anal-ysis.:lol:

He don't give you any suggestions or directions lol He just tell you ills of society and worst of people which everyone know about and have habit to goes overboard with pessimism . So Indians consider him intellectual because he consider them innocent creature :D I hope Indian also realize the worth of Arundhati roy :P Btw i have same same opinion about lal topi as he is extreme in opposite direction

He don't give you any suggestions or directions lol He just tell you ills of society and worst of people which everyone know about and have habit to goes overboard with pessimism . So Indians consider him intellectual because he consider them innocent creature :D I hope Indian also realize the worth of Arundhati roy :P Btw i have same same opinion about lal topi as he is extreme in opposite direction

In that case, Indians should praise me for telling them about their poverty, lack of toilets, communal violence, ect ect. :D

This blog is strictly from secular point of view, yes humans eventually have sex but you're supposed to fight your sexual energy and it is absolutely possible, you're also not permitted to masturbate. People need to focus on prayer and fear God more, this has nothing to do with science, it is more than possible to respect ones self and wait till marriage, your mind should always be about your life and prayer. Besides, the body works naturally so one would release fluid during sleep when the human body takes over. There's no excuse anymore for all us Muslims when it comes to sexual energy.

Last edited:
Well he is making sense here! I totally agree with him, Pakistanis need nude beaches for frustrated Pakistanis. This will have a positive effect on our country.

Well he is making sense here! I totally agree with him, Pakistanis need nude beaches for frustrated Pakistanis. This will have a positive effect on our country.

Maybe for you frustrated Saudis. LoL.

Ja kaam kar apna. :P

Hasan Nisar the drunk chuttu:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Drunken clown. Humiliates himself. :lol:

Maybe for you frustrated Saudis. LoL.

Ja kaam kar apna. :P

Hasan Nisar the drunk chuttu:

Drunken clown. Humiliates himself. :lol:

Haha saudi need it more than pakistanis, they are becoming gays day by day! :lol:

why this thread??????
i dont think there are any nude beaches is Pak !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom