What's new

Hasan Nisar and nude beaches in Pakistan

..The most circulated interpretation of his statement ...

I don't like this Hassan Nisar usually, but he did not exactly promote nude beach. He suggested that, on sex related aspects of society "هت هولا ركهو". ... Too many restrictions result in sex-deprived youth who is frustrated. Cannot concentrate on studies bcoz they have girl on mind all the time.

If you read Ahadees, you be surprised to see that the culture of Prophet Muhammad's time was more close to Western culture rather than culture of so-called Muslim countries now. Indo-Pak Muslim culture is even more departed from culture described in Ahadees.

At the time of Prophet:
  • Divorce wasn't a stigma for ladies & divorced lady would easily get married again.*
  • Prostitutes were present and even one Sahabi liked her & asked permission to marry a prostitute.**
  • Marriage was simple & easy. It was not a Hercules task like it is in Indo-Pak.
  • Men-Women could discuss sex related talk without hesitation; unlike in our culture which has made such talk shameful*.

And these are ONLY few things out of many that were norm of Prophet's culture, can be seen in Western cultures & are absent from Muslim-countries. Islam allows great liberty within it's boundaries. Our Indo-Pak culture has increased the restrictions 10 fold. Growing up in such restricted culture we start believing that these are islamic values. No,, they are cultural values far from Islam of Quran & Prophet Muhammad.

Related posts on how liberal and easy Islam is: (Post 179) (Post 162) (Post 80)

*Narrated `Aisha: A man divorced his wife and she married another man who proved to be impotent and divorced her. She could not get her satisfaction from him, and after a while he divorced her. Then she came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Messenger! My first husband divorced me and then I married another man who entered upon me to consummate his marriage but he proved to be impotent and did not approach me except once during which he benefited nothing from me. Can I remarry my first husband in this case?" Allah's Messenger said, "It is unlawful to marry your first husband till the other husband consummates his marriage with you."
Sahih al-Bukhari 5265, In-book ref:Book 68, Hadith 15, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 63, Hadith 190.

Narrated `Aisha: The wife of Rifa`a Al-Qurazi came to Allah's Messenger and said, "O Allah's Messenger! Rifa`a divorced me irrevocably. After him I married `Abdur-Rahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi who proved to be impotent." Allah's Messenger said to her, "Perhaps you want to return to Rifa`a? Nay (you cannot return to Rifa`a) until you and `Abdur-Rahman consummate your marriage."
Sahih al-Bukhari 5260, In-book reference:Book 68, Hadith 10, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 63, Hadith 186.

**Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: Marthad ibn AbuMarthad al-Ghanawi used to take prisoners (of war) from Mecca (to Medina). At Mecca there was a prostitute called Inaq who had illicit relations with him. (Marthad said) I came to the Prophet and said to him: May I marry Inaq, Messenger of Allah? The narrator said: He kept silence towards me. Then the verse was revealed:"....and the adulteress none shall marry save and adulterer or an idolater." He called me and recited this (verse) to me, and said: Do not marry her.
Sunan Abi Dawud 2051, In-book reference : Book 12, Hadith 6, English translation : Book 11, Hadith 2046.

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "While a dog was going round a well and was about to die of thirst, a Bani-Israel's prostitute saw it and took off her shoe and watered it. So Allah forgave her because of that good deed."
Sahih al-Bukhari 3467, In-book reference:Book 60, Hadith 134, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 673.

I'll edit and add more references later InshaAllah. Have to go now.

Please keep in mind that as an Islamic country, Pakistan produces its babies by fervent prayers and nothing else.

They don't make them on nude beaches, strip clubs, after getting drunk at bars either.
"ميانه روى" is the key.

Last edited:
Hasan Nisar the stupid drunk dog that barks every once in a while. Ignore mar.

Liberals or seculars are scared of mullahs and rightists as they may be declared kafir and be killed .. liberals cant even talk any liberal shit in this darn land after all who wants to get decapitated for pint and some good time.
actually liberals are allowed to talk bit too much in pakistan
I'm surprised.
i never seen mainstream american liberals speak against america but pakistani mainstream liberals will talk all sorts of crap about america even trying to make pakistan apologize to bangladesh.
my honest opinion is that liberal secularists will sell our country out in a heart beat not that the right wing is any better but they are waaaaaaay better then the left wing. our left wing people are proven crooks.

I am just going to say one thing , babies when they are born are they born

a) Full cloth

or

b) Naked

Thank you, if being naked was such a dirty thing I am sure when we are born we would be born in a Saudi Attire

I just threw a bone , lets see who bites on it

cartoon-bone.gif

Hasan Nisar the stupid drunk dog that barks every once in a while. Ignore mar.

hazoor ye kehna beti ko sunana bahu ko to nhi hai?:frown:

lakin ek limit hoti ha har cheez ki har waqat laan tahan

jab hum kehta ha tu mere dil karta poshoon tu be hai hum main tu khud ko teekh kar phir
bhai jaan muashry main ager critics na hoon to wo south korea ban jata hai ye log is muashry ke liye zaroori hain

bhai jaan muashry main ager critics na hoon to wo south korea ban jata hai ye log is muashry ke liye zaroori hain

South Korea main kya kammi hain?

South Korea main kya kammi hain?
south korea aik pagal family ke hath hai or jo zuban kholny ka sochy mar diya jata hai . 100% votes mily aik pagal larky ko kiyoon ke koi aik bhi hassan nissar jesa critic na tha is liye ye pagal family ne poory mulk ko yarghamal bana liya . kisi ne moon na khola log bher bakriyaan hain wahan .

south korea aik pagal family ke hath hai or jo zuban kholny ka sochy mar diya jata hai . 100% votes mily aik pagal larky ko kiyoon ke koi aik bhi hassan nissar jesa critic na tha is liye ye pagal family ne poory mulk ko yarghamal bana liya . kisi ne moon na khola log bher bakriyaan hain wahan .

You are talking about North Korea. :lol:

Ustad bottle te ney kol li?

Its been long time since i am watching him cursing and demolishing Pakistan/ Pakistani. What change he brought in people and society by doing this? He was even insulting Allama Iqbal that he is local poet and who made him shair e mushriq. I dont know what he think of himself because he make fun of everyone but for me he is only expert of bitching and moaning ..sorry to his fans and indians

One of the few Pakistanis that isn't trying to play to the crowd on National Television. A pity that his words fall on deaf ears.:ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom