What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"when he wants so to have few children deliberately is not what Islam teaches is in fact close to shirk " what do u mean i dont understand ?

If you are a Muslim than that should be your believe other wise you are not a Muslim Sir ALLAH is the provider you work hard but its ALLAH choice weather he increases or decreases your rizq because that is his sign Sir

That was deep :cheesy:

"when he wants so to have few children deliberately is not what Islam teaches is in fact close to shirk " what do u mean i dont understand ?
I mean doing family planning because of fear of shortage of rizq or from where you will feed your children is not allowed in Islam

I mean doing family planning because of fear of shortage of rizq or from where you will feed your children is not allowed in Islam

what about other things?
Love,attention time
luxuries?

what about other things?
Love,attention time
luxuries?

Family planning mainly should be done to make sure that the women recovers from and gains some health and for that time of gap 2.5 years is good enough and in this time couple can spent lot of time together and work on their own relation ship

Family planning mainly should be done to make sure that the women recovers from and gains some health and for that time of gap 2.5 years is good enough and in this time couple can spent lot of time together and work on their own relation ship
i mean for the children..

Wont the attention and love be divided if there are many children...
Also the financial strain...
E.g. If i earn 3lacs
and have 1child i can get him admission in Atchison etc.
If i have 5 children
i cant get them admission into atchison etc

i mean for the children..

Wont the attention and love be divided if there are many children...
Also the financial strain...
E.g. If i earn 3lacs
and have 1child i can get him admission in Atchison etc.
If i have 5 children
i cant get them admission into atchison etc
No that doesn't happen that is natural atchison still here comes the same thinking of money and this is exactly the reason why family planning is haram you never know lady even with one you fail to put him or atchison than ?

:rolleyes: ew...two things i dread the most, reading and marraige LOLOLLOLOLOL!
But I'll be a good friend and sign you up for them bc we all know how much up like this stuff...uhmm...what are these classes called again? Suicide 101? :whistle: :rofl:

You are correct, the Islamic way is the best way.
But how many people do you know that honestly follow it?
You live in Pakistan so you might not know this but that Islamic Ideal is impossible to follow in the west.
Even in Pakistan it is difficult to follow.
Every Pakistani woman has a princess complex and thinks the world owes her everything.

For me personally, since I live in the west, marriage is not even an option.
If I lived in Pakistan I might consider it but the woman would have to super special in the sense that she should almost be an alim of Islam so that she knows her role and I know mine.

But it's easier to just stay single, free and use the money you earn on thing you like!

@KingMamba93... now your turn dear... paarro :P

Rusty I agree with you 100% :tup: ...on the bolded part of course :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Should've married a Kashmiri.

On topic, I wonder what many of the sceptics of marriage would have to say about their parents and their relationship. Logically speaking, it's all about finding the right person, as cheesy as it sounds. That sound, many choose to remain bachelors.

How can one be sure if someone is the right person though?? :D

@Zarvan @forcetrip @Aeronaut @Armstrong @Talon @Thorough Pro @LoveIcon @Alpha1 @Argus Panoptes @Slav Defence @BDforever @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @KingMamba93 @Luftwaffe @Leader @AstanoshKhan @Conqueror @Last Hope @pkd @Al Bhatti @Tameem @Awesome @Mabs @graphican @Rafael @Adios Amigo @WAQAS119 @nuclearpak @WebMaster

your opinion guys??? On just eejab-o-kabool, a ring, & 2 witnesses???

Guess what? All that money you saved up? that house? that car? ALL hers!
One think that's most important for Muslims to know is what it means to be married???
Does it mean to have a HUGE gathering of 200-500 people. On Mehndi, on Nikah & then on Walima?
Does it mean to spend 5-7 lac ruppees?
Does it mean to have all those unnecessary rituals some of which Pakistani's copy from indian movies (Patka, dance, mehndi, dhoolkee!!) & others they do under cultural pressures (Jahaiz, & other exchange of jewellery & expensive gifts every-time families meet!!!)

What is marriage in islam?

Eejab-o-Kabool, a ring, 2 witnesses that's it

Eejab-o-Kabool means taking each other as spouse, as life-partners, with intention to start a family life. Committing to each other

Three schools of thought say that having 2 witnesses is needed.
Fourth school say even that is NOT a compulsory requirement, just put a ring on her & that's it. It's just that it has to be announced & NOT a secretive relation nor a one-night-stand. Announcing doesn't mean every single person in community has to know.

Like when they say in West "I am in relationship with so-&-so", they fulfill almost all requirements of marriage as it is in Islam. Except for "Haq-Mahr"...

But then about Haq-Mahr Prophet recommended "Do marry even if it is for just a ring"...

So many if not all western style relationships fulfill ALL three conditions of islamic-marriage
1>Eejab-o-Kabool. (committing to each other)
2>Announcing it. (not one night stand, nor secretive just-for-sex getting together.)
3>Haq-Mehr. (a ring or other gift)

(Walima is sunnah, NOT farz)

Point is, as easy as marriage is in islam, our culture has made it into an insurmountable expensive task. That results in frustration among youth.

@Rusty if u marry as per islamic tradition, eejab-o-kabool, 2 witnesses, & a ring then you don't have to worry about losing half ur property...

-
-
-

With that I must also point out that Muslims don't know what is the proper way to divorce...
Prophet once rebuked a guy by saying that "he doesn't even know how to divorce properly"
Quran says don't expel lady from your house until she has finished her "Iddat"
Once a sahabi divorced & immediately send lady to her fathers house, Prophet scolded him & told him to bring her back until she completes her iddat & then send her to fathers house.

Such method leaves room for reconciliation, & u know in islam we can we r allowed to get back together after first two "Talaaks" but not after third Talaak...

Justlike Talon posted.
@Rusty for you too ;)

Parents should also be frank to their children. Father should talk to son(s) Mother should talk to daughter(s) on topic of marriage. If not then guys learn all sorts of rubbish & false information on sex from their friends who are not well versed to be advisers. Also end up confining talk on private issues to dirty jokes.

Our culture has developed un-necessary shame while Prophet Muhammad & even ladies of his time used to talk on topic of private life without hesitation. To share information not to make dirty jokes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxyZrTu6tHc

If Muslims start to marry the islamic way, at an earlier age , they'll be able to focus better on studies, on job, on other aspects of life rather than thinking of girls all the time while staying sex deprived. No time wasted watching ****.... This will result in prosperity...:agree: In golden age of islam, muslims were getting married at earlier age. When we started to delay marriage to later age our status went down.

Look in Western culture, China & Japanese etc, they start sex life at earlier age & hence end up performing better in science, studies, sports etc. Do start sex life as early as possible, just make it the islamic way, (1)Make a commitment (2)Have 2 witnesses (3)Put a ring on her (4)take few friends on lunch as walima...

it is followed by my video?.
Oh sorry. I corrected it. My mistake.

@Zarvan @forcetrip @Aeronaut @Armstrong @Talon @Thorough Pro @LoveIcon @Alpha1 @Argus Panoptes @Slav Defence @BDforever @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @KingMamba93 @Luftwaffe @Leader @AstanoshKhan @Conqueror @Last Hope @pkd @Al Bhatti @Tameem @Awesome @Mabs @graphican @Rafael @Adios Amigo @WAQAS119 @nuclearpak @WebMaster

your opinion guys??? On just eejab-o-kabool, a ring, & 2 witnesses???

One think that's most important for Muslims to know is what it means to be married???
Does it mean to have a HUGE gathering of 200-500 people. On Mehndi, on Nikah & then on Walima?
Does it mean to spend 5-7 lac ruppees?
Does it mean to have all those unnecessary rituals some of which Pakistani's copy from indian movies (Patka, dance, mehndi, dhoolkee!!) & others they do under cultural pressures (Jahaiz, & other exchange of jewellery & expensive gifts every-time families meet!!!)

What is marriage in islam?

Eejab-o-Kabool, a ring, 2 witnesses that's it

Eejab-o-Kabool means taking each other as spouse, as life-partners, with intention to start a family life. Committing to each other

Three schools of thought say that having 2 witnesses is needed.
Fourth school say even that is NOT a compulsory requirement, just put a ring on her & that's it. It's just that it has to be announced & NOT a secretive relation nor a one-night-stand. Announcing doesn't mean every single person in community has to know.

Like when they say in West "I am in relationship with so-&-so", they fulfill almost all requirements of marriage as it is in Islam. Except for "Haq-Mahr"...

But then about Haq-Mahr Prophet recommended "Do marry even if it is for just a ring"...

So many if not all western style relationships fulfill ALL three conditions of islamic-marriage
1>Eejab-o-Kabool. (committing to each other)
2>Announcing it. (not one night stand, nor secretive just-for-sex getting together.)
3>Haq-Mehr. (a ring or other gift)

(Walima is sunnah, NOT farz)

Point is, as easy as marriage is in islam, our culture has made it into an insurmountable expensive task. That results in frustration among youth.

@Rusty if u marry as per islamic tradition, eejab-o-kabool, 2 witnesses, & a ring then you don't have to worry about losing half ur property...

-
-
-

With that I must also point out that Muslims don't know what is the proper way to divorce...
Prophet once rebuked a guy by saying that "he doesn't even know how to divorce properly"
Quran says don't expel lady from your house until she has finished her "Iddat"
Once a sahabi divorced & immediately send lady to her fathers house, Prophet scolded him & told him to bring her back until she completes her iddat & then send her to fathers house.

Such method leaves room for reconciliation, & u know in islam we can we r allowed to get back together after first two "Talaaks" but not after third Talaak...

Justlike Zarvan posted.

well said @sur I will not add or subtract anything into it...the truth is that Islam has described the simplest and easiest way to get married..so that people of any class would afford it...but our lavishness,dowry, wastage of millions of rupees has made this even more difficult for a common man to afford it..for parents to arrange it...
thats why jab halal kaam itna mushkil kar diya gaya hai hamaray be reham society ne...tu log burai,fahashi aur behayae ki taraf attract hotay hain...
thats why India mai pooverty aur jahez k fear se mothers apne ander hi daughters ki backbone break ker k un ka murder kerdeti hain....
hamein chahye k Allah k law ko samjhein aur simplicity of ikhtiyaar kerain....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom