What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out you have typical mard zahniyat and want women to be on tip of your show joti ki nook pay

amm... can you replace those words into English... I don't really understand what you said.

Alpha1, I am not desperate. I am just horny. I can't help it, it is in my nature. May be too much potato chips.

Hum to shaadi say pehlay hi vidva hi gaye yaaro :rofl:

Kis Kis ki GF apni chutiyaan Karachi mein guzar kay ayi hai :omghaha:

MQM GIRL after marriage

Girl:Ammi meri un se larai ho gai

Ammi:Beta shaadi k baad jhagry to hoty rhty hain

Grl:Wo to theek hai par ab LASH ka kya karu

Eligible or not, I am always ready for marriage.:D

I think he is implying that you are a MISOGYNIST, Bro...:D

It's funny how if you criticize anything women do you become a misogynist.
Voltaire once said "“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

And boy, if you even dare to tell a woman to cook for you.... you must be worst than Hitler!
How dare a man ask for a meal! HE MUST BE A MYSOGINIST!!!!

Why not? You believe that every child is God's responsibility? Unfortunately that is why we are in this mess.

God provides food for all.

Do not worry, all the worry (to run the world) is with Supreme God. He creates creatures in water, and provides food to them too. There are no shops in water and no one does farming there. No one buys or sells merchandise there. Over there, creatures are the food of other creatures. He creates creatures in oceans, and provides food to them too. So don’t worry, all the worry is with Supreme God. There is a God; there is a God who feeds even the ungrateful like me and you.

God provides food for all.

Do not worry, all the worry (to run the world) is with Supreme God. He creates creatures in water, and provides food to them too. There are no shops in water and no one does farming there. No one buys or sells merchandise there. Over there, creatures are the food of other creatures. He creates creatures in oceans, and provides food to them too. So don’t worry, all the worry is with Supreme God. There is a God; there is a God who feeds even the ungrateful like me and you.

And for some reason he feeds drugs to some others under the bridge. And didn't feed some at all in Africa.. I am not worried. My god gave me a brain which I use to work and play toward providing for myself and make my own destiny.what comes in this world is aided by me alone. What comes after this is upto everything I have done not what god made me do. How would that even make a lick of sense to have free will and your ends being predetermined

You want to keep them in their auqat or limits I mean limits set up by you

where did I say that?
May I ask if you are a man or a woman?
If you are a man, you argue like a Woman bro.
Shaming tactics and straw men don't work on me, I been through all that.

So please, stop arguing like a woman and show some courage by taking on my arguments!

BTW, check out this video, very relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are a Muslim than that should be your believe other wise you are not a Muslim Sir ALLAH is the provider you work hard but its ALLAH choice weather he increases or decreases your rizq because that is his sign Sir

Allah would provide u rizq then dont do anything

Allah would provide u rizq then dont do anything
You work hard what is the gurrantee you will not loose your job or anything else or decrease in your pay Sir read Islam than talk

Is defence.pk venturing into marriage business.

By the way what is the criteria and how you decide who is eligible for marriage.

@Zarvan

you never answered my question.
Did you give up?

I don't blame you, I took away your strongest weapon, shaming, so you would have had a hard time going toe to toe with me without it.

Regardless, I respect you as a person and think you are an okay guy :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom