What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rusty how do u know all this?

:undecided: are you this desperate?

By living my life and personal experience.

@Rusty I heard this from a few of my American friends...They said the women there wear the pants...Man talk about proverbs!! :blink:

Legally the Woman wears the pants in the west.
If a woman is angry at you all she has to do is call the police and the man will go to jail for at least 1 night.
So men here are always scared of their wives.

(also, if a man calls the police because his wife was violent....well he still goes to jail because the law says that no matter what, the man goes to jail)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thəorətic Muslim;4201965 said:
I thought this would be Shaadi.com, now I want to know who Rusty married

No one, I value my freedom more than pu.... ;)

just trying to help my brother realize that they need to rise above their hormones and value freedom over slavery.

I empathize with you.

One day your hanging out with friends, the next your wife calls saying there's no milk at home, and while your coming home you should go to the grocery store, and while you at that here's a list of things ...

For you Married guys out there. Ever notice when your child does something great she's always like "Oh look what my Son did".

But when they do something bad. "Look at what your son did".:undecided:

That happened to my cousin, an Investment Banker, he got divorced & his wife got away with a few thousand $$$ of alimony or some sort of monetary support every month for the next few years along with nearly Half a Million $$$s of his & two of his apartments one in Manhattan & the other in New Jersey !

Should've married a Kashmiri.

On topic, I wonder what many of the sceptics of marriage would have to say about their parents and their relationship. Logically speaking, it's all about finding the right person, as cheesy as it sounds. That sound, many choose to remain bachelors.

What's wrong with experience?
Why are you being a passive aggressive btch?
If you have something to say, say it like a man.
:hitwall: im saying

u learnt from experience thats good. :) u should ask before misunderstanding bro

:hitwall: im saying

u learnt from experience thats good. :) u should ask before misunderstanding bro

oh... sorry, I did misunderstand. :oops:
You have my strongest apologies.

The problem is that I am too used to dealing with people who have their heads in the sand and think everything is fine now day.

^Problem is:

Everything is about POWER. Who has the most amount of 'PERCEIVED' power the Husband or Wife?

Who is on TOP?

Thəorətic Muslim;4202093 said:
^Problem is:

Everything is about POWER. Who has the most amount of 'PERCEIVED' power the Husband or Wife?

Who is on TOP?

No question, Woman is on top in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom