What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 totally agree? Yet you bring it up at every turn you get?! :undecided:
ahhh. Difficult question...

Depends if i am metabolicaly, mentaly ready to listen! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am management graduate & Bachelor in CA, work experience of over six months(I worked with IIT Bombay & got the opportunity to travel all across the India). Got marriage proposal from at least 4-6 parties.:lol: I just keep laughing. Even my job is not secure, I want to do Masters in Computer online and this all sort of jokes just give me moment of smile which I need for sure. But seriously if any one can guide me how to select a girl for marriage, help will be highly appreciated. I intend to get marry after minimum 2 years. Also I will go for a girl selected by my family(my personal intention) but I will personally go through her bio-data myself(here people say the same.). I would love to see her working & helping the family(my family is well balanced in terms of financial strength, provided the case so that no ones doubt that I will force her to do the job for survival of family) rather than sitting in the home & becoming a burden.
There is one another thing which comes to my mind(feeling) that I am not educated enough on marriage as well Also on my career.
Folks your thoughts.

I am management graduate & Bachelor in CA, work experience of over six months(I worked with IIT Bombay & got the opportunity to travel all across the India). Got marriage proposal from at least 4-6 parties.:lol: I just keep laughing. Even my job is not secure, I want to do Masters in Computer online and this all sort of jokes just give me moment of smile which I need for sure. But seriously if any one can guide me how to select a girl for marriage, help will be highly appreciated. I intend to get marry after minimum 2 years. Also I will go for a girl selected by my family(my personal intention) but I will personally go through her bio-data myself(here people say the same.). I would love to see her working & helping the family(my family is well balanced in terms of financial strength, provided the case so that no ones doubt that I will force her to do the job for survival of family) rather than sitting in the home & becoming a burden.
There is one another thing which comes to my mind(feeling) that I am not educated enough on marriage as well Also on my career.
Folks your thoughts.

If you guys are that desperate to marry, just wait a few more years until the Japanese perfect robots.
Then you can have a wife with no string attached ;)

robot_wife6.jpg

fembot.jpg

Two questions provide the answers to most marriages:

1. Is the boy having a good job and pay? Munda kerda kee hey?
2. Is the girl young and fair? Kuri kinni sohni hey?

Done.

Additional questions and observations:

larka/larki ki naq, height, rang, larki ka weight, sar pey bal larki aur larkay kay. Think more..

Folks your thoughts.

Folks your thoughts.
marry a girl you already know,who loves you, rather than finding a perfect match using bio-data. I am sure you are not too old to wait for such a girl to come to your life.

I will be honest and if it is slightly racist my apologies, personally I find that caucasian women are great for dating and friends but with the recent trend of alot of french guys going for asian and inde women, there must be some truth to the whole marriage thing @Rusty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom