What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be honest and if it is slightly racist my apologies, personally I find that caucasian women are great for dating and friends but with the recent trend of alot of french guys going for asian and inde women, there must be some truth to the whole marriage thing @Rusty.
liontk are u married?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be honest and if it is slightly racist my apologies, personally I find that caucasian women are great for dating and friends but with the recent trend of alot of french guys going for asian and inde women, there must be some truth to the whole marriage thing @Rusty.

I have personally lived in Asia so I can say this with a bit of authority.
Western men are getting sick of this "I am a woman hear me roar" nonsense
A women makes just as much money as a man does yet a Man is still expected to pay for dates but her things and treat her like a flower. However, if the man asks her to make him a meal.... well she's a modern woman who does not have to put up with his aggression.

Asian women tho... they are still more traditional in the sense that they will gladly cook you a meal and take care of you.

So western men can't get that at home so they get it from Asian women.

I have personally lived in Asia so I can say this with a bit of authority.
Western men are getting sick of this "I am a woman hear me roar" nonsense
A women makes just as much money as a man does yet a Man is still expected to pay for dates but her things and treat her like a flower. However, if the man asks her to make him a meal.... well she's a modern woman who does not have to put up with his aggression.

Asian women tho... they are still more traditional in the sense that they will gladly cook you a meal and take care of you.

So western men can't get that at home so they get it from Asian women.
@Rusty I heard this from a few of my American friends...They said the women there wear the pants...Man talk about proverbs!! :blink:

@Rusty I heard this from a few of my American friends...They said the women there wear the pants...Man talk about proverbs!! :blink:
@Talon, I am not mesongynist so do not take my statement wrong sis but the problem alot of guys have is staying home equally as a women and taking care of children, which ruins a year of you and your wife's career and both lose a year each. it is better for the women just to spend may be two years at home max and I know this sounds sexist but after two years the daycares are automatically available and the career can resume! In this category alot of my friends(femme) are not willing to give up their career for their fiancee especially if he is not willing to also stay partly at home to take care of children, while assienne and pakistan women are even willing to sacrifice up to two years of their career infact my grandmama even spent more than 5 years off her career to take care of my papa!

@Talon, I am not mesongynist so do not take my statement wrong sis but the problem alot of guys have is staying home equally as a women and taking care of children, which ruins a year of you and your wife's career and both lose a year each. it is better for the women just to spend may be two years at home max and I know this sounds sexist but after two years the daycares are automatically available and the career can resume! In this category alot of my friends(femme) are not willing to give up their career for their fiancee especially if he is not willing to also stay partly at home to take care of children, while assienne and pakistan women are even willing to sacrifice up to two years of their career infact my grandmama even spent more than 5 years off her career to take care of my papa!
@liontk in 1 of the other threads I said this:

Women and men are equal but each has their own functions / properties/ niche (being in Science I seem at a loss of words to fit here...)

I do not think you are sexist...You are just realistic ;)

Children do not grow up themselves ...they need to be taken care of by the parents or else these children become problematic for the society at large (extreme cases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom