What's new

Why Indian girls prefer wearing jeans & top more than Saari - Hasan Nisar tells unique reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
qayamat ke nishaan hai sab

Miyan, you are living in Germany? and thinking like that?

Please, is Qayamat se hume baksh do. Pakistan tak hi limited rakho. Agar Qayamat aani hai to aa jaye but better we live the life we want.

Miyan, you are living in Germany? and thinking like that?

Please, is Qayamat se hume baksh do. Pakistan tak hi limited rakho. Agar Qayamat aani hai to aa jaye but better we live the life we want.

yeh qayamat south asia walo ke liye hi ati hai :P

well he isnt wrong. Sarees are more like for a special event or occasion for my mom.

No God-made religion to my knowledge atleast requires women to hide their face. This has been discussued some thousands of time here yet every now and then some troll tries to associate this with a certain religion in a cheap and hugely distasteful attempt to vent his hatered towards a particular region. These morons dont understand that traditions and cultures have NOTHING to do with religion for they have evolved over a period of time and factors such as weather, lifestyle etc., influence them. I have seen myself women covering their faces in Thar and Cholistan though many of these sand dwellers are not Muslims. If somebody is paracticing certain traditions giving them the status of religious practice, they are rather following their own religion and making themselves and not the God or his religion fool.

Do you yourself keep a long beard based on tradition and culture ?

qayamat ke nishaan hai sab

hahahahaha maulvi sahab.

Why would Indian girls wear Saree

In the places like Delhi University

508fdfa2-13a8-42ab-be5a-25fa77cf91e1wallpaper1.jpg

9279_5519429689baa.jpeg

And what does Hasan Nisar know other than Sari and Salwar Suit :lol::lol::lol:

Hassan nisar is self proclaimed intellectual

Indian girls look ugly in jeans..Jeans dont suit to chubby girls with big belly/butts with very skinny legs and short height lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom