What's new

Why do Indians get more top US jobs than the Chinese?

Language is a reason.

Another reason is Indian networking in the USA is better than Chinese. They are more united, I have to admit. Chinese fight against each other, Indians help each other. Once a single Indian get the resources, tons of other Indians will get something like internal referral. But one thing for sure is China has more job opportunities than India does, so people stay back in China.

Ethnocentrism comes naturally to Indians. Sometimes they quarrel with each other and make fun but at the end, they have a strong concept of "us vs them" mentality. Probably the only people who are more ethnocentric than East Asians are Indians/ South Asians. Indians feel more comfortable going to an Indian barber than a white barber though both charge the same price.

One thing that i appreciate about Indians here in US is that they pursue higher degrees. On average they all have Bachelor's degree at least. This is where i want Pakistanis to focus & learn from Indians. Thankfully slowly Pakistanis are catching up.

The higher education may be the reason why Indians get the top posts.

Muslims in USA tend to have lot of kids hence its harder to keep an eye on kids unlike Americans Indians who are really good at family planning. Out of many Pakistanis families, i only know that has just one kid.
His both parents are educated. Mom was teacher in pakistan. Their son is doing accounting now.

Language is a reason.

Another reason is Indian networking in the USA is better than Chinese. They are more united, I have to admit. Chinese fight against each other, Indians help each other. Once a single Indian get the resources, tons of other Indians will get something like internal referral. But one thing for sure is China has more job opportunities than India does, so people stay back in China.

I have totally opposite view. What you said might be true to...some extent...but largely indians are less helpful to each others compare to Chinese,

Muslims in USA tend to have lot of kids hence its harder to keep an eye on kids unlike Americans Indians who are really good at family planning. Out of many Pakistanis families, i only know that has just one kid.
His both parents are educated. Mom was teacher in pakistan. Their son is doing accounting now.

All Pakistani families i know have no more than 3 kids. The max i see is 5 kids of those families who just migrated. Same is the case with Indians but they focus on studies no matter they have to take loan, financial aid or work their @$$3s off.

I have totally opposite view. What you said might be true to...some extent...but largely indians are less helpful to each others compare to Chinese,

Nope. The Chinese I know treat each other pretty badly. They are always trying to stay ahead of each other.
If one buys a bigger home across the street from another family the family with the smaller home will put on an addition to make sure they are bigger. If one family's father loses his job the first thing the other family will ask is when are they selling their home.

It depends on where. In China, of course, we help each other, in different industry and regions, we form strong networking, people share useful information together.

All Pakistani families i know have no more than 3 kids. The max i see is 5 kids of those families who just migrated. Same is the case with Indians but they focus on studies no matter they have to take loan, financial aid or work their @$$3s off.

4 to 5 kids is normal for Muslims families and I am not just referring to Pakistanis families here and i am yet to come across an indian family who has more than 3 children.

At the end, like you said, education is the Key. If both parents are educated, its more likely their kids will one day be an doctor or engineer and not flipping burgers.

Nope. The Chinese I know treat each other pretty badly. They are always trying to stay ahead of each other.
If one buys a bigger home across the street from another family the family with the smaller home will put on an addition to make sure they are bigger. If one family's father loses his job the first thing the other family will ask is when are they selling their home.

Those are really petty issues...i think. they exists everywhere. People would take advantage of others. Indians are no exception here. here in NY, for example in flushing, Chinese run the whole town...from apartments to malls to banks. Apartments are only for Chinese, banks provide loans if you are Chinese.

Also, when I go to Phillies or Eagles games I see groups of young Indians there cheering the teams, drinking, eating and having a good time. Guys. Women. ASSIMILATING .:usflag:

I trust Indians much more than chinese. I wouldn't trust a chinese with anything even remotely 'secret'.

right back at ya.

I trust an Indian much more than I would American. But that's natural Indians are like the third party.

right back at ya.

I trust an Indian much more than I would American. But that's natural Indians are like the third party.

I think it's safe to say the chinese have 'borrowed' much more technical, trade and military intellectual property from the U.S. than vice versa.

Language is a reason.

Another reason is Indian networking in the USA is better than Chinese. They are more united, I have to admit. Chinese fight against each other, Indians help each other. Once a single Indian get the resources, tons of other Indians will get something like internal referral.

You are correct, there are number of reasons for that. More functions, traditions and number of festivals always bring Indians close especially in foreign land. They have so many common things to share and meet regularly. Apart from festivals and functions at home, almost every weekend they have Indian movies releasing in theaters and some daily\weekly rituals in temples brings some of them closer.

Because Indians are obsessed with trying to be white and western. They watch American movies and American shows back home so are more familiar with language/culture.
Good job trying to generalise an entire diaspora genius...:rofl:

I think it's safe to say the world won't end tomorrow. So the contest is not over.

You are correct. Maybe, in time, china will actually invent something. Something worth stealing. NAHHHH !!!!:rofl:

You are correct. Maybe, in time, china will actually invent something. Something worth stealing. NAHHHH !!!!:rofl:

maybe, let's just hope when that time comes, your god fearing, evolution denying, devil spotting, and home schooling country men are smart enough to copy.

Back
Top Bottom