What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine.

The Indian economy is less than 1/4 of the Chinese economy。Even if India were growing 10% plus a year,with China growing at 8% plus,the latter is still the engine that drives global growth。

China was the first major economy to recover after the 08 financial crisis。It is again the 1st global player to recover after the current down turn。

Sure sign that China's is the world‘s growth engine and increasingly the global economic leader。

India has got a long way to go。

By the way,a huge population is NOT necessarily a guarantee for future success。

It could be a huge liability!!

Gordon Chang,nice bloke,weird chap!:smitten:

He was once thought to be a undercover for China,a man planted by Chinese Intelligence to confuse,misinform and mislead the West,the US in particular。

He still could be。:azn:

Never claimed i was an economics guru, but it's pretty straightforward math. Until you add Chinese economics and cooking of the books ofcourse. Anything is possible then.

I'd say China will finish this year with an economy the size of which,when calculated using year-end market exchange rates, is very close to 8.5 trillion US dollars。

Would you believe me?

As for 2013,China's total economic output is likely to fall between 9.75 and 10 trillion US dollars。

Would you trust me?

I am pretty certain that the truth won't be far from the above-mentioned figures so long as we avoid a major war in 2013.

Only time will be my vindication!

Just like time vindicated Soviet Union .... vindicated Nazi Germany or imperial Japan?

You are too naive, and too small.... to question the power of time.

Trust me, PRC is nowhere near Soviet Union or Nazi Germany or imperial japan, so far.

If time could kill the British Empire.. where is PRC, barely occupying some surrounding lands of Xinjiang / Tibet?

You pretend "wisdom" by forecasting that "time will vindicate you", but it actually exposes your naivette at best...but most likely a case of insanity with no link to reality.

Even if the current PRC rises to a Nazi Germany, it's not a given that it won't fall.

Learn to live in this world, obeying the rules of gravity. Bluntly speaking, you don't have another choice.

Just like time vindicated Soviet Union .... vindicated Nazi Germany or imperial Japan?

You are too naive, and too small.... to question the power of time.

Trust me, PRC is nowhere near Soviet Union or Nazi Germany or imperial japan, so far.

If time could kill the British Empire.. where is PRC, barely occupying some surrounding lands of Xinjiang / Tibet?

You pretend "wisdom" by forecasting that "time will vindicate you", but it actually exposes your naivette at best...but most likely a case of insanity with no link to reality.

Even if the current PRC rises to a Nazi Germany, it's not a given that it won't fall.

Learn to live in this world, obeying the rules of gravity. Bluntly speaking, you don't have another choice.

We are still good enough to kick your bharti a$$.

I'd say China will finish this year with an economy the size of which,when calculated using year-end market exchange rates, is very close to 8.5 trillion US dollars。

Would you believe me?

As for 2013,China's total economic output is likely to fall between 9.75 and 10 trillion US dollars。

Would you trust me?

I am pretty certain that the truth won't be far from the above-mentioned figures so long as we avoid a major war in 2013.

Sure, i am willing to believe you on both points. Whatever will be missing in real growth will just be added through currency appreciation (in this case manipulation) by the decree of the CCP.
That however, cannot go on for an indefinite period. If this policy is carried out for too long, you are at risk of losing conpetitiveness with other emerging labor markets.
Remains to be seen if China can output enough own domestic goods with added value so they can be sold in line with currency appreciation.

The good thing about India will grow faster than China is.....US attention will be on India.

Probably US will use Pakistan and Bangladesh to intimidating India. It's time the umbrella to be overhanded to India. Be ready for the India-bashing.....

You seriously think the U.S. is not containing India when its doing the same to China? Learn some history yourself if you ever heard of our wars and the contexts. Allying with us is the the key to containing both India and Russia and where could they find such a nice wedge to cleave those two? this is why the mistrust between Pakistan and U.S. will never come onboard to displace this "ally", not withstanding AFG war is close to over and we are so 'close" to China....

Did I blame any indians in my sentence?

Here is not about indians' lifting people out of poverty but those stupid projections saying india will overtake China. The only thing I can see is that the distance is further away, not closer.

So such kind of crappy predictions are really waste of time.

Dude, please be aware these projections are not made by Indians so don't ask/blame India/Indians. India is not in a race with any one as all it has to do as of now is to lift millions of its people out of poverty. I think India is making good progress on that front and nobody in India cares where India will be 10 years from now or 20 years from now. It is only other people who keep talking about us and keep comparing India with x,y,z country. Trust me no one wants that!!

Sure, Hail BD for being the next super power and the growth engine!! You may grow faster but it depends on whether or not you let your mullahs to take BD's control and bring you back to from where you started.

Did I blame any indians in my sentence?

Here is not about indians' lifting people out of poverty but those stupid projections saying india will overtake China. The only thing I can see is that the distance is further away, not closer.

So such kind of crappy predictions are really waste of time.

Distance is closer or far it really does not matter.. you can grow as much as u can and we will grow as much as we can.. China may be ahead but it is not measure of success to us

India is the laughing stock of the world, acting like it has arrived on the world stage, meh! In reality, India is a third world hell hole with pi55 poor living conditions, breathing in the 5hit smell of half their country men on a daily basis, YUCK. Indians obviously have no pride whatsoever in their third world 5hit hole, look at the disgusting state of their holiest of holy river God Ganga, no proud people would allow it, but we see dead bodies floating in their God. There is no hope for India, it is a lost cause that is going to disintegrate, it is a failed country and a failed people. An Indian doesn't even rule India, says alot.

Yes thats what theys aid in 1947,india will disintegrate.But surprise wer'e still here and gaining slowly but steadily.Elephants move slowly but irresistably.

Though i add the continous comparison with china is needless,we focus on ourself.

India is the laughing stock of the world, acting like it has arrived on the world stage, meh! In reality, India is a third world hell hole with pi55 poor living conditions, breathing in the 5hit smell of half their country men on a daily basis, YUCK. Indians obviously have no pride whatsoever in their third world 5hit hole, look at the disgusting state of their holiest of holy river God Ganga, no proud people would allow it, but we see dead bodies floating in their God. There is no hope for India, it is a lost cause that is going to disintegrate, it is a failed country and a failed people. An Indian doesn't even rule India, says alot.
Maybe they need to learn more from the former GB rule.

You should return and rule them again.

It's the hongkongers who are craving for the return. They would fight on side of british, if they return. :tup:

And frankly India it too large for GB.. even "then", it were the Indian princely states who were ruling. And India never had majority "british" troops. Indian troops won a few battles fighting other Indians; which was pretty much happening even before the british came to India.

Save your tears for your dear hongkongers, who are badly craving for the british. And save tears for a day, god forbid, if the japanese return.

Back
Top Bottom