What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine.

It's the hongkongers who are craving for the return. They would fight on side of british, if they return. :tup:

Seriously dude, do you really think that Hong Kong residents would side with the British? There are sellouts in Hong Kong but they are a small self hating minority.

Save your tears for your dear hongkongers, who are badly craving for the british. And save tears for a day, god forbid, if the japanese return

The Japs return? Bring it on. When the Japs invaded in ww2, China was in civil war and the ruling KMT government was more focused on fighting the communists. Today, a united China will mop the floor with Japan and make them a tribute state, just like in old imperial times.

Before you can offer more evidence saying you are closing the distance, stop providing such garbage predictions. The reality is just the opposite what this type of idiotic predictions are.

Distance is closer or faster it really does not matter.. you can grow as much as u can and we will grow as much as we can.. China may be ahead but it is not measure of success to us

Before you can offer more evidence saying you are closing the distance, stop providing such garbage predictions. The reality is just the opposite what this type of idiotic predictions are.

I said whether the distance is closer or far it does not matter you are not a barometer of progress for us and no one wants to be compared to you. Now where did you get the prediction part I have no clue? Don't make up things and put it in others mouth.

India is the laughing stock of the world, acting like it has arrived on the world stage, meh! In reality, India is a third world hell hole with pi55 poor living conditions, breathing in the 5hit smell of half their country men on a daily basis, YUCK. Indians obviously have no pride whatsoever in their third world 5hit hole, look at the disgusting state of their holiest of holy river God Ganga, no proud people would allow it, but we see dead bodies floating in their God. There is no hope for India, it is a lost cause that is going to disintegrate, it is a failed country and a failed people. An Indian doesn't even rule India, says alot.

When a Pakistani hiding behind other country's flag say so then it should be easily understood from where those comments are coming from. A person who is coming from one of the most unstable country of the world and the one which is infested by terrorists, and where no of daily bomb blasts on roads are more than number of car accidents and then the very same person complains about the country he hates the most. :lol: Honestly speaking, I can understand the pain in your backside.

The Japs return? Bring it on. When the Japs invaded in ww2, China was in civil war and the ruling KMT government was more focused on fighting the communists. Today, a united China will mop the floor with Japan and make them a tribute state, just like in old imperial times.

No need to give excuses for the beating and WW2 China was saved because of America otherwise you people would have long become Japanese colony.

When a Pakistani hiding behind other country's flag say so then it should be easily understood from where those comments are coming from. A person who is coming from one of the most unstable country of the world and the one which is infested by terrorists, and where no of daily bomb blasts on roads are more than number of car accidents and then the very same person complains about the country he hates the most. :lol: Honestly speaking, I can understand the pain in your backside.

No need to give excuses for the beating and WW2 China was saved because of America otherwise you people would have long become Japanese colony.

The only reason India got independence from Britain was because Mao liberated India. Without Mao, India will still be a British colony.

The only reason India got independence from Britain was because Mao liberated India. Without Mao, India will still be a British colony.

The person, who could not save millions of his women getting raped, liberated India. what a joke! :lol: Go give this junk chini lessons to your clueless chini kids!!

What a joke. :lol:

China was invaded by Japan 10 years before the allies entered the war. After 10 years Japan could not even hold 1/4 of China's territory, do you call this being a "colony"? :rofl: Japanese forces had been pushed almost entirely off the mainland before America even nuked Japan.

Don't project yourself onto us. India was the one who gave up, and was ruled by Britain for 200 years, whereas we never stopped fighting the Japanese, and in the end we are the ones holding an instrument of surrender from them.

The person, who could not save millions of his women getting raped, liberated India. what a joke! :lol: Go give this junk chini lessons to your clueless chini kids!!

Mao gave Indians money, weapons and food. Infact Mao even sent some PLA soldiers to help liberate India. Ungrateful Indians. Without us you will still be ruled by Britain.

Truth hurts, I know! But not everyone who speaks facts about third world hell hole India is a Pakistani. Jeez! You must see Pakistanis in your sleep!

Truth hurts, I know! But not everyone who speaks facts about third world hell hole India is a Pakistani. Jeez! You must see Pakistanis in your sleep!

So you are claiming not to be of Pakistani roots!! Say it once!! Because your posts with fair amount of urdu used in them does prove you are a sore liar!!

So you are claiming not to be of Pakistani roots!! Say it once!! Because your posts with fair amount of urdu used in them does prove you are a sore liar!!

No, I'm not a inbred porki u fool. My earlier posting history is proof enough.

No, I'm not a inbred porki u fool. My earlier posting history is proof enough.

Why is this insecure false flagger jumping in threads and bashing India with crappy material he finds in the Internet??

Where did I get the prediction part???

Is that a joke?

Look at the title of this thread and the first article???!!!

I said whether the distance is closer or far it does not matter you are not a barometer of progress for us and no one wants to be compared to you. Now where did you get the prediction part I have no clue? Don't make up things and put it in others mouth.

Back
Top Bottom