What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine.

Please show us something first before offering this kind of stupid projections for the 1001 times. :)

Dude, please be aware these projections are not made by Indians so don't ask/blame India/Indians. India is not in a race with any one as all it has to do as of now is to lift millions of its people out of poverty. I think India is making good progress on that front and nobody in India cares where India will be 10 years from now or 20 years from now. It is only other people who keep talking about us and keep comparing India with x,y,z country. Trust me no one wants that!!

Similar number of population does not make Indians to replace Chinese. Chinese certainly will come to its age and growth will slow down but will be taken over by the countries like Indoneshia, BD, Vietnam, Malaysia etc. Its not Inida that we should be talking about.

Sure, Hail BD for being the next super power and the growth engine!! You may grow faster but it depends on whether or not you let your mullahs to take BD's control and bring you back to from where you started.

The good thing about India will grow faster than China is.....US attention will be on India.

Probably US will use Pakistan and Bangladesh to intimidating India. It's time the umbrella to be overhanded to India. Be ready for the India-bashing.....

storm.gif

All Chinese members should support this!

IS this a joke thread or what? :blink: India taking over China.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The chinese economy will slowly move on to more advance manufacturing and with time the economy will mature with mergers of Big companies & steady privatization, more & more spending by 1.4 billion chinese consumers. The chinese will most likely outsource their low tech industries to countries like India. Do they mean to overtake china with chinese out-sourced low tech industry? Seriously don't be delusional Indians. :)

IS this a joke thread or what? :blink: India taking over China.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The chinese economy will slowly move on to more advance manufacturing and with time the economy will mature with mergers of Big companies & steady privatization, more & more spending by 1.4 billion chinese consumers. The chinese will most likely outsource their low tech industries to countries like India. Do they mean to overtake china with chinese out-sourced low tech industry? Seriously don't be delusional Indians. :)

ok, it's a joke.

now, stop jumping up and down like a buffoon.

The real GDP growth rate of China is less than the official one. So if India manages real 10% over the next 3 decades, than it is possible. Can India achieve that rate?

Only a liberal nutcase would calculate GDP this way. Economic degradation, ? What the crap.

but you never try to believe them .right?if what they said are true,can you accept?

The way I see it, you have a right to brag, and we dont intend to come in between your display and show of new found wealth, we do believe china has found wealth and thats good for millions of your poor who have just come out of poverty.

YAAWWWNNNN!!!!

A. Gary Shilling is betting on India to emerge as the more significant global economy! He must be smoking some hardcore stuff! I am betting India will disintegrate (there is absolutely no doubting it, 1000% it's going to happen) and until then, it will remain a third world banana republic.

YI am betting India will disintegrate (there is absolutely no doubting it, 1000% it's going to happen) and until then, it will remain a third world banana republic.

LOL, that was funny...
only if wishes had @sses.

The way I see it, you have a right to brag, and we dont intend to come in between your display and show of new found wealth, we do believe china has found wealth and thats good for millions of your poor who have just come out of poverty.

have i ever bragged?tell me what i have bragged in this forum.i'm trying to tell you the truth every time,believe it or not.

have i ever bragged?tell me what i have bragged in this forum.i'm trying to tell you the truth every time,believe it or not.

Oh, so you are not here representing Chinese in general, but have been talking about yourself?

Sorry, I havent followed your posts or your history to know what you been saying here or not so cannot really comment on it.

Look at the thread title. :rofl:

It is about China AND India.

Well why dont you debate China then with me? So far you only managed to present some math and a whole lot of nothing of counter arguments to the links i posted. I dont know, it might be that you do not see them because of the firewall, or (more likely) you skipped them for your own convenience. ;)

You have enough Indians here to help you with talks around India.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-57558466/is-china-poised-to-surge-or-heading-for-trouble/

Li Keqiang, China's new prime minister, has admitted that many of China's economic statistics are generated to please government officials, and a new report suggests this may be one of them.

^^ an article for you to ignore (again).

Dont bother replying if you cannot address one thing from it and still feel the urge to deflect with diatribe.

What we see is India GDP growth can't even rank in the top 40 of total countries, rather than say it is the growth engine of the world...

Well why dont you debate China then with me? So far you only managed to present some math and a whole lot of nothing of counter arguments to the links i posted. I dont know, it might be that you do not see them because of the firewall, or (more likely) you skipped them for your own convenience. ;)

You have enough Indians here to help you with talks around India.

Is China poised to surge or heading for trouble? - CBS News

^^ an article for you to ignore (again).

Dont bother replying if you cannot address one thing from it and still feel the urge to deflect with diatribe.

Wikileaks is a propaganda machine. Unless you can find me 100% proof he said that, I won't believe it. Wikileaks is not a source.

Back
Top Bottom