What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine.

And an Education system,Health care,public transport,police etc list just goes on.That was my point.

True, but those are all within the framework of the legal system, which embraces a small government and efficient public spending on citizen benefit. The economy of Hong Kong however didn't thrive until the driving force was here, which was China's economic reform. Hong Kong was almost as poor as India until the 80s. The Brits had little to offer to Hong Kong economically.

India won't even get close to China, forget surpassing China. India has a flawed economy that's based on debt, it's political system is flawed, it's legal system is flawed and I could go on and on. There are many separatist groups that seek independence which is unsustainable in the long term. A very poor work ethic among Indians and there are delays and fraud in most Indian transactions. Indian culture makes it highly unlikely that it will even get close to China. Just look at India and China. In China, we get things done in time and keep our promises, in India they delay everything and break their promises. Anyone that has done any business with Indians will know what in talking about. India is a very indisciplined society. The rule of law and moral ethics don't matter in India. It's just a free for all. Many Indians break promises to pay for goods and try to do under handed things. In China we have a plan and work to achieve it on time diligently.

i know exactly what you are talking about```they were the worst (still the worst) group I have encountered in London.. from Uni to work and to business

in Uni: big mouth, showing up late every single time (amazing isnt it!), copying others work at the last minute of deadline (copying others work are common in Uni, but Indians wont let you copy theirs if they 'accidentally' did their work on time)

in work: bragging their IT skills, lazy as hell, always have excuses for their incompetency

in Business: so far for hunderds of clients I've dealt and experienced, amazingly none Indian client would make payment on time``and until now some indian clients still owe me thousands of pounds, and they keep changing registered address and mob number, so couldnt file legal actions to them

True, but those are all within the framework of the legal system, which embraces a small government and efficient public spending on citizen benefit. The economy of Hong Kong however didn't thrive until the driving force was here, which was China's economic reform. Hong Kong was almost as poor as India until the 80s. The Brits had little to offer to Hong Kong economically.

I don't Wanna go in to who gave what to Hong Kong.Franky I don't care.

and now image a country made up by all these kind (majority) people, a fool would believe it will perform well.. therefore those elites keep moving to other countries to prosper

i know exactly what you are talking about```they were the worst (still the worst) group I have encountered in London.. from Uni to work and to business

in Uni: big mouth, showing up late every single time (amazing isnt it!), copying others work at the last minute of deadline (copying others work are common in Uni, but Indians wont let you copy theirs if they 'accidentally' did their work on time)

in work: bragging their IT skills, lazy as hell, always have excuses for their incompetency

in Business: so far for hunderds of clients I've dealt and experienced, amazingly none Indian client would make payment on time``and until now some indian clients still owe me thousands of pounds, and they keep changing registered address and mob number, so couldnt file legal actions to them

Seems like excuses for your incompetency.:lol:

Seems like excuses for your incompetency.:lol:

yeah, my only incompetency was to choose Indian students as coursework partner, and worked in a company with Indian colledgues and sold goods to few Indian customers```and I learnt those experiences well

yeah, my only incompetency was to choose Indian students as coursework partner, and worked in a company with Indian colledgues and sold goods to few Indian customers```and I learnt those experiences well

Go on.Blaming others is the best way to hide your incompetency.Nothing new here:lol:

Be realistic, these 3 years China and India face the same difficulties because of the crisis.
Why India such a country in a relatively lower level than China, more domestic driven, the growth slows down more than China ? Why India inflation is higher than China ? Any Indian members give some practical analysis ?

the person who ccp say is earning 100 is actually earning 30..the world don't know the poor person don't question. but obviously it could lead to internal strife overtime.

how long will depend upon how long ccp can keep Chinese people misinformed

tell you something you don't know ,and wish it will be a help for you.

almost nobody in China believe the growth rate .but it does not matter.people don't live on number games.the growth rate is a measure ruler of officials' achievements ,that has nothing to do with us.what people want is more money,better education and medical.however some other statistics is credible,power generation, automobile sales, and the great changes of the cities where we live. China's auto sales in 2011 is more than 18 million.Displace China as Global Growth Engine means you should have the same purchasing power as we have.is it an easy goal?
and all those growth and stuff is dynamic in india.we're a democracy.even if one year it falls down it resurges back in the following year.they are just temporary..ur talking about 2011,2012.our growth rate is expected above 7% next year and with the recent steps taken on fdi...takes care of the fiscal deficit...nothing is permanent..china is not a democracy...if ur growth rate falls by a great value then ur economy is just dead...ur govt is wary of it

democracy is the biggest stumbling block of indian economy.It means inefficient and chaos.When a crisis comes, you will do nothing, and we have more coping mechanisms.
Look back at history we could see,westerners accumulate wealth through colonial wars,South Korea, Singapore and other countries economic took-off before they are democracy.none of their achievements has anything to do with democracy.

Chinese gdp figures are not real.. the Exchange rate is controlled by ccp.. so if they want they can make their economy 16 trillion if they let yuan appreciate by 50%.. but will it mean the Chinese output has increased by 100%?

The Chinese gdp number is a mind game for ccp to control the population. think of it the countries above added 2.4 trillion together, China alone added 1.4 billion (as per ccp off course).. if this is not number game then what is it!

The Chinese numbers swelled by 1.4 because the ccp set the number to be increased by 1.4 in its books.

the difference is the Chinese numbers are manipulated and fake, unlike others
You have ignored an important thing,our statistics are based on ¥ not $.1.4 is a west number game customized for you.
who cares if it is fame or not.
tell me why our previous generation which were poorer than yours 30 years ago are now most live in bright and spacious building while yours are still living in slums.

tell you something you don't know ,and wish it will be a help for you.

almost nobody in China believe the growth rate .but it does not matter.people don't live on number games.the growth rate is a measure ruler of officials' achievements ,that has nothing to do with us.what people want is more money,better education and medical.however some other statistics is credible,power generation, automobile sales, and the great changes of the cities where we live. China's auto sales in 2011 is more than 18 million.Displace China as Global Growth Engine means you should have the same purchasing power as we have.is it an easy goal?

democracy is the biggest stumbling block of indian economy.It means inefficient and chaos.When a crisis comes, you will do nothing, and we have more coping mechanisms.
Look back at history we could see,westerners accumulate wealth through colonial wars,South Korea, Singapore and other countries economic took-off before they are democracy.none of their achievements has anything to do with democracy.

its not the problem of democracy per say..its the problem of leadership..the bright side is we can change the leadership...we've just started our second economic reforms in 2012 after 1971..and still did not open 100% for fdi.so we have a lot of potential still left.with demographic dividend as an advantage for 4 decades from now..we have ample time to become a "developed nation"..china on the other hand hardly has 2 dacades to become developed..which later has to take care of its dependent population..china has to maintain a minimum growth rate of 8% even after 2030 which is highly unlikely...we can afford to grow at an avg rate of 7% for these 4 decades..a luxury which u donot posess..the race is not over yet..your brothers are in a estacy that china already is a developed nation..u have lot to do yet..but in a very little time..

Be realistic, these 3 years China and India face the same difficulties because of the crisis.
Why India such a country in a relatively lower level than China, more domestic driven, the growth slows down more than China ? Why India inflation is higher than China ? Any Indian members give some practical analysis ?

because china's economic reforms started prior to india..we've jusst started our 2nd economic reforms in late 2012 midst of the eurozone crisis..and we've still not 100% opened to fdi's..which means we have potential...though our economy is facing turbulence from last two years but is expected to regain at 7% growth next year..we have the advantage of demographic dividend for 4 decades from now...so we can even afford to grow at 7% annually however the expected growth rates may increase considerably..but china on the other hand have just 2 decades from now and they can not afford 7% growth rate..to support their dependent population later on...

In India the more corrupt you are, the higher up you go in society. That is why Indian society will never develop. Indians are too indisciplined.

the good side is we have vigilant media,active civil socities,and opposition...and so we can take action..ur govt can get away with it..because u have no accountability..and media which questions the govt gets banned..which is why china is 1st in black money
http://www.bankingonly.com/detail-news.php?news_id=384

because china's economic reforms started prior to india..we've jusst started our 2nd economic reforms in late 2012 midst of the eurozone crisis..and we've still not 100% opened to fdi's..which means we have potential...though our economy is facing turbulence from last two years but is expected to regain at 7% growth next year..we have the advantage of demographic dividend for 4 decades from now...so we can even afford to grow at 7% annually however the expected growth rates may increase considerably..but china on the other hand have just 2 decades from now and they can not afford 7% growth rate..to support their dependent population later on...

the good side is we have vigilant media,active civil socities,and opposition...and so we can take action..ur govt can get away with it..because u have no accountability..and media which questions the govt gets banned..which is why china is 1st in black money
China 1st in Black Money, India 4th in Asia

Your media is run by the west. Even with that, India is one of the most corrupt dictatorships in the world. One family has been ruling your country for decades.

Back
Top Bottom